Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend (52002 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by dharamanil(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house.

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok

Some friendship Should be reduced drastically when one party gets married.... Especially when it's between a male and a female,to avoid stories that touch.

383 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by fourboys: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Those two are fvcking themselves embarassed embarassed

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Conwarden: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

All I see is paternity fraud loading.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by InfernoNig: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Story for the Gods.

My people will always say:

"You can't keep a chicken for a best friend, one day you will surely eat it."

They are surely having sex and I can bet Buhari's left balls on it.

191 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Doesn't he have his own house or other things to keep him busy that he always has to be in her house.

He needs to keep his distance now that she's married to avoid "mistake". The fact that nothing happened when she was single does not mean it can't happen now that she's married.

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
TALES BY Moonlight.

44 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by mejai(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Goat and yam theory....

Goat no fit finish the yam quickly, but everyday/Everytime, goat go chop the yam small.

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm trying really hard to believe this lie, but it's just too hard for me undecided

Oshey friend of life

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by masterflowx(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just like frying riped plantain without have a taste of it. It can never be possible my brother.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by HarunaWest(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

why are you ashamed to say its you, why una like to reference person always...naso the shame catch you reach?

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by NarcissistKing(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mr man, you are the male friend and her husband is not comfortable with your moves. Can't you stay in your house and respect her marriage?

Just don't forget to use condom and not seed in her.

You've got no self-esteem.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by flokii: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
The guy no get sense ni? can't he look for work if he is jobless or get a girlfriend of his own so he too will marry and start a family.
These Simps can sha fall hands.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Chinehz(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
masterflowx:

Just like frying riped plantain without have a taste of it. It can never be possible my brother.
It is possible bro grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Vinnie2000(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
All diz Fake, Lie lie Stories fuelled by spirits of Idleness!!.. undecided sad

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Kobicove(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

All I see is paternity fraud loading.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

There cannot be paternity fraud here cos the husband is a white guy therefore any baby the lady has should be a half-caste of not then she has questions to answer straight up!

16 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nonexisting: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Let me guess. You are the friend and you're fuccking the lady.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
If this story is true the guy is either a jobless fa.g or he's seriously blasting that pussy on the low. Either way he's jobless

15 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Osashalom: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
That guy should be ashamed of himself. If he was wise at all, he would have stopped visiting the girl by himself, but being a fool he waited to be told.
Secondly it could be possible the girl married the away husband with the hope that her best friend will be servicing her with no one suspecting them, but since the mumu is dulling on banging her, she has to cut him off and get a useful dick.

9 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by dan9ice(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
The other gender no get work
Just they loiter around married woman house

8 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by realestate99: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
mejai:
Goat and yam theory....

Goat no fit finish the yam quickly, but everyday/Everytime, goat go chop the yam small.
lol!! this must be 2nd law of Goat-yam dynamics

18 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by talk2hb1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
The guy self, even if nothing is happening between them he should stay away. The woman will not want to agree to let go, just let her go

4 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Ow0eg0kudi: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
@dharamanil

Hmmm...Don't know why I keep re-reading your name as ráda-ràda màni . . .

'This guy' or whatever you choose to call him is not acting responsibly and if he is actually 'your guy' I doubt you, as a person, will be much different from him...remember onithological specimen of proximal plumage cool shocked

You expect him to tell you of his harmful amorous trysts?

May Nigerian bloggers use your guy's odious act as headline before the year runs out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Authoreety: 1:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Theale friend must be very stupid for continuing to visit her on her home...

Very stupid simp..

1 Like

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Boogyman557: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by kingreign(m): 5:21am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

This is akin to owning a pet chicken, you know one day you'd eat it.

The lady has no respect for her husband, doesn't know her limits and how to enforce boundaries between and that friendenemy is greedy and has no understanding of boundaries.

That friendenemy don see finish and may soon be the reason for the marriage to hit the rocks.

3 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ayenale1(m): 5:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Free furking can be very sweet...he should continue going o...

2 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by lilyheaven: 6:02am On Nov 12, 2021
masterflowx:

Very possible.
I fry a bunch of plantain without thinking of eating one.
Once you don’t have sexual attraction, you will be together for ages and nothing will happen.
But once there is a sexual attraction, grin it will just be a matter of time and it will happen, married or unmarried.

3 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok

Some friendship Should be reduced drastically when one party gets married.... Especially when it's between a male and a female,to avoid stories that touch.
You're right.

Had a friend like that. We dated, broke up and stayed friends. Like very tight friends.

She got married and I stopped seeing her but the communication continued. Sometimes I would spend a week or so in the area where she lives but I won’t let her know because I just don't want to be hanging out again with a married ex but my mumu head no carry am say even the phone calls no make sense.

The husband know about us. She told him everything before they got married, whether or not he was okay with it is what I can't tell because all I know is what the lady said. I got to know that because I actually ended every thing when she got married but she explained and pleaded until I said okay.

The phone calls continued until I got home one day and after giving her update on my movements, mom was like "who is this lady that you don't want us to know"?

Told her she is the one she already knows.

She frowned and said "But I thought she's married"

"Yes"

"And you people still talk this much?"

"Well, we're still friends mom, it's harmless. Her husband is aware and okay with it"

"And you? If you're the husband would you be okay with it? Knowing that while you're in far away land hustling, your wife is always on phone with her ex boyfriend, giving her every detail of her life?"

"Common mom, it is just phone calls, we don't even see each other any more."

"If you're the husband and your wife tells you that it's just calls and no meeting, would you believe that?

Omoh, nah so I weak. Took some knocking from her for me to understand how silly the whole thing is.

I am dam sure that this your guy won't tolerate his wife keeping such a close male friend.

32 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Fiscus105(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok

Even female to female or male to male, third party should endeavors to reduce going to newly married house, not even sleeping thr.

But people will always go beyond boundaries, but when things turn sour, ........they shout marriage is scam,. .......never blame the partners who refused to play according to the rule

4 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Fiscus105(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
You're right.

Had a friend like that. We dated, broke up and stayed friends. Like very tight friends.

She got married and I stopped seeing her but the communication continued. Sometimes I would spend a week or so in the area where she lives but I won’t let her know because I just don't want to be hanging out again with a married ex but my mumu head no carry am say even the phone calls no make sense.

The husband know about us. She told him everything before they got married, whether or not he was okay with it is what I can't tell because all I know is what the lady said. I got to know that because I actually ended every thing when she got married but she explained and pleaded until I said okay.

The phone calls continued until I got home one day and after giving her update on my movements, mom was like "who is this lady that you don't want us to know"?

Told her she is the one she already knows.

She frowned and said "But I thought she's married"

"Yes"

"And you people still talk this much?"

"Well, we're still friends mom, it's harmless. Her husband is aware and okay with it"

"And you? If you're the husband would you be okay with it? Knowing that while you're in far away land hustling, your wife is always on phone with her ex boyfriend, giving her every detail of her life?"

"Common mom, it is just phone calls, we don't even see each other any more."

"If you're the husband and your wife tells you that it's just calls and no meeting, would you believe that?

Omoh, nah so I weak. Took some knocking from her for me to understand how silly the whole thing is.

I am dam sure that this your guy won't tolerate his wife keeping such a close male friend.

Adage says, what you dnt want to eat, do not smell it.

Bible says FLEE (not run o) away from devil.

Any married woman that still comfortable with her ex / hanging around with male friends after marriage, she is a cheat.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.