Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281299 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Skevin: 4:20pm On May 07, 2018
Please what is your location and where will likely be your exam center?

eureka01:
Am i the only one that received candidate form (3rd batch) from GTB some days back?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lexxyla: 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
Tayo94:

I got too. batch 3

I also got but i don't think i will be going for the test on thursday.
I don't know if they allow people to reschedule.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2018
Lexxyla:

I also got but i don't think i will be going for the test on thursday.
I don't know if they allow people to reschedule.
They've sent invitation? I got the mail to fill form, long before now but im yet to receive any invitation.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 11:58am On May 09, 2018
@lexxy, you mean you were invited for test? What location did you choose?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
I have just been invited for a test on wed16th and also asked to come wit originals of my credentials.. Plss is it possible to reschedule and who else got dis invite mail too?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 8:34am On May 10, 2018
@enaruna, you were invited for test? What was your location? I thought tests should be written on weekends. We have jobs

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Fishyvibes(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2018
What's your location?
enaruna:
I have just been invited for a test on wed16th and also asked to come wit originals of my credentials.. Plss is it possible to reschedule and who else got dis invite mail too?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
My own location was PH. Who chose there and has gotten invite?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 3:32pm On May 10, 2018
If you chose PH as your location,check your mail. Test invite just dropped.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2018
Congratulations to y'all PH peeps that got the invite, wassup with Abj? Any got any info?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lexxyla: 5:14pm On May 10, 2018
eureka01:
@lexxy, you mean you were invited for test? What location did you choose?

Lagos.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lexxyla: 5:19pm On May 10, 2018
GentleMoh:
They've sent invitation? I got the mail to fill form, long before now but im yet to receive any invitation.

They sent the invitation the day after i filled the form. That was on Saturday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by GentleMoh(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
Lucky u, all the best.
Lexxyla:

They sent the invitation the day after i filled the form. That was on Saturday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Tayo94: 1:36pm On May 11, 2018
Hello guys, Pls who has an idea of questions to expect in the Competency based Panel Interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 6:17pm On May 12, 2018
@Tayo94,that's no issue. When the time comes...
I don't have my certificate yet,only SOR. Will that be an issue?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chiny25: 11:31pm On May 13, 2018
eureka01:
If you chose PH as your location,check your mail. Test invite just dropped.

My location is PH but haven't seen an invite yet
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouredbae: 9:17pm On May 16, 2018
i did dear
eureka01:
My own location was PH. Who chose there and has gotten invite?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 6:35pm On May 17, 2018
Any ideas on what to prepare for the gtb competency based interview. Anyone?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Beaudame: 5:16pm On May 18, 2018
Mozaynla:
When is your interview?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 12:09pm On May 19, 2018
Mozaynla:

I believe you got the success mail. Congrats. Where you invited for interview already?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 12:11pm On May 19, 2018
What were you wearing? Were you in ph?

Favouredbae:
i did dear
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 3:25pm On May 21, 2018
eureka01:

I believe you got the success mail. Congrats. Where you invited for interview already?
yea, Did it on Saturday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 3:27pm On May 21, 2018
Beaudame:
When is your interview?
last Saturday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 7:11pm On May 21, 2018
@Mozaynla,when did you write the test and which centre? Again, how many of you were invited for interview?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 7:13pm On May 21, 2018
I'm sorry i couldn't give you the tips i know for the interview. I thought it was still to come. Hope it went well?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 7:20pm On May 21, 2018
eureka01:
@Mozaynla,when did you write the test and which centre? Again, how many of you were invited for interview?
i think late February in Lagos, like 15 people
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 7:22pm On May 21, 2018
eureka01:
I'm sorry i couldn't give you the tips i know for the interview. I thought it was still to come. Hope it went well?
Thanks, yea it went well
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Tayo94: 8:47pm On May 21, 2018
eureka01:

Anyone with idea/tips for the Final Interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by NnenaRita(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
Mozaynla:
Thanks, yea it went well

Please how did your interview go and what are the questions to expect. I have competency interview with them this week. Please help
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 7:48am On May 22, 2018
@Tayo94
Hmm,i thought you just wrote your test last week and you're talking about final interview.
Or am i wrong?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 7:52am On May 22, 2018
@NnenaRita
Read through the 2012 thread. Page 13 i think. All you need is there. Best of lucks.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
I just had my competency based panel interview last Saturday... how long does it take to get reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.