Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (282053 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2021
ClemKo1:
Were you scheduled for a test today?

Yes i wrote the PLI yesterday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello guys.

After the final interview and medicals, what's next?
Then how long does it take them to get back after medicals?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Western007:
Hello guys.

After the final interview and medicals, what's next?
Then how long does it take them to get back after medicals?

Have you done medicals ? when did you do medicals?. Expect them to get back to you but no definite timing. It defers.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oyiin:

Are you in tech academy or graduate trainee and when did you apply.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oyiin:

Me too
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dharmonisa:

Are you in tech academy or graduate trainee and when did you apply.

Graduate trainee/ entry level. I applied at the beginning of June
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Applique:

Me too

Did you also a get a mail today concerning the behavioural test?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oyiin:

Did you also a get a mail today concerning the behavioural test?
Yeah I did, I guess we made it through the main PLI. I just finished my behavioral
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Applique:

Yeah I did, I guess we made it through the main PLI. I just finished my behavioral

Yeah i guess. Dyu know of anyone who hasn't gotten mail for the behavioural test
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oyiin:

Yeah i guess. Dyu know of anyone who hasn't gotten mail for the behavioural test
No but I know of someone that stopped at documentation
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2021
Applique:

No but I know of someone that stopped at documentation

Oh alright. Did you also receive an email for competency based interview yesterday?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Oyiin:

Oh alright. Did you also receive an email for competency based interview yesterday?

When is your interview. And is it the panel. Didn’t know that they were still doing interviews as a lot of people are in the medicals stage. All the best
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Dharmonisa:

Have you done medicals ? when did you do medicals?. Expect them to get back to you but no definite timing. It defers.

Good morning. Yes I have, I did it on Friday, 2nd of this month but I'm yet to receive any reply from them.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Also guys pls who knows where the training schools are located? Is there one in each state or we'll have to go to the one closest to our state of residence? I've checked online and apart from Lagos, it's only the recently completed one in Abeokuta that I know of.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
It might be online or at the new training site.

Western007:
Also guys pls who knows where the training schools are located? Is there one in each state or we'll have to go to the one closest to our state of residence? I've checked online and apart from Lagos, it's only the recently completed one in Abeokuta that I know of.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oyiin:

Yes o, my interview is tomorrow. Pls who knows what they tend to ask in a competency based interview??. Abeg o, nah die be this!!
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Western007:

Good morning. Yes I have, I did it on Friday, 2nd of this month but I'm yet to receive any reply from them.
I’m sure you have gotten a response now?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Applique:

Yes o, my interview is tomorrow. Pls who knows what they tend to ask in a competency based interview??. Abeg o, nah die be this!!

Panel was situational basically what you would do in a situation like how you will handle an aggrieved customer, tell me about yourself, and also asking questions related to your career like your greatest achievement and setbacks. But all in all questions vary . Your experience matters and also determines your questions. And answers gives birth to next question
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oh wow, so definitely no questions about Gtbank itself abi?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dharmonisa:

Panel was situational basically what you would do in a situation like how you will handle an aggrieved customer, tell me about yourself, and also asking questions related to your career like your greatest achievement and setbacks. But all in all questions vary . Your experience matters and also determines your questions. And answers gives birth to next question

Thank you for this
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dharmonisa:

I’m sure you have gotten a response now?
Yes I have, thanks.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Applique:

Thank you for this
You are welcome. I believe you should have done it by now
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oyiin:
Oh wow, so definitely no questions about Gtbank itself abi?
Well it depends on the interviewer but not really. But you will definitely get it in your second interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Western007:

Yes I have, thanks.
Great.is it TS mail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Western007:

Yes I have, thanks.
Is it ts mail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Dharmonisa:

Is it ts mail

Was asked to select availability period between next week and final week.
Did you also get this mail?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2021
Dharmonisa:

You are welcome. I believe you should have done it by now

Oh yeah , but you didn’t say it was going to be long��. I hour they were just firing me behavioral questions upandan. Tell me this tell me that;
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by CaptGroin(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2021
DAILY SAVINGS OFFICER
Qualification: SSCE, ND and NCE

Interested candidates should send CV to tpsavingsandloan@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Applique:

Oh yeah , but you didn’t say it was going to be long��. I hour they were just firing me behavioral questions upandan. Tell me this tell me that;
[quote author=Applique post=103729858]

Lol liiiike they just kept going on an on with the questions, i was wondering what was going on
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please who else got an invite for another interview tomorrow and please what kind of questions should I expect. I think this is the final interview.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oyiin:
Please who else got an invite for another interview tomorrow and please what kind of questions should I expect. I think this is the final interview.

It's the final interview. It's not as tough as the first. Just read up about GTBank, the orange rules, then questions about why you want to work with GTBank.

Just be calm and you'll be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.