Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague (4474 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Video Of How A Big Ass Lady Was Grabbed By Men / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Councilor is the victim of harassment during a session in the Chamber of Florianópolis

Carla Ayres (PT) was hugged from behind and forcibly kissed on the cheek by a parliamentary colleague, councilor Marquinhos da Silva (PSC)

Councilor Carla Ayres (PT), from Florianópolis, was grabbed and kissed forcibly on the face by a parliamentary colleague, councilor Marquinhos da Silva (PSC), during a session in the Chamber of the capital of Santa Catarina. The images of the harassment were shared by the policy on social networks.

In the video, it is possible to see the moment that the councilwoman walks down the corridor of the Chamber plenary and is approached by the councilor, who holds the politician's arm. She tries to detach herself from the man, but he gets up, hugs her from behind, and kisses Carla forcibly on the cheek. Politics manages to loosen up and the parliamentarian laughs at the situation.

“On the day we approved the Women's Attorney's Office in the City Council of Florianópolis, another scene of harassment that we need to fight for does not occur in the streets and in the parliaments of our country. It's not a joke if only one laughs”, wrote the councilor on social media, repudiating the harassment.

Read below,he apologised

[b]I am saddened to receive the news of an accusation of harassment against a colleague, councilor Carla Ayres, at this Wednesday's (7th) session of the Florianópolis City Council, with whom, despite political differences, I have always shown immense affection and respect, within and outside the plenary.

I recognize my mistake in approaching the councilwoman in an inconvenient way, without her authorization, and in light of that, I sincerely apologize to her and to all the women who felt offended by my act. I emphasize that at no time did I act in a malicious manner, however, I was unfortunate in invading her space.

I will take this misguided attitude as a lesson, understanding this situation and repudiating all forms of harassment. I have always been a defender and encourager of women's participation in politics, being the creator of the project that encourages women's participation in politics, having the "Women's Day in Politics", celebrated March 8 (sanctioned case, called Lei Olga Brasil da Luz) .

I hope that the noble councilwoman, for whom I have great appreciation, will accept my apology.[/b]

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/brazilian-female-councilor-was-grabbed.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
He grabbed her.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kissed her by force.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
More.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some people look normal but their brain dey touch

14 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Some people look normal but their brain dey touch

On point, the man is insane for real.

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Councilor is the victim of harassment during a session in the Chamber of Florianópolis

Carla Ayres (PT) was hugged from behind and forcibly kissed on the cheek by a parliamentary colleague, councilor Marquinhos da Silva (PSC)

Councilor Carla Ayres (PT), from Florianópolis, was grabbed and kissed forcibly on the face by a parliamentary colleague, councilor Marquinhos da Silva (PSC), during a session in the Chamber of the capital of Santa Catarina. The images of the harassment were shared by the policy on social networks.

In the video, it is possible to see the moment that the councilwoman walks down the corridor of the Chamber plenary and is approached by the councilor, who holds the politician's arm. She tries to detach herself from the man, but he gets up, hugs her from behind, and kisses Carla forcibly on the cheek. Politics manages to loosen up and the parliamentarian laughs at the situation.

“On the day we approved the Women's Attorney's Office in the City Council of Florianópolis, another scene of harassment that we need to fight for does not occur in the streets and in the parliaments of our country. It's not a joke if only one laughs”, wrote the councilor on social media, repudiating the harassment.

Read below,he apologised

[b]I am saddened to receive the news of an accusation of harassment against a colleague, councilor Carla Ayres, at this Wednesday's (7th) session of the Florianópolis City Council, with whom, despite political differences, I have always shown immense affection and respect, within and outside the plenary.

I recognize my mistake in approaching the councilwoman in an inconvenient way, without her authorization, and in light of that, I sincerely apologize to her and to all the women who felt offended by my act. I emphasize that at no time did I act in a malicious manner, however, I was unfortunate in invading her space.

I will take this misguided attitude as a lesson, understanding this situation and repudiating all forms of harassment. I have always been a defender and encourager of women's participation in politics, being the creator of the project that encourages women's participation in politics, having the "Women's Day in Politics", celebrated March 8 (sanctioned case, called Lei Olga Brasil da Luz) .

I hope that the noble councilwoman, for whom I have great appreciation, will accept my apology.[/b]

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/brazilian-female-councilor-was-grabbed.html?m=1

Harrrrasment how?....he dint press her yansh!! WTF angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nonexisting1: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
They gentleman was only trying to relive what they both do. Other parliamentarians laughed because they knew about the two. I'm sure she was pretending to shrug him off just to be clean before the camera. Mtchew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

Really dude? grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nonexisting1:
They gentleman was only trying to relive what they both do. Other parliamentarians laughed because they knew about the two. I'm sure she was pretending to shrug him off just to be clean before the camera. Mtchew

Hmmm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by PerfectStranger(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
If they haven’t been doing it behind close doors, other parliamentarians wouldn’t just laugh about it.

8 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:
If they haven’t been doing it behind close doors, other parliamentarians wouldn’t just laugh about it.

shocked shocked
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by swaqq(m): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2022
If the case was reversed, it will never be tagged harassment. Another episode of what Men go through!

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Really dude? grin

4real...People are stewwwpid sir.....how can it be harrrasment when the man dint touch her yansh?...,he need to sue them for reputation damage!!!(REAL TALK) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by TThhoorr: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

No be that one concerned me, I just dey imagine if to say na na naijA E happens the comnent section go catch fire
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by TThhoorr: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

No be that one concerned me, I just dey imagine if to say na na naijA E happens the comnent section go catch fire but why wait na only yansh be harassment what of those airbags at manchester

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

4real...People are stewwwpid sir.....how can it be harrrasment when the man dint touch her yansh?...,he need to sue them for reputation damage!!!(REAL TALK) angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:12am On Dec 10, 2022
The man's brain is leaking seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Treasure17(m): 3:36am On Dec 10, 2022
A shameful behaviour. The chamber is not a place to display affection in such manner. Apology not accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Pickmycall: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Me as a guy,I will be uncomfortable hugging and kissing a lady in public.But if na private,I go grab her yansh.Lick her body and suck her lips.My body no dey move me when making out in public even if the lady fine pass Genevieve nnaji.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by sharpwriter(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
He grabbed her.
And the fireworks stopped last night, how's Brazil's mood presently grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by sharpwriter(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
More.
shocked shocked
In such a country, what madness is this? Dem suppose prosecute this man o. E don dey eye that woman tey tey. Him body don full, e no fit control himself for public. If na only him and the woman remain for room, kai, e go finish the woman for there, give am hot hot wotoporiously grin
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by franchasng: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Men cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Collins4u1(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2022
na secret thing wey both of them dey do, now mumu no fit hold himself he Don go do am for public

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Treasure17:
A shameful behaviour. The chamber is not a place to display affection in such manner. Apology not accepted.

Wot rubbbbbbish r u talking about? Thre is no gadddem harrrrasment hear. He did not grab her ysnsh..harrrrasment is when u grab or smack woman's yansh. Please apply brain & use glasses when reading nest time.(no oofencse) angry
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Treasure17(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Wot rubbbbbbish r u talking about? Thre is no gadddem harrrrasment hear. He did not grab her ysnsh..harrrrasment is when u grab or smack woman's yansh. Please apply brain & use glasses when reading nest time.(no oofencse) angry
Going to ignore your imbecilic behaviour for a seconds. So from your imagination, harassment is when you touch her buttock inappropriately? Gosh, Seun please do something about these kids invading nairaland without recourse to some rationality test cause what kind of rubbish is this? Gosh. You should literally be in prison for what you just typed.
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Streetmovement(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They should continue from where they stopped
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by jclassiq(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonexisting1:

That's another way of looking at it.

Fear won't let you do that to someone you have never been intimate with before, No matter the familiarity.
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
sharpwriter:

And the fireworks stopped last night, how's Brazil's mood presently grin grin

sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
sharpwriter:

shocked shocked
In such a country, what madness is this? Dem suppose prosecute this man o. E don dey eye that woman tey tey. Him body don full, e no fit control himself for public. If na only him and the woman remain for room, kai, e go finish the woman for there, give am hot hot wotoporiously grin

The thing shock me shocked

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Treasure17:

Going to ignore your imbecilic behaviour for a seconds. So from your imagination, harassment is when you touch her buttock inappropriately? Gosh, Seun please do something about these kids invading nairaland without recourse to some rationality test cause what kind of rubbish is this? Gosh. You should literally be in prison for what you just typed.

Bro.one day yor common sence will be common. So Seun should do somtin becuz I hav opinion? Am not allow to hav opinion? Is the police all qays right? Is the law all ways right? Is yor head all ways corrřrrect? My brother..this is not sexual harassment sir...he did not touch her yansh.
She ain't even gots yansh & she ain't even lightskin. My brother..use brain I beg!!(no oofencsse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Inscription Written At The Back Of A 911 Truck. (photo) / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You / Any Kogi State University Romance'lander Here? Let's Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.