Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation (5197 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Vetolips(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kingsley10000:
can also.get a girl friend,there are many fine babes in your locality,start befriending them.....

avoid visiting www.xvideos.com

www.naijauncut.com

weyrey! cheesy.

now you ve added petrol to fire � :d
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by JacksonD7: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Prudent200:
hello guys i need your help am still finding it hard to stop masturbation I need your advice, I started at age 18 I don't really know how now am 20 and buy 2018 I will be 21 I really need help am always guilty after i erupt I also did it this Sunday afternoon ...my kind of masturbation is am not using the hand... I do bang the Bed Lol ���,please help a dying brother i need a good advice
for those of you who has come out of it how did you do it, I have this feeling am the only one

Get on this thread. It's got what you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/3917798/90-days-nofap-how-beat
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Prudent200:
hello guys i need your help am still finding it hard to stop masturbation I need your advice, I started at age 18 I don't really know how now am 20 and buy 2018 I will be 21 I really need help am always guilty after i erupt I also did it this Sunday afternoon ...my kind of masturbation is am not using the hand... I do bang the Bed Lol ���,please help a dying brother i need a good advice
for those of you who has come out of it how did you do it, I have this feeling am the only one
Find a way to castrate yourself, yuh feelin guilty n ure still doin lol...
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Prudent200: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
amani63:
yes brother,I have masturba for 5yrs now since my jss3.any questions you have about masturbation I will be glad to answer you.don't blame yourself.I do hope this your thread will help me to masturba at least once in a month
what age did you start
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by nelsonebby(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
oga. my roommate in school then had a girlfriend but still he masturbates.

I always tell people addiction cannot be stopped. grin

but how do you bang ur bed sef grin
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by nelsonebby(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Bro u need to give ur life to christ that is the only way. Study the word daily coupled with prayer. I masturbated for 13 years but today i am totally free. Reading the word of God and praying daily is hw i broke that addiction.

13 what
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Pierohandsome: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
nelsonebby:

13 what
yes! 13 years bro. That is to tell u hw chronic my addiction was and how powerful the word of God is,it can break any addiction no matter Hw many years it took the victim in bondage
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Oxster(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
yes! 13 years bro. That is to tell u hw chronic my addiction was and how powerful the word of God is,it can break any addiction no matter Hw many years it took the victim in bondage

Bro I de throw cap 4 u ohh
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by MetroBaba1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
yes it did. U lose weight and look thin, u experience weak erection and cannot enjoy sex with a woman, it causes weakness of the body ,it causes insomnia and hot body temperature.

Above all, it destroys ur spiritual life, and causes misfortune and setback in life. Masturbation is demonic, quit nw or it wil ruin you both spiritually and physiologically

How Sure Are You Based On What You Posted? i.e Misfortune and Setback
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guy how i reduced mine, i started fucking olosho, i went to d brothel any time i have dat bad urge.
I also wanna stop but i noticed that even big men dey masturbate, the best is by visiting a brothel, u wld get tired of sex soon
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by arki(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2017
oga, try and run away from it. Doctors will tell you it's healthy to masturbate thereby plunging many young people into imminent disaster. masturbation has serious side effects ranging from inability to sustain erection when u finally get to have sex to leaness and poor vision. I never knew this until I finally decided to break my virginity this year November after about 15 yrs of deliberate decision not to hv sex that involved masturbation. it was really a big disgrace to me cos I couldn't sustain it after 2 mins. My dear, run away from it Now that u can read my bitter experience with masturbation for yrs than play deaf ears to this and earn urself erectile dysfunction, leaness etc.
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Kingsley10000: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2017
There are four primary chemicals in the brain that effect happiness: dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins......THIS IS WHAT YOU GET AFTERMATH HAVING SEX/MASTURBATION
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Kingsley10000: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2017
There are four primary chemicals in the brain that effect happiness: dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins......THIS IS WHAT YOU GET AFTERMATH HAVING SEX/MASTURBATION
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by bitchcrafts: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin
It's OK, with age and responsibility you would drop it.
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by bitchcrafts: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2017
arki:
oga, try and run away from it. Doctors will tell you it's healthy to masturbate thereby plunging many young people into imminent disaster. masturbation has serious side effects ranging from inability to sustain erection when u finally get to have sex to leaness and poor vision. I never knew this until I finally decided to break my virginity this year November after about 15 yrs of deliberate decision not to hv sex that involved masturbation. it was really a big disgrace to me cos I couldn't sustain it after 2 mins. My dear, run away from it Now that u can read my bitter experience with masturbation for yrs than play deaf ears to this and earn urself erectile dysfunction, leaness etc.
Poor nutrition, lack of manly exercise (gyming and all) and gene is responsible for your poor physique, excitement was the reason for your poor bedmatic performance and not masturbation young man. Do you even know that all the pre-intimacy actions to get the man turned on during sex is in one way or the other related to masturbation? So, what u even talking about? If you had brought your perspective from the religious point of view (The Abrahamic religions), then your position might hold water. But this one ya bringing na fat lie!

1 Like

Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Pierohandsome: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2017
MetroBaba1:

How Sure Are You Based On What You Posted? i.e Misfortune and Setback
yes very very sure bro, i am not talking based on what the bible says, or what pastors preach. I am talking as someone who has gone thru that path b4, i knw the whole effect of masturbation both physiologically, physically, and spiritually.

Masturbation opens u up to demonic oppression ,especially marine spirit. The person's life wil be in bondage and nothing wil work. Near success syndrome ,misfortune and poverty becomes the experience of its victims.

The spiritual side effect of masturbation is the most destructive part of it
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by RickandMorty: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2017
I truly belive there is a spirit to fapping (masturbation) i havent fapped in 4 months now and i'm very happy about that.

I was able to stay off fapping by playing tricks on my mind. I started by fapping once a week. I only scheduled Sunday nights for it. I relapsed sometimes but i still try to hit that target. After that it became easier to not fap for 3 weeks straight. I just kept building resistance until now i've gone for 4 months.

You can NEVER stop all at once. Its an addiction, so you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by herlarho(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Urs is beta, I started it when I was 14 years and now am 20 same age with u, but I stopped doing with because of the fear of God and his punishment, although I still do it some time but I beg for forgiveness........
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by ibietela2(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Pierohandsome:
yes it did. U lose weight and look thin, u experience weak erection and cannot enjoy sex with a woman, it causes weakness of the body ,it causes insomnia and hot body temperature.

Above all, it destroys ur spiritual life, and causes misfortune and setback in life. Masturbation is demonic, quit nw or it wil ruin you both spiritually and physiologically

Why allow your babe to stroke your rod with her hand?
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by ibietela2(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2017
Pierohandsome:
masturbation has no benefit bro, forget whatever lies they are saying. Masturbation is demonic, i was a chronic one and knw the destructive tendecies of it

This is also a lie
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by ibietela2(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2017
You can try and reduce it..... Maybe once a week or 3 times a month.
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Kingsley1000(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Op i have babe for you..pm me
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Kingsley1000(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Vetolips:

weyrey! cheesy.

now you ve added petrol to fire � :d
IT'S JUST AN ADMONITION... avoid clicking www.xvideos.com or www.naijauncut.com
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by frank417: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
you just reminded me of those awful days. I really thank God for setting me free. Damn! It was a thing of slavery. I was a SUPER chronic addict. No style i didn't attempt. It got so bad that i was even trying to SUCK MY OWN DICK!

I fasted and read Our Daily Manner book. i even had to tell my mum about it. She prayed for me and i remained positive. The whole thing just left me like a miracle. I felt no urge to self-service again.

Just tell someone close to you and keep praying about it. The whole thing will just ware off.
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by hakymworld1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Its a crazy world. Sometime i wonder if everything about the world is right. Too many addictions only to be trapped with masturbation. O.P Never give up, keep on trying 4 the cure. U can only be human.
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Prudent200: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
kaypeters:
2017: YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT 2018: A NEW DAWN
Hopefully by 2019, you will start fucking the wall. lol... grin
Lol
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Prudent200: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
nelsonebby:
oga. my roommate in school then had a girlfriend but still he masturbates.

I always tell people addiction cannot be stopped. grin

but how do you bang ur bed sef grin
i do lie up side down just like missionary sex style, and i will be banging the bed slow and steady
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Prudent200: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
arki:
but if I may ask have you regain your weight back?
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by nelsonebby(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
frank417:
you just reminded me of those awful days. I really thank God for setting me free. Damn! It was a thing of slavery. I was a SUPER chronic addict. No style i didn't attempt. It got so bad that i was even trying to SUCK MY OWN DICK!

I fasted and read Our Daily Manner book. i even had to tell my mum about it. She prayed for me and i remained positive. The whole thing just left me like a miracle. I felt no urge to self-service again.

Just tell someone close to you and keep praying about it. The whole thing will just ware off.
trying to suck your own dick grin

I have to screenshot this grin
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by nickvanilla(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Prudent200:
i do lie up side down just like missionary sex style, and i will be banging the bed slow and steady

Seems you have lots of libido. If you want to trim down your urges, you gotta do these;

Step 1: Avoid jumping into bed when exhausted or sweaty. Take a cold shower twice everyday: morning and evening.

Step 2: Avoid raunchy texts & pics - anything that could arouse you.

Step 3: Change your sleeping position. Learn to sleep facing the ceiling or sideways.

Step 4: Go out more, talk to people. Find a roommate if you live alone.

Step 5: Get busy with life. Don't be idle all the time.
Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by Kingsley10000: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Prudent200:
always visit bet9ja site in your street anytime you are idle and lonely,don't play games,just be watching visual games and highlights
Re: Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation by tayooluwole: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Prudent200:
it true bro I dey Bleep bed an also they imagine say i dey Bleep real pussy were as am not fucking real pussy. any advice

lol...I tought na only me they this game oooo... me na all those end time lady way they twerk their yans for instagram ah go they watch come they bang ground... before I know it erection don come... I wish there is a practical way to stop this rather than going spiritual ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions / I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This / I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.