Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (70163 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by jashar(f): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2017
kense88:
and she is not a dog, as would have addressed a man caught cheating. Cheating is wrong, learn to condemn it. It doesn't matter who is the perpetrator
#

smiles. a reasonable fellow you are.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2017
greypencils:
WILL YOU KEEP QUIET...
that's how big your sense can be. It is your type that will celebrate having multiple sex partners but will go all out to term a lady a prostutue for having sex. Until yoh change your mentality it will get you to no where
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by amnesty7: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Where is the evidence that she's his wife and the scene is not just something else?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by MisterGrace: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Because she cheated doesn't meann she has to be abused like that. The man should have approached the court with evidence for nuptial annulment. The husband ended up acting more stupidly than the lady

See this bush boy dey form posh.

Dude! you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by greypencils: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
that's how big your sense can be. It is your type that will celebrate having multiple sex partners but will go all out to term a lady a prostutue for having sex. Until yoh change your mentality it will get you to no where
Aja lo ma jenu e opoonu oniranu
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Obviously the man is an illiterate. By that I mean, uneducated about issues that relate to things like this. How could you embarrass your BETTER-HALF in the open like that? He'll be laughed at for years. Both of them look like drunks.

But she knew the kind of husband she has.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by nomenclature(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2017
We should learn courtesy through promotion of equality amongst genders,who paid bride price?.
darlingtonNYIG:
This man should be arraigned for defamatory and Battery. If your wife cheats go ahead and divorce and not to publicly disgrace her like this. I am a man but thid is totally wrong. How many cheating men have been publicly shamed by their wives? We should learn courtesy through promotion of equality amongst genders. maybe the man no sabi do sef grin

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by ipledge10(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2017
I will never beat my wife if I catch her cheating. At that instant it’s over between us.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Ramstar: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2017
this is the causes of joblessness! Buhari Y...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by salmonkas178(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2017
That man is a coward
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2017
jashar:
undecided

The guy is not well for hitting her like that.

But, if reverse had been the case, people would be shouting forgive him, men are polygamous by nature, blah blah blah...

where did he hit her, i have watched the video over again and i'm yet to see where he hit her.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by ubunja(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Because she cheated doesn't meann she has to be abused like that. The man should have approached the court with evidence for nuptial annulment. The husband ended up acting more stupidly than the lady
whats wrong with breaking the face of someone who breaks your heart?
seriously

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by platinumphotos: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
The guy is a stupid animal...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by PastorLucifer: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Rooneyboy:

where did he hit her, i have watched the video over again and i'm yet to see where he hit her.

Pay them no attention.

They are nairaland feminist slay mamas who are trying so hard to protect one of their own.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Ccdavies(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2017
cliqtips:
His wife told him she was going to the village to see her sick mother but he caught her in a hotel with a Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7hJS52jvfk

And where is the man she committed the act with? He too must pay
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin This must be Kenyans

Na der e dey happen grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by awa(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2017
The guy is not a serious minded dude.... Why not just end the marriage and go in peace. No need for all these shows
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You are on your own!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by rajiraymond(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
I think the man was disgraced himself not the other way round.

They say, "appearance shows the manner" the mode of his wife's dressing shows and says it all.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
MisterGrace:

See this bush boy dey form posh.

Dude! you know nothing.
You think I have never been cheated on before? Some of us try to keep a cool head no matter the provocation. Diplomacy over violence. Poor anger management creates bigger problems, ask Maryam Sandas.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Dcholeric: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
jashar:
undecided

The guy is not well for hitting her like that.

But, if reverse had been the case, people would be shouting forgive him, men are polygamous by nature, blah blah blah...
no ...
the wife will be praised for hitting him..

the hypocrisy is that your very own praises to the woman will not be excluded

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:

whats wrong with breaking the face of someone who breaks your heart?
seriously
You think I have never been cheated on before? Some of us try to keep a cool head, no matter the provocation. Diplomacy over violence. Poor anger management creates bigger problems, ask Maryam Sandas.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by manci(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
why the man the vex this one no be food wey em go say d chop am finish
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by linked: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
jashar:

you are ill mannered. i have no time for your ilk.
Your obnoxious character is so vexing. You just called that dude "not well" for a natural reaction to a situation. If you weren't "ill mannered" you would not use such a derogatory term. By the way, your justification of gross immortality is a show of your values and person. Ain't gonna banter words with you young lady. learn virtue!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by ariklawani(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
He might be the one that pushed her to cheat...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by ubunja(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
You think I have never been cheated on before? Some of us try to keep a cool head, no matter the provocation. Diplomacy over violence. Poor anger management creates bigger problems, ask Maryam Sandas.
i cant let a gal off easy for cheating and putting my life at risk of aids.i love life. put my life at risk and i will re-decorate your face. i have only 1life

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Dcholeric: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
cococandy:
She did something morally wrong.
And now he’s committed a crime in response.
With clear evidence.
He has to pay for his actions
are these not same people that advise women to go after a cheating husband instead of the husbands mistress ??
grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
NCAN South easterm division reporting for duty, kindly furnish us with names to enable us do the needful.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by okenwaa(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Stupid man..

Shameless lady..

Are u trying to drag her home or what??

Leave the biatch there.
Locate the nearest pub,
Purchase some chilled bottles of ale and
Cheers to the good new life.

Other than acting like a pained little cunnt in public.

And to the idiots covering the show of shame,,allowing the stupid lilly livered man with a phallus d@ is nothing to write home about abuse a lady just cus she went to maximise her utility elsewhere. Y'all are shameless too.

And to the olosho woman.....make sure the offering goes round in ur community by the time u might have bn sent packing.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by openmine(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Nothing new....
But why disgrace ur wife in public?....will this stop her from cheating?

There are beta and more matured ways of handling this infidelity matter...rather resorting to this senseless exposure!

I can bet U that in months to come,people will start gossiping about the man's ability to satisfy his wife in za oza room!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.