Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (70162 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Because she cheated doesn't meann she has to be abused like that. The man should have approached the court with evidence for nuptial annulment. The husband ended up acting more stupidly than the lady
u think its easy, i pray u catch ur wife cheating on u, then u ll kn how it is.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2017
What does woman want?

But disgracing her publicly is no for me.....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by Cityguy: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
pp802:
She cheated, which is very wrong. Now he embarrassed her publicly. The truth is, he has also shared in the embarrassment and shame. The stigma is also on him! It should have been sorted out privately.
For God sake, she's your wife......your better half, your body! There are ways to handle this maturedly without calling attention!
Malhandling her and exposing her bra publicly is uncalled for!
I'm not supporting her, but I feel something caused by her husband, led her to infidelity. Maybe there are things he's not doing right.
I wholeheartedly agree he shouldn't have gone this far and had ridiculed himself alongside her. He should have shown maturity in handling it. In essence, what he wants world to know is the reason he may not be with her anymore but this event has removed all the 'may'. He lost her by being brash but then who knows how it feels like to be in his shoes? What I know for certain is that that relationship is burnt and should he attempt reconciliation after disgracing her like this, he should as well get a coffin. Worse situations have been better managed with a better outcome but this........ Hmm mm, either way is end of the road for them.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by alolimet: 4:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Stupid man. What have you done that has made your wife leave the house to cheat on you? Now you are forming husband, the energy you have channeled into bullying her, if it had been used to fix your marriage, this wouldn't have happened. Shame on you both.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by alolimet: 5:01am On Dec 20, 2017
So the language spoken sounds like that of Buhari's country. Una never seem to amuse person.

this is the causes of joblessness! Buhari Y...[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by MarianaTrench: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
raymytech:
you're very stupid for this statement. Justifying a cheat?

He did not justify cheating

You are the one who is stupid!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) by gozie4naira(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
if you do am well she will not cheat on you ... ogbasam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.