Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions (5191 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
A crippled man shocks online users as he rocks a lady while on his wheel chair.

The crippled man stood up a bit to rock the lady, and fell back down on his wheel chair.

This has stirred reactions online as social media users thinks it's a miracle, some said the lady's booty rose he up.

Booty is so powerful that he can make a crippled guy walk, some said.

What do you think?

Watch the video after the cut...
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/cripple-man-on-wheelchair-rocks-lady.html

Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by iCauseTrouble: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Inside life
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
don't come and kee urself bcuz of punaa

2 Likes

Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by internationalman(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
That's life, even when you are down find a reason to compete still
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by iamapplord(m): 12:23am On Sep 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Inside life

Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 01, 2019
9jawitch:
You mean because of 'womanliness'( Nairaland censor style)!
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nigerfine2: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2019
9jawitch:
I saw your profile pic, you are a delight

1 Like

Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Nigerfine2:

cheesy
Nigerfine2:

thanks
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by shiffynaani(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2019
9jawitch:
I wonder y u're using this pic as your d.p
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Even if he's crippled a part of him shall stand tall. i like the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Even if he's crippled a part of him shall stand tall.
i like the guy.
You don't grin
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You don't grin
I do. He didnt let his disability limit him. In more ways wink
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by ledaman: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Power of Konji
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by nicepoker101(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Konji.
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by partnerbizn(f): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
I want him to be happy.
He deserves happiness

We also need it.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by BlackfireX: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yansh....

Yansh...

Yansh....

Wetin you go cause eh
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by TheDiamonds: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Booty cn make a cripple walk
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Even if he's crippled a part of him shall stand tall.
i like the guy.
in conclusion, you like them crippled on legs but active on dick smiley
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamPlato:
in conclusion, you like them crippled on legs but active on dick smiley
Lol nah. But the guy is an epitome of courage. wink
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol nah. But the guy is an epitome of courage. wink
Happy Sunday.

How Is Your Annoying Sexy Sister Rhekina
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamPlato:
Happy Sunday.

How Is Your Annoying Sexy Sister Rhekina
Same too.
im hoping she's cool. You guys are closer, right?
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Same too.

im hoping she's cool. You guys are closer, right?
actually Rekhina wishes we were close smiley
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamPlato:
actually Rekhina wishes we were close smiley
Lol.
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol.
we could be but her friend sisterfire is interested in using me for ritual if I dare get on her bed... Rekhina might take sides with husbandsnatcha and snitch me
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamPlato:
we could be but her friend sisterfire is interested in using me for ritual if I dare get on her bed... Rekhina might take sides with husbandsnatcha and snitch me
Im sensing a love quad-angle.
i cant discuss that matter oo. Cause i dont want my sister to beat me. But i have a solution to your dilema.
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im sensing a love quad-angle.
i cant discuss that matter oo. Cause i dont want my sister to beat me. But i have a solution to your dilema.
let Me Hear Your Solution Dear
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamPlato:
let Me Hear Your Solution Dear
Embrace the church.
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Embrace the church.
Lol... I Find This Quite Funny... Give Me Two Convincin Reasons Why You Said This
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... I Find This Quite Funny... Give Me Two Convincin Reasons Why You Said This
First it settles the prevailing issue. Chastity means no women.
secondly, i just want to convince a nairalander to wear the cloth. embarassed

convinced
Re: Cripple Man On Wheelchair Rocks Lady, Struggles To Stand, Stirred Reactions by IamPlato(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
First it settles the prevailing issue. Chastity means no women.
secondly, i just want to convince a nairalander to wear the cloth. embarassed

convinced
Not At All

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Annoying Nairalander / Benefits Of Masturbation / I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.