Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281095 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
abiiabby:

Did you get the interview invite?
yes but no date has been stipulated the mail said to prepare for it
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mikeayus(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2018
pls can we see d screenshot of the mail..if u dont mind

Mozaynla:
yes but no date has been stipulated the mail said to prepare for it
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikeayus:
pls can we see d screenshot of the mail..if u dont mind

here it is

2 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's in batches tho
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mikeayus(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2018
thanks man...Goodluck in it all

Mozaynla:
It's in batches tho
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by chigosman: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
please am i the only one that has not received test invite?

i only got acknowledgement mail on Feb 8. and uptil now no invite or followup mail.

i hope all is well?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chiny25: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
chigosman:

i only got acknowledgement mail on Feb 8. and uptil now no invite or followup mail.

i hope all is well?
You are not the only one o. Me too. Still waiting for test invite

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by chigosman: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Chiny25:

You are not the only one o. Me too. Still waiting for test invite

Chiny did u receive ur acknowledgement mail on Feb 8?

i wonder if they are doing it by batch....even if its by batch i still wonder how they pair it
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by suzzyrims: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2018
chigosman:

i hope all is well?

You are not alone,i also got acknowledgement mail but no test invite yet.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JARUSHUB: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
INTRODUCING GTB INTERVIEW COACHING BY JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING

JarusHub is Nigeria's leading career consulting firm that has trained over 250 candidates for job interviews and assessment centers of top companies like Shell, NLNG, GTB, PwC, KPMG, MTN etc. The success rate for the candidates has been very impressive. The coaches are top notch professionals and interview experts.

If you have scaled the test stage of the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top banks like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB etc

The interview preparation session involves:

Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process for the candidate

Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

Reviewing the banking industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview

Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real GTB interview, asking questions likely to be asked during

Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of banking industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Pls call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

This is Abdul. I came for interview coaching middle of September (2017) for a job role in MTN. Just to inform you that I got the job, accepted the offer yesterday and I am to resume in 2 weeks time. Thanks for the tips, it was very helpful. Sorry I didn’t contact you after the interview as my phone was stolen, so I was offline since then. Thank you and Best Regards.
Abdul

This interview preparation service is also available for other banks as well as other companies.

JARUSHUB
(www.jarushub.com)

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

Bridging career information gap
See our full INTERVIEW COACHING INFORMATION PAGE http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chiny25: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
chigosman:

Chiny did u receive ur acknowledgement mail on Feb 8?

i wonder if they are doing it by batch....even if its by batch i still wonder how they pair it

Yes o I got the mail on Feb 8. Am also confused about how they are doing the whole invite thing but I guess its batch by batch
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Smartass411: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Mozaynla:
so i got invited for an assessment test tomorrow 10am, fingers crossed

How long did it take b4 you got a response from them
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chiny25: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Please o any news from gtb?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Omakraid(f): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=Mozaynla post=65311233]lagos Is there no other location for the test aside Lagos?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ajstyles3(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chiny25:
Please o any news from gtb?
Got test invite today
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ladyrachy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
pls who else has gotten test invite from gtb apart from these few persons
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Veyk(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
ajstyles3:
Got test invite today
When were you sent an acknowledgement mail?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chiny25: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
ajstyles3:

Got test invite today

Wow! Please when did you get their acknowledgement mail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Beaudame: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chiny25:

Wow! Please when did you get their acknowledgement mail

Check your spam folder there's a form you have to fill before you get the test invite.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by DharpormolarAki: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
I got an acknowledgement mail Feb 8. I haven't seen the form you speak of here. Do you think not everyone got this form?

Beaudame:

Check your spam folder there's a form you have to fill before you get the test invite.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Veyk(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Beaudame:

Which form is that?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Beaudame: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Veyk:

Which form is that?

It's a link where you fill in your details and choose a location for your test..

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Beaudame:

It's a link where you fill in your details and choose a location for your test..

no link has been sent to my mail, my spam is empty
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Beaudame: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
GentleMoh:

no link has been sent to my mail, my spam is empty

Just keep checking your spam folder, they can send it at anytime.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Will do, thanks
Beaudame:

Just keep checking your spam folder, they can send it at anytime.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Omakraid(f): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Beaudame:

I got the test invite without filling any form
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Beaudame: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Omakraid:

I got the test invite without filling any form

I guess yours is different. But there is no harm in checking your spam folder daily just in case something drops there.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lyand94: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Has anyone been invited for panel interview?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Smartass411: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone heard from them on the panel interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mrcokoro(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm. i just got a test invite now for next week. hope no need for fear
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by suzzyrims: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
mrcokoro:
hmmmmmmmmm. i just got a test invite now for next week. hope no need for fear

When did you get the acknowledgement mail and which location did you fill during your online application.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mrcokoro(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
suzzyrims:

When did you get the acknowledgement mail and which location did you fill during your online application.

I APPLIED THROUGH A FRIEND WHO WORKS IN A CONSULTING FIRM.......
PLEASE GUYS WHO HAVE WRITTEN, WHATS THE DRESS CODE FOR THE TEST PLEASE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.