Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? (2259 Views)

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
I decided to leave d lecture Hall this morning because I wasn't feeling fine. On getting home, every where was silent and I was very happy nobody will disturb me cos I needed some rest

D heat was too much so I couldn't sleep... initially, I thought nobody was at home till I started hearing this freaky sound(someone moaning) because everywhere was quiet.

I later discover where d sound is coming from so I had to tip toe to her doorstep to confirm...

I was surprised cos this girl is very gen2, not the wayward type, very nice in fact u can never imagine her doing sth of such. in addition, she's d one conducting d school fellowship (BSF) and she's always with her bible ( u know all this girls nau)

please is it what I'm thinking I'm 100% sure nobody was there with her

I'm just short of words and she still doesn't know I was at home

share your experience too... were u surprised??
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin

Well, if u cant guess for the fact that ur already on her doorstep, then how we can we guess it as well? undecided

U said she's leading the bible study...who knows she's practicing a her vocal chords by humming? lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by coolh3ad(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Maybe you were "hearing double" that period because of the heat.....I trust her. She can't do such....

3 Likes

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by izaray(f): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
She no be wood nah grin Your guess is as good as mine

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, if u cant guess for the fact that ur already on her doorstep, then how we can we guess it as well? undecided

U said she's leading the bible study...who knows she's practicing a her vocal chords by humming? lipsrsealed

common this sound different

I no be small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
coolh3ad:
Maybe you were "hearing double" that period because of the heat.....I trust her. She can't do such....

I'm still in deep shock I swear
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
izaray:
She no be wood nah grin Your guess is as good as mine

lol

is this how u use to do
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
I hate hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by TeamLeader(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
What are you thinking? So because she is this and that now she shouldn't enjoy her life abi? Na only yu sabi beta tins

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by izaray(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
kalex0:

lol

is this how u use to do
I rather go for John thomas, than self servicing!
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
she's an hypocrite

she z lost d respect I've got for her

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by mercy0008(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
PLEASE DONT COME AND SPOIL THE NAME OF OUR BAPTIST STUDENT FELLOWSHIP HERE OOOO. SHE WAS PRAYING
kalex0:
I decided to leave d lecture Hall this morning because I wasn't feeling fine. On getting home, every where was silent and I was very happy nobody will disturb me cos I needed some rest

D heat was too much so I couldn't sleep... initially, I thought nobody was at home till I started hearing this freaky sound(someone moaning) because everywhere was quiet.

I later discover where d sound is coming from so I had to tip toe to her doorstep to confirm...

I was surprised cos this girl is very gen2, not the wayward type, very nice in fact u can never imagine her doing sth of such. in addition, she's d one conducting d school fellowship (BSF) and she's always with her bible ( u know all this girls nau)

please is it what I'm thinking I'm 100% sure nobody was there with her

I'm just short of words and she still doesn't know I was at home

share your experience too... were u surprised??
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
PLEASE DONT COME AND SPOIL THE NAME OF OUR BAPTIST STUDENT FELLOWSHIP HERE OOOO. SHE WAS PRAYING

praying u say

OK ma

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by izaray(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
And possibly speaking in tongues too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Streetmade(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stupid people everywhere,na from story wey the madman take see this thing oh,donkey continue deceiving urself
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Streetmade:
Stupid people everywhere,na from story wey the madman take see this thing oh,donkey continue deceiving urself

who is this

are u okay??
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by izaray(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
The side effect of her action is always worrisome. Because if she is addicted to it, even when she is married, she won't desire sexual pleasure from her man. Will always prefer to do it herself, which will result as a big trouble with her partner

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Streetmade(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
kalex0:

who is this
are u okay??

stop the pretense,i've also read the story
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Streetmade(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
kalex0:

who is this
are u okay??

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
where please??

This thing happened today and I meant everything I said
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
where please??

This thing happened today and I meant everything I said
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Church girls Na dem fvck pass and do abortion, I have seen it, I am not surprise and I will never be surprise.
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by segdan(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin This is not new so many girls you call decent are spoiled child in the secret
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by Gofwane(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
kalex0:

I'm still in deep shock I swear
what was wrong in what she was doing? Is she not a human being?

What of all those baba reverend, imam, daddy G.O, Prophet and Bishops,? Nobody sabi doggie style pass them. They also know how to svck toto wella
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rolex67:
Church girls Na dem fvck pass and do abortion, I have seen it, I am not surprise and I will never be surprise.

really
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gofwane:
what was wrong in what she was doing? Is she not a human being?

What of all those baba reverend, imam, daddy G.O, Prophet and Bishops,? Nobody sabi doggie style pass them. They also know how to svck toto wella

hmm...

I was just surprised
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
segdan:
grin This is not new so many girls you call decent are spoiled child in the secret

lol
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by mercy0008(f): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
u get it.
izaray:

1 Like

Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by pedrilo: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
kalex0:

lol

is this how u use to do
bros d tin pain u abi? E pain u say nor be u dey mk her moan. I dey feel ur pain from abuja aswear
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by kalex0(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
bros d tin pain u abi? E pain u say nor be u dey mk her moan. I dey feel ur pain from abuja aswear

I swear d thing they pain me

I din bother asking her out because of all the attributes listed above

I'm gonna ask her out this night
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by odizeey(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2017
jamariwolf:
I hate hypocrites.
me too
Re: Please Is It What I'm Thinking???? by BabbanBura(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:

Is that how christians pray?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Unclad For Her Birthday (photos) / A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking / Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.