Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (10661 Views)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Video Of How A Big Ass Lady Was Grabbed By Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by idu1(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2017
raylord:
I don't understand d way gals think sha. Guys touch ur ass pere and u started crying. I don't do shits like that o, neither am I in support if it. But what does handling ur Boobs take away from u undecided. And this are guys u will crush on on a good day o
you are not making sense...
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by habsydiamond(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Some guys are wicked ooo...see has they hand rape this bae sha......Pele jare ......
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2017
you get luck say one of your nipple nor loss.

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by ssikiru: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
mistel:
you get luck say one of your nipple nor loss.

This got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
kiss any fool that try that with me will surely go down in ashes.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by dreamworld: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hozier:
Shut up. Dress the way you want to be addressed does not justify rape. How are you different from a dog if you forcefully have sex with a woman because of the way she is dressed.
So you see a woman's thigh or breast and the next thing you are thinking is how you will manhandle her and have sex with her by fire by force?

Some dogs even have better self control than you lot.

Do you think it is justifiable you are robbed or kidnapped according to the way you are dressed?
Ur papa balls
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nenejeje(f): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
OmniSparrow:
Are you ok?

he is not!!!
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by AdroitTee(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
It is called perverts emulating acts & thoughts... Once a pervert tries it d others follow. Sorry lady.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Vetolips(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:

my dear, leave ashes matter and safe your boobs and a$$ from palpation, don't walk in the midst of guys! not all guys are mentally okay, b4 dey turn your a$$ to peS4...

1 Like

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
raylord:
I don't understand d way gals think sha. Guys touch ur ass pere and u started crying. I don't do shits like that o, neither am I in support if it. But what does handling ur Boobs take away from u undecided. And this are guys u will crush on on a good day o

I wonder how you’ll feel if 10 Bobriskys grab you and squeeze your balls. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it after all, they might be crushing on you as well.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
So me guys are good at that. I remeber when I was in school we went for a picnic in a river. My depeartment got there to and met another group from another school or so. But when we were in the water, a guy grab my blobs and I was pissed because I didn't know exactly who did it. Was just standing in the water whicj was up to my chest level when I felt a hand on my boobs. I manage to move to a less concentared and waited for my turn that I will pay back. My friend said I should just forget it but I told her guys are not the with monopoly on molestation. The thing pained so much that I knew the only way I could heal was to pay back. When the time came for to do them back I seeped my hand inside tha water with the target of pulling at anything that came my way, but unfortunately it was the unlucky guys ass, I pressed it the wast someone pressed my breast, hard and quick so that he would think it was a dream. They I look away before he raised his head to know what happened. The sencond target was perfect.
My course mate who went there with her boyfriend was molested and she was lucky to see the guy. She gave him a slap the changed his life and I was happy.
Ladies are molested everyday and nobody notices it . They only notice it when they have been raped to death
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
oya bring dat ass lemme try nd lets see if i Will go down in ashes
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by IamLaura(f): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
migeoart:
correct ! grin
and you're a female...
Idiot.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vetolips:

my dear, leave ashes matter and safe your boobs and a$$ from palpation, don't walk in the midst of guys! not all guys are mentally okay, b4 dey turn your a$$ to peS4...
lolzzzzzzz God bless you my dear at least in the mids of wolves there is always one innocent sheep.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
bizzy500:
oya bring dat ass lemme try nd lets see if i Will go down in ashes
lolzzzz your type Na En dey go hell quick no repent.. ode
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
So she was actually counting how many guys ni. Besides what was she expecting,dah as she’s coming the guys will clear for her like Moses n d Red Sea? It’s normal dah wen ur passing a crowded audience bodies must touch,no be all man get sense o
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
lolzzzz your type Na En dey go hell quick no repent.. ode
nd where ur.type go com go.....ode
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Chukazu: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
raylord:

I can see

If someone does that to your sister ,you would do Thanksgiving for church undecided?
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
bizzy500:
nd where ur.type go com go.....ode
na we dey first enter heavens gate...... olodo
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
na we dey first enter heavens gate...... olodo
where ur heaven ticket ....olodo
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
bizzy500:
where ur heaven ticket ....olodo
see why common sense is not common you don't need a fu*king ticket to go to heaven.. go home and read your CRK textbook.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by FisifunKododada: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
brownsugar23:
Just 10

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by FisifunKododada: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
raylord:

Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
hmm Kongi na bastard
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
debspauly:
see why common sense is not common you don't need a fu*king ticket to go to heaven.. go home and read your CRK textbook.
bur u think you have a common sense...ode
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by Bigprick9inches: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
raylord:
It's so annoying. They make it look so important
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
bizzy500:
bur u think you have a common sense...ode
who is this idiot anyway when they are talking right your brain will be going left Abeg I don't have your time.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bizzy500: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
who is this idiot anyway when they are talking right your brain will be going left Abeg I don't have your time.
i won't trade word with u,i knw people like u.....
can't laff....no be ur fault...na nairaland
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by migeoart(f): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2017
IamLaura:

and you're a female...
Idiot.
grin
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by bitchcrafts: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2017
This one does not know there are highly sexually frustrated boiz out there that don't have the word sexual harassment or rape in there dictionary.... Don't go and find well organized concerts to go... You think you can just have your ass bubbling out and your face so radiant like that and not have the rogues swarming around you like bee wey see nectar esp when no one can be held responsible for your woes? grin I laugh!
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by debspauly(f): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2017
bizzy500:
i won't trade word with u,i knw people like u.....
can't laff....no be ur fault...na nairaland
lolzzzzz that's your own cup of tea.
Re: ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady by MissWrite(f): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2017
raylord:

You do not understand, abi? But if you walk down the street with your wife and random men start groping her in front of you, you would know how to feel insulted. You would feel disrespected (if you've got any integrity). That thing that's hurt in you when that happens, because you think you 'own' your wife, is hurt in a woman because she knows she owns her body. And nobody should take that ownership for granted by taking such liberties. It's dehumanizing. I don't even know what to say to you and your disciples who liked your comment.............shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.