Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (10659 Views)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Video Of How A Big Ass Lady Was Grabbed By Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Khonifer: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So me guys are good at that. I remeber when I was in school we went for a picnic in a river. My depeartment got there to and met another group from another school or so. But when we were in the water, a guy grab my blobs and I was pissed because I didn't know exactly who did it. Was just standing in the water whicj was up to my chest level when I felt a hand on my boobs. I manage to move to a less concentared and waited for my turn that I will pay back. My friend said I should just forget it but I told her guys are not the with monopoly on molestation. The thing pained so much that I knew the only way I could heal was to pay back. When the time came for to do them back I seeped my hand inside tha water with the target of pulling at anything that came my way, but unfortunately it was the unlucky guys ass, I pressed it the wast someone pressed my breast, hard and quick so that he would think it was a dream. They I look away before he raised his head to know what happened. The sencond target was perfect.
My course mate who went there with her boyfriend was molested and she was lucky to see the guy. She gave him a slap the changed his life and I was happy.
Ladies are molested everyday and nobody notices it . They only notice it when they have been raped to death

You don't know how this your story is making me laugh right now cheesy
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by newslifeop: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Sorry
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Chukazu:

I can see

If someone does that to your sister ,you would do Thanksgiving for church undecided?
[quo
gbosaa:

I wonder how you’ll feel if 10 Bobriskys grab you and squeeze your balls. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it after all, they might be crushing on you as well.
te author=MissWrite post=63382539]

You do not understand, abi? But if you walk down the street with your wife and random men start groping her in front of you, you would know how to feel insulted. You would feel disrespected (if you've got any integrity). That thing that's hurt in you when that happens, because you think you 'own' your wife, is hurt in a woman because she knows she owns her body. And nobody should take that ownership for granted by taking such liberties. It's dehumanizing. I don't even know what to say to you and your disciples who liked your comment.............shame on you! [/quote]
Y'all are just so stupid. simple statement. Less than 5 sentences you cannot assimulate. I said with two different statements that I don't subscribe to shits like that neither do I engage in animalistic behaviour like that. But shits happen. So rather than learning from your mistake, u choose to cry for two hours. Kill yourself na. If it happened to your sister, just tell her to kill herself... mtcheew
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
MissWrite:

You do not understand, abi? But if you walk down the street with your wife and random men start groping her in front of you, you would know how to feel insulted. You would feel disrespected (if you've got any integrity). That thing that's hurt in you when that happens, because you think you 'own' your wife, is hurt in a woman because she knows she owns her body. And nobody should take that ownership for granted by taking such liberties. It's dehumanizing. I don't even know what to say to you and your disciples who liked your comment.............shame on you!
gbosaa:

I wonder how you’ll feel if 10 Bobriskys grab you and squeeze your balls. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it after all, they might be crushing on you as well.

Pat081
GoldenJAT
Virus777
coolestofall
FisifunKododada
Redhot111

Y'all are just so stupid. simple statement. Less than 5 sentences you cannot assimulate. I said with two different statements that I don't subscribe to shits like that neither do I engage in animalistic behaviour like that. Shits happen. So rather than learning from your mistake, u choose to cry for two hours. Kill yourself na. If it happened to your sister, just tell her to kill herself... mtcheew
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Redhot111(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
raylord:
I don't understand d way gals think sha. Guys touch ur ass pere and u started crying. I don't do shits like that o, neither am I in support if it. But what does handling ur Boobs take away from u undecided. And this are guys u will crush on on a good day o

A really sick fellow here
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
raylord:
I don't understand d way gals think sha. Guys touch ur ass pere and u started crying. I don't do shits like that o, neither am I in support if it. But what does handling ur Boobs take away from u undecided. And this are guys u will crush on on a good day o
You are very stupid. "You don't do things like that" but you are telling the whole world nothing is wrong with it. Are you mad?
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Pat081: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2017
raylord:

Pat081
GoldenJAT
Virus777
coolestofall
FisifunKododada
Redhot111

Y'all are just so stupid. simple statement. Less than 5 sentences you cannot assimulate. I said with two different statements that I don't subscribe to shits like that neither do I engage in animalistic behaviour like that. Shits happen. So rather than learning from your mistake, u choose to cry for two hours. Kill yourself na. If it happened to your sister, just tell her to kill herself... mtcheew
to mi u re talking to d person dat is my age mate in ur house

1 Like

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
y won't they press ur boobs....shabi u be sweet potato undecidedy
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Khonifer:

You don't know how this your story is making me laugh right now cheesy
better laugh o
I didn't fine it funny then but whenevr I remember it I laugh out
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Ontarget:

You are very stupid. "You don't do things like that" but you are telling the whole world nothing is wrong with it. Are you mad?
must u abuse ...i guess everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion,dats y its a public forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now / My Friend Is Dating A Man From Nigeria And Considering Marrying Him. / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.