Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281108 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
I did my test on 10th of May,got a success mail that same date,Received another email to send my CV on 15th of May, but no feedback yet on date of interview.Location is Lagos. Please is there anyone else in this category or I'm alone? Ive sent them a mail today sha requesting for the date of interview. Thanks friends
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AdekojeM: 4:44pm On May 28, 2018
Wrote mine on the 16th of May. Got a success mail the Same day. Got another mail requesting my CV later that day. But no feedback from them till date.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 5:38pm On May 28, 2018
Maybe its in batches because I think we are much that received success mail and have been told to send c.v without any feedback.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 6:10pm On May 28, 2018
I feel it's in batches some people just wrote their test last Friday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
AdekojeM:
Wrote mine on the 16th of May. Got a success mail the Same day. Got another mail requesting my CV later that day. But no feedback from them till date.
I did mine same day and had my competency based panel interview 19th
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
@phavourlee
What stage are you now?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2018
Akinmoke:
@phavourlee
What stage are you now?

Final interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AdekojeM: 6:56am On May 31, 2018
Phavourlee:

I did mine same day and had my competency based panel interview 19th

I'm sure you didn't write the test in Lagos then?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 10:15am On May 31, 2018
AdekojeM:

I'm sure you didn't write the test in Lagos then?
I did my test in Lagos GTB Akin Adesola street VI
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AdekojeM: 2:03pm On May 31, 2018
Phavourlee:

I did my test in Lagos GTB Akin Adesola street VI

Did mine that same day too in Lagos. Haven't heard a thing
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Idaok007(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Yet to get invitation for test.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Gent009: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Idaok007:
Yet to get invitation for test.
same here. the last mail i got was to complete a form b4 4th of may
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Aikjulie: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Beloved,

Is there any link for applying as experienced bank staff in GTBank or any other Bank?

I will appreciate your response.

Thank You.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Genea(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Aikjulie:
Beloved,

Is there any link for applying as experienced bank staff in GTBank or any other Bank?

I will appreciate your response.

Thank You.
y not ask their hr
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ohyehwandey22: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
please who wrote the test on the 23rd of May in Akin Adesola,Lagos and passed?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JARUSHUB: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by acube4me: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2018
JOB VACANCY!!!

Applications are requested from candidates with HND/BSc in Social Sc. for the post of Business Development Supervisor.
Salary is negotiable

Applications are requested from suitably qualified candidates as State Reps for a networking group
Salary 5% of total revenue
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
whats going on? have anyone heard from gtb recently? or they are trying to sort things out with innoson before they answer us?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Phavourlee:

Final interview

Hi dear, Have you been invited for your Final interview yet?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AdekojeM: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
whats going on?
have anyone heard from gtb recently?
or they are trying to sort things out with innoson before they answer us?

Bro I'm surprised myself. It's about 1-month we did the test and we're still waiting for interview. Perhaps, the Innoson case played a part in the delay. Anyway, now that that's sorted I hope we get a feedback as soon as possible.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Akinmoke:

I only got a congratulatory mail that my final interview would be communicated soon
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by morinlayole: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Phavourlee:
I just had my competency based panel interview last Saturday... how long does it take to get reply
Please could you tell me how the assessment test for the bank is like? Do you also know where i can get Study pack materials for the test? i was told to come next week for the aptitude test. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by morinlayole: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
AdekojeM:

Bro I'm surprised myself. It's about 1-month we did the test and we're still waiting for interview. Perhaps, the Innoson case played a part in the delay. Anyway, now that that's sorted I hope we get a feedback as soon as possible.
Please how was the test like, and How can I prepare?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Aikjulie: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
OK, any contact of their HR? If you has pls assist. Many thanks.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AdekojeM: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
morinlayole:
Please how was the etst like, and How can I prepare?
Hello. The test is really easy tbh. Just normal simplification for the maths. The English is mostly antonyms and synonyms of simple vocabs, nothing complex. Then they also asked some logic reasoning questions where you have to study shapes and select the one that comes next in the sequence. However, the time is the major constraint cos we were given 12minutes for 50 questions.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Madamspeaker(f): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2018
AdekojeM:

Hello. The test is really easy tbh. Just normal simplification for the maths. The English is mostly antonyms and synonyms of simple vocabs, nothing complex. Then they also asked some logic reasoning questions where you have to study shapes and select the one that comes next in the sequence. However, the time is the major constraint cos we were given 12minutes for 50 questions.

Exactly, you just have to be very very fast. Don't waste too much time on any question. 12minutes for 50 questions is like 14.4 secs per question.
Just be faaaaast.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by morinlayole: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Madamspeaker:

Exactly, you just have to be very very fast. Don't waste too much time on any question. 12minutes for 50 questions is like 14.4 secs per question.
Just be faaaaast.
loooool. Thank you so much. I assume you were successful baa
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by morinlayole: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
AdekojeM:

I am so grateful. Thank you so much. i will start preparing grin
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by morinlayole: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
AdekojeM:

One more thing. ARe calculators allowed?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AdekojeM: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
morinlayole:
One more thing. ARe calculators allowed?

No ma'am. Calculators aren't allowed
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Akinmoke:

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Phavourlee:

Final interview

What was your question like for panel interview? I mean likely questions.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.