Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do Couples Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Couples Break Up (727 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Break Up by juliusijidola: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
WHY DO COUPLES BREAK UP
Point 1
TOLERANT: most people are not tolerant. They don't have the patience to endure some imperfections of their spouse. Some enter the relationship nowadays with the narrative of please me I please you,but when the going gets tough I'll work away. Some men can't tolerate or endure the little flaws of their wife,next thing you know they'll look outside to find someone without that flaw, unknown to them that that person has a bigger flaw of her own. Well,some things are not life threatening and shouldn't be the bases for divorce.
Take for example, your wife can't cook well,instead of going outside to look for someone who can,why don't you teach her yourself or get someone who can to do that. Your spouse is not good on the bed,is cheating the solution? No. Why not look for ways to make sex fun for both of you? You could watch romantic films with him/her.
Most people break up because they see divorce as a solution, and no,divorce is not meant for you when you can endure your relationship. When you start facing hiccups in your marriage, why not visit a counselor to see ways in which you can mend your marriage unless if your relationship is torn beyond repair.

www.temmyiji..com
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tolerance indeed,takes two to tango ! Each party has to up their games, have a weakness or an imperfection, why not work on it, while the other party meets you mid-way, placing expectations on people to tolerate us is a nuisance, a selfish desire ! The 50-50 principle applies, want tolerance, work on your weaknesses
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
If you can tolerate someone, then you guys don't have any problem.
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
If you can tolerate someone, then you guys don't have any problem.

and the other party does the bulk job of tolerance throughout abi? That's why men die leaving their wives behind. tongue You try Rorachy
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

and the other party does the bulk job of tolerance throughout abi? That's why men die leaving their wives behind. tongue You try
There must be tolerance, it doesn't matter who does it. If you can't tolerate my excesses, then you can't date me.
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Amarabae(f): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tolerance in marriage is all about overlooking some things even though its tough to overlook.
Marriage is not a perfect people's garden.
Your partner must have one or two weaknesses, accommodate it while looking forward to how to help him/her overcome it.
Another one is affection, never allow it to go die,
Be free with each other, kiss freely, touch freely, play with each other, make sure that the bond is still strong.
If affection goes down in marriage, the marriage starts dying slowly from the root
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by dgen2soul(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hi,

I just found a new membership site that I just have to tell you about. It's called Resell Rights Weekly and it's totally free!

http://resell-rights-weekly.com/members/?rid=152103

You get:

� Instant access to over 212 hot selling PLR/RR digital products worth hundreds of dollars!

� Two hot new products each and every week with either Private Label Rights or Resale Rights!

� Instant access to over 10,740 Private Label Rights articles!

� Instant access to 330 free tools that will help your web business be more profitable!

� Instant access to the Resell Rights Weekly Members Forum!

Best of all, you keep 100% of the money when you sell these products, and you can sell them over and over again!

Check it out ... you won't be disappointed!
http://resell-rights-weekly.com/members/?rid=152103

Talk to ya later,[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Tolerance in marriage is all about overlooking some things even though its tough to overlook.
Marriage is not a perfect people's garden.
Your partner must have one or two weaknesses, accommodate it while looking forward to how to help him/her overcome it.
Another one is affection, never allow it to go die,
Be free with each other, kiss freely, touch freely, play with each other, make sure that the bond is still strong.
If affection goes down in marriage, the marriage starts dying slowly from the root

True @ If affection goes down in marriage, the marriage starts dying slowly from the root, but why one party tolerates the other, should the other party not work on their selves at the same time..
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
There must be tolerance, it doesn't matter who does it. If you can't tolerate my excesses, then you can't date me.

I dey look you laugh. Go work on yourself.
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

I dey look you laugh. Go work on yourself.
If I don't tolerate you, I can't date you cos everything you do will be annoying to me.
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
If I don't tolerate you, I can't date you cos everything you do will be annoying to me.

My dear, this mindset is sorrowful..
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
WordWorld, your intellectual astuteness is needed here
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:
WordWorld, your intellectual astuteness is needed here

Thanks for your remarks but then its honestly NOT an honour at all but our very BEING. Humans are designed to be INTELLIGENT. Hence to NOT be INTELLIGENT is a DYSFUNCTION, to have choosen the path of dehumanization. Its a great PRIVILEGE to be a human being and not a Cockroach, or Mosquito or Pig or some kinda Orangutang. While we must know that privileges as being a human being comes with RESPONSIBILTIES and in this case it is to strive to not DEBASE ones self behaving less than an animal but to strive for the BEST of nature being HUMANE, CONSERVING our world not CONQUER it. Pathetic, what the world is today, a barn yard of LESS THAN ANIMALS in total CHAOS, continous declination in the depths of INTELLECTUAL VACUITY.

Hmmm so what is the topic again? Jupxter, In this age of ours, couples break up because of,

"O! O! O! You mean you are still adamant, you won't return the favour abi, I just finished blowing your D!ck like a saxophone". ( no bi why dem dey call am bl'owjob be dat?)

RED CARD fit flash your face if you no reciprocate.

It is not CALCULUS but simple ARITHMETIC, 1 + 1. If you are not ready to return the favour dont ask for one.EQUATION BALANCE.

Jupxter the crises that comes with not giving HEADS is a terrible deal breaker in our contemporary world which has gone through sexual revolution and all kinds of BULLSH!T orientation. While some ladies would not mind if you return not the favour, even detest to be lick though so CLEAN down there. Some with AWFUL SMELL ozing out of their pants which can make you gag three feet away, will break up with you if you refuse to stick your tongue down there, with your nose at the center of the stench. ITS THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING TODAY. Then, who wan commit suicide? Red card good jare!!!

2. I have knowledge of a Muslim woman who broke up with her husband because of her husband's consistent sneakiness slipping his D!ck through her back door and position it as if it was an accident. The wife kicked his ass by dumping him in sharia court, couldnt bear the stinking reality anymore.

Anal is taboo in Islam, the husband wasnt ignorant of the fact, being a Muslim too. It turned out that her husband was actually gay and have been poking sh!thole of men. This husband of her's was eventually murdered by one of his homo guys. True life story! Moral DONT make love to your significant other in anal terms if it is against her belief and want.
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thanks for your remarks but then its honestly NOT an honour at all but our very BEING. Humans are designed to be INTELLIGENT. Hence to NOT be INTELLIGENT is a DYSFUNCTION, to have choosen the path of dehumanization. Its a great PRIVILEGE to be a human being and not a Cockroach, or Mosquito or Pig or some kinda Orangutang. While we must know that privileges as being a human being comes with RESPONSIBILTIES and in this case it is to strive to not DEBASE ones self behaving less than an animal but to strive for the BEST of nature being HUMANE, CONSERVING our world not CONQUER it. Pathetic, what the world is today, a barn yard of LESS THAN ANIMALS in total CHAOS, an epitome of INTELLECTUAL VACUITY.

Hmmm so what is the topic again? Jupxter, In this age of ours, couples break up because of,

"O! O! O! You mean you are still adamant, you won't return the favour abi, I just finished blowing your D!ck like a saxophone". ( no bi why dem dey call am bl'owjob be dat?)

RED CARD fit flash your face if you no reciprocate.

It is not CALCULUS but simple ARITHMETIC, 1 + 1. If you are not ready to return the favour dont ask for one.EQUATION BALANCE.

Jupxter the crises that comes with not giving HEADS is a terrible deal breaker in our contemporary world which has gone through sexual revolution and all kinds of BULLSH!T orientation. While some ladies would not mind if you return not the favour, even detest to be lick though so CLEAN down there. Some with AWFUL SMELL ozing out of their pants which can make you gag three feet away, will break up with you if you refuse to stick your tongue down there, with your nose at the center of the stench. ITS THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING TODAY. Then, who wan commit suicide? Red card good jare!!!

2. I have knowledge of a Muslim woman who broke up with her husband because of her husband's consistent sneakiness slipping his D!ck through her back door and position it as if it was an accident. The wife kicked his ass by dumping him in sharia court, couldnt bear the stinking reality anymore.

Anal is taboo in Islam, the husband wasnt ignorant of the fact, being a Muslim too. It turned out that her husband was actually gay and have been poking sh!thole of men. This husband of her's was eventually murdered by one of his homo guys. True life story! Moral DONT make love to your significant other in anal terms if it is against her belief and want.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Sexy Doll For Lease? / Look Good With Our Affordable Wigs / What Could This Guy Be Watching At This Time 12.23pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.