Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281366 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Inyeneobong(f): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by hyzich(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
people are getting invites but what i got was a mail stating the acknowledgement of the receipt of my application and they will review my application and contact me soo.. Please, how many applicants have gotten invites so far?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Inyeneobong:
I received an acknowledgement mail from them. Should I be worried? Does that mean I wont be shortlisted ?
no need for panic..just pray and wait you get shortlised for the test.. goodluck
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2018
hyzich:
people are getting invites but what i got was a mail stating the acknowledgement of the receipt of my application and they will review my application and contact me soo.. Please, how many applicants have gotten invites so far?
just be patient..like they said your application will be reviewed..all you need is to pray and wait God makes them find favour in your application.. then you would be called for the assessment test..goodluck
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
justine94:
just be patient..like they said your application will be reviewed..all you need is to pray and wait God makes them find favour in your application.. then you would be called for the assessment test..goodluck

Thanks for taking ur time to inform and help us....thanks so much pal...God bless u...
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Briemode(f): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2018
hyzich:
me too this is what I got.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Estarera: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2018
mouyiwa:
sending them a mail about rescheduling is the best option you have.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Estarera: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Thank you. I've done that. My test has been rescheduled.
mouyiwa:
sending them a mail about rescheduling is the best option you have.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dvaliant: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
justine94:
yes its online.. the test is at the venue stated in the invitation mail..

By online, do you mean Computer Based Test (CBT)? If it's online there won't be need for a venue.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
dvaliant:

By online, do you mean Computer Based Test (CBT)? If it's online there won't be need for a venue.
when you get an invite test.. you would get exactly what am talking about..it seems all my explanation.. you don't still seem to get it
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
raphafire:

Thanks for taking ur time to inform and help us....thanks so much pal...God bless u...
don't thank me Thank God..all the same your welcome

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Omotola222: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Acknowledgement mail is what i received too.....
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Omotola222:
Acknowledgement mail is what i received too.....
hope and pray you get an invite test
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by showgolee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
only got the acknowledgement mail last night.....we hope for the best.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chuksyd1: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Didn't get any mail.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ancientboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
justine94:
hope and pray you get an invite test
good evening bro,I got the acknowledgement mail also, but what happened is I uploaded affidavit for my birth certificate because I couldn't find it, on searching everywhere now, I found my real birthday certificate, please what should I do
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ancientboy:
good evening bro,I got the acknowledgement mail also, but what happened is I uploaded affidavit for my birth certificate because I couldn't find it, on searching everywhere now, I found my real birthday certificate, please what should I do
send them a mail informing them about the latest development..they would get back to you
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Blade21: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
@ Justine what are the chances for someone over 26 but that has like one year experience?? thank you
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blade21:
@ Justine what are the chances for someone over 26 but that has like one year experience?? thank you
I cant give a verdict or assurance on that.. you are aware 26 is the limit and banks take age very serious especially for entry level applicants..since you have a year experience.. you can apply for subsequent experience level vacancies..but there is no harm in trying.. so apply anyway...a miracle might happen and you will be called..

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Tunesh(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
God Bless Justine
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nwanieke(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
justine94:
no need for panic..just pray and wait you get shortlised for the test.. goodluck

I got the acknowledgement mail twice on my two different email. was it that the previous vacancy around November was real. cos the email I used in applying for the vacancy of last year that was later debunked by them is different from the one I used to apply for the vacancy of last month
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Omotola222: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=justine94 post=64922176] hope and pray you get an invite test[/quote

i pray everything will end in praise by God grace.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Tunesh:
God Bless Justine
bless you too brother
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Stormyweather(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
justine94:
bless you too brother
hi Justine, do you have any clue about their selection criteria?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stormyweather:
hi Justine, do you have any clue about their selection criteria?
just pray they find your application attractive.. no criteria of such.. it's just God..nothing else
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Stormyweather(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2018
justine94:
just pray they find your application attractive.. no criteria of such.. it's just God..nothing else
thanks a lot
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jokiely6(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2018
What should I do, applied to gtbank haven't gotten Amy response from them. Not even acknowledgement mail. Are they still sending invites?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Limitless77: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
simplebb:

Lol, funny but true.
People are yet to get invite for test, the first of a five stage recruitment process but already discussing salary.
We don't even think of what to offer the bank but only what they have to offer us....
Someone should just create another thread on what each bank pays than litter the whole thread with payment issue.

True
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mikeayus(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2018
please how did you apply?

by the email or from the application portal... am yet to hear from them even though I would be finishing service by April..
cc Jokiely6
Inyeneobong:
I received an acknowledgement mail from them. Should I be worried? Does that mean I wont be shortlisted ?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jokiely6(f): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Applied via the application portal
mikeayus:
please how did you apply?

by the email or from the application portal... am yet to hear from them even though I would be finishing service by April..
cc Jokiely6
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mikeayus(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2018
oh really, this year I guess?
Jokiely6:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Jokiely6:

Please send me the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.