Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) (2204 Views)

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Ur Virginity Is Ur Wedding Nyt Present To Ur Husband / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by PLANETOFBETS1: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cool? cool cool cool

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
why's her hand so black shocked
and the color of her face chocolate..

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by falconey(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kai maigida!
Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by IAMSASHY(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided is he actually kissing her lips or licking her hijab

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by missyQween(f): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
So,Where is it written ?
You saw one picture and decided to upload it,Instead of you to do that,You decided to put Islam to it...SMH

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I wanted to ask same

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by purem(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Hey
Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by ceezarhh(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2017

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
purem:

Hey
hello!!
good evening dear
Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by iyketex007: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

She probably suffered a burn or could be she had the back of her palm covered with ink in form of a tattoo, it's quite popular up north where the use some local fruit with blackish liquid to tattoo the back of their palms even up to the wrist and their feet too.
Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by Jodha(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:

2 Likes

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by purem(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hello!!

good evening dear

How are u been doing
Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by IamLaura(f): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is haram.
I hope they are kissing according to how the Prophet asked them to!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

she designed it Na...
Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Ogbemi ooooo . Aboki na Aboki

1 Like

Re: How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) by wtfcoded: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ndi awusa!! Wetin concern me, if he likes make him chew off the hijab.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose / How MC Galaxy Made Me Go N*ked - Actress Etinosa Makes Explosive Revelation / Black American Girls Are Unique Bitchy And Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.