Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (20677 Views)

Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Well I am not a plus size and I would be expecting one of that car next year....so this thread are meant for those pigs DAT never tries to watch their weight.....you can contact me if you wanna know my secrets....

You call them pigs and u still want them to contact you, your marketing strategy is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by okenwaa(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Well I am not a plus size and I would be expecting one of that car next year....so this thread are meant for those pigs DAT never tries to watch their weight.....you can contact me if you wanna know my secrets....

Chai...u go sweet to kpansh ooo

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
You are very stupid to call them pigs. What a bitter fellow you are. Have you heard of hypothyroidism? That is just one of the many health conditions that cause weight gain. Some things are beyond other people's control. Dont come here to show your illiteracy by calling people names. I checked your dp and you must be one of the ugliest humans on earth that even filters couldnt help you out. Very ugly outside and on the inside.Useless thing. Next time before calling others names, be sure you're next to perfect at least.

3 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by bodeskii(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
okenwaa:

Chai...u go sweet to kpansh ooo

Walhai..
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by maziuwa(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
you re espectin it with with ur stinking pussy

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Jakumo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
maziuwa:
you re espectin it with with ur stinking pussy

Wait o, are you the real Musiwa, or a fake one ?

Oya post some map and pinshure, make we take know say true-true, Sheik El Musiwa don land again.
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by emmaattack: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
A servant to his money, I suppose.
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by NCANTaskForce: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Y should I even buy it
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Adadioranma79(f): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
wow, for a lady, you sound very uncultured and educatedly ignorant. #smh
amahthelma:

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by makavelli47(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
he literally ROLLED out of his ride. Lol

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by asawanathegreat(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
With my money I go still dey punish my self Bcox of say wan drive expensive car. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicles To Sell For N1.2m – FG / Why You Should Never Buy Your Car Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.