Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (5510 Views)

Advice Plz / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Kimcutie: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
She should go and adopt a baby girl.
It will give her joy and companionship and also emotionally relaxed.
Being a mother will shift her attention from the past memories of failed husband hunt.
Marriage should not define her.
She should live her life to the fullest
Why will she adopt a baby girl? You and this your feminism.
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by loshybab(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
marry early,they won't.
they will say they wan enjoy life....

I can only imagine how lonely and depressed she would be each day she comes back from work with no arms to fall into.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Newboss(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
loshybab:
marry early,they won't.
they will say they wan enjoy life....

I can only imagine how lonely and depressed she would be each day she comes back from work with no arms to fall into.
You must be a teenager to be reasoning this way. Marriage is the most useless union in this generation. You better start planning your life alone, not with one fairy tale in mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by loshybab(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Newboss:
You must be a teenager to be reasoning this way. Marriage is the most useless union in this generation. You better start planning your life alone, not with one fairy tale in mind.
Teena......wetin?
Odikwa critical òooo,can't just stop laughing.
I can see you ready to live your life like that if animals....May your Lord help me.
As for me,I'm very happy as a single and believe will be even happier when I get married by God's grace
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by aspirebig: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
khristal87:
I knw f a lady. She hs been working right frm wen i ws in sec skul. She s abt 47 ne yet nt married n still living with her parents. She s a twin n both f dem re single. Two f ma cousins attempted to marry one f dem at dfiferent times n she turned dem down. Her excuae s dt she hs somebody. The last cases even happened last yr. Her parents insist there is no man n they re even frustrated. Some ppl choose to remain unmarried for no reason. There s nothing u cn do abt dt.

Kinn se oju lasoo

It is more of a spiritual problem than a physical problem....that is where massive prayer and fasting is needed.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op please try mind your business.

She could be happy single.
At least she didn't complain to you. So I wonder why bring her life history here for discussion.

Be engrossed on how to make your life better. Biko

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by CreamyBanana(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
So my father's Junior sister is just months younger than my mom who has 5 of us already. No, I'm not coming here to find her a husband or anything. She doesn't even open up to me about marriage so I don't know what she wants and I can't invade privacy.
But do you think marriage is still possible to her?

I can marry her if she has big asss.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
My aunt is 46, she isn't married with two kids(adopted) and she dosen't intend getting married. It is her choice.

There is more to life than Marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Op are u a Christian? If u are then go and read 1Cor 7: 37 & 38..

37 But if anyone stands settled in his heart and has no necessity, but has authority over his own will and has made the decision in his own heart to remain unmarried, he will do well. 38 So also, whoever marries does well, but whoever does not marry will do better.

Weather married or unmarried God is please with you and u can be 100% happy
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by oxiide22(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2017
An fara...
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by oxiide22(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2017
I suspect this one, i think they bleep themselves thats y. Twince...
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Oxster(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017
michlins:
you are already invading her privacy by bringing this here. Why not mind your business and let her live her life. Are you sure you won't be like her

Lol!,,,Are you sure you won't be like her??
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
So you are telling us you aunty has been wearing a fake happiness since she was born?i.e suffering and smiling shocked shocked fear God naa.Learn how to mind your business,pls let her be.

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
So my father's Junior younger sister is just months younger than my mom who has 5 of us already. No, I'm not coming here to find her a husband or anything. She doesn't even open up to me about marriage so I don't know what she wants and I can't invade privacy.
How do you think anyone on nairaland can answer that question? Marriage is a personal decision. She can get married at 100, if she is willing and finds a willing partner. Go and face your studies and stop poking into areas that are non-of-your-business.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by idu1(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
So my father's Junior sister is just months younger than my mom who has 5 of us already. No, I'm not coming here to find her a husband or anything. She doesn't even open up to me about marriage so I don't know what she wants and I can't invade privacy.

Amebo oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by lereinter(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2017
hope she is not sex starved
or wetin she need pikin or husband for
48 is not small thing o
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by MrHenshaw: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:

Marry your own now and leave her alone

She is not complaining.

Some are single happy while some are married sad.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by edoman2016: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
You guys are crucifying the op because you were not in her shoe. Some of you are telling her to mind her business but you forgot they are family. They are related by blood. Please what does your aunt do for a living? Is she not meeting people at work or she is always indoor? You can try to have a chat with your aunt on marriage. From the chat, you can deduce why she is not yet married based on her opinion.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by bedspread: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
CERY VERY POSSIBLE....... MANY GROWN UP MEN IN NIGERIA ARE VERY SINGLE....

She should hold on to GOD.... HE IS NEVER LATE
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
edoman2016:

You guys are crucifying the op because you were not in her shoe. Some of you are telling her to mind her business but you forgot they are family. They are related by blood. Please what does your aunt do for a living? Is she not meeting people at work or she is always indoor? You can try to have a chat with your aunt on marriage. From the chat, you can deduce why she is not yet married based on her opinion.
people should mind their business...... A 48 year can handle herself..... Op should face front

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Being a mother will shift her attention from the past memories of failed husband hunt.

They yaff come again! Why not a boy ehn? Why not a boy!
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by festwiz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Newboss:
If you need to be married to be happy, then you are obviously useless!

Just get a life, and you will be just fine.

Marriage is a scam! Forget it!
You sir deserve a drink.
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2017
serenegroup:
my cousin that is already developing grey hair same age as your aunt just got wedded to a widower. To answer your question, its still possible for her to get a chance at marriage but it might be to a widower who is not looking for kids again just companionship and the benefits it brings
Yes in a case like this its possible. Bcus she can't be groomed again, her attitudes have become baraku (ungroomable). So she needs a man to cohabit with..nothing like submissive wife again
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by serenegroup(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Yes in a case like this its possible. Bcus she can't be groomed again, her attitudes have become baraku (ungroomable). So she needs a man to cohabit with..nothing like submissive wife again
well its your opinion its free
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by oduz: 2:51am On Jan 19, 2018
jamariwolf:

Nice thread, seemingly from a concerned soul, that could benefit many

Never mind those who abandoned their business just to come & advise you to mind yours, but avoid the temptation to abuse them, in fact delete the abuse parts as soon as you have time.

I just clicked a few buttons in your favour

Cheers

The Land is Green cool
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Ebije1(m): 2:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll on point...
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2018
jamariwolf:
There are divorcees, white folks and widowers out there looking for companionship.

That can be a search point.
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by ashjay001(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:

Hth did u end up a bigot?angry U're so commonsensical!

(1) (2) (Reply)

All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) / Why are Girls Naturally Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.