Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird (1142 Views)

Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by LivelyStones: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2017
The ride home was the most quiet and awkward ride ever. I mean,you could cut the silence with a knife.

Finally,I couldnt take it anymore.

”What is the matter Tunji?””..”What is biting you so much that you have suddenly lost your tongue. I have been talking to you for almost five minutes after we got into the car yet you have remained mute. What have I done?”

Tunji,my husband looked at me like in disbelief and blurted out: are you for real? Are you serious right now?

You let your ex boyfriend hug you like that in my presence and you dare feign ignorance to me?

Wow!…so that was it? I couldnt believe that an innocent hug from an ex boyfriend whom we met ,whom we ran into in the mall is the cause of our present predicament.

Earlier on this evening,we were shopping at the mall and I heard my name from a shopper on the que behind me.

”Its a lie,Shola?…Oh My God,is it truly you”…when I turned,I was staring into Ice,my ex boyfriend who last saw like seven years ago. We hugged because it was a normal thing,it came naturally,there was no awkwardness about it and immediately I introduced him to my husband who was standing next to me.

Ice was like…aww,so this is the lucky guy who stole my ex girlfriend? We all laughed. I thought it was a fun time. We even chatted for a couple of minutes before we parted ways. So imagine my shock when we were done shopping and I was talking to my husband and he was ignoring me.

I was a bit upset at first. I asked Tunji to help me drop some of the groceries in the boot and he was like: Get it yourself!

I got into the car and asked him why he was being mean and he just started the car and we drove off. Five to ten minutes into the ride,we were both silent. I was angry that Tunji didn’t help me with the groceries. Little did I know that was the least of our worries.

So I looked at Tunji in disbelief and said,but I hugged him in your presence and you didn’t mind?.

He responded: What was I supposed to do? Jump on him in public? You should know better not to disrespect me in public with your ex...see more

www.livelystones.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by Paulosky1900: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2017
you are very wrong dear..
1. you hugged him in his presence which is wrong..here is africa not western world

2. you sent him to help you drop some stuffs in the boot why chatting withyour ex asin houseboy abi? must you send him such infront of your ex..my dear what are you trying to imply.

3. my dear you better go and apologize to him cos you got everything whole wrong for the sake of your marriage..

goodmorning buddies.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by ORAGBON(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2017
haha, i agree she should apologize for peace
Paulosky1900:
1. you hugged him in his presence which is wrong..here is africa not western world

2. you sent him to help you drop some stuffs in the boot why chatting withyour ex asin houseboy abi? must you send him such infront of your ex..my dear what are you trying to imply.

3. my dear you better go and apologize to him cos you got everything whole wrong for the sake of your marriage..

goodmorning buddies.
Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2017
You re so wrong Nd yet playing the victim card. Some of the things must of you ladies want your husbands to put up with when it concerns you people,U can't even keep up with him.E.g. Most of you ladies password your phones but when a guy does the same,he is cheating. Be honest to urself,wouldnt you ve brought down that mall if it was ur husband that did exactly what you did? Remove pride Nd apologize to him.
Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by zeenaman: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2017
You were disrespective and daring
Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by pedrilo: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
You have a very kind hubby my dear, If i was in his shoes, u will return home wit danfo.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by ORAGBON(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol!
pedrilo:
You have a very kind hubby my dear, If i was in his shoes, u will return home wit danfo.
nonsense
Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by Romanic: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
You really outlined it well but maybe she didn't see it that way.

She just has to apologize.

Paulosky1900:

goodmorning buddies.
Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by Romanic: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Haaaaa!

Without hearing from her ?

No be like that nah.

Looool.
ORAGBON:
Lol!
Re: Is This Ridiculous Or What?…my Husband’s Reaction Is Completely Weird by Romanic: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2017
If it was your hubby that hugged his Ex in your presence . What will you do or how will you feel ?
LivelyStones:

The ride home was the most quiet and awkward ride ever. I mean,you could cut the silence with a knife.

Finally,I couldnt take it anymore.

”What is the matter Tunji?””..”What is biting you so much that you have suddenly lost your tongue. I have been talking to you for almost five minutes after we got into the car yet you have remained mute. What have I done?”

Tunji,my husband looked at me like in disbelief and blurted out: are you for real? Are you serious right now?

You let your ex boyfriend hug you like that in my presence and you dare feign ignorance to me?

Wow!…so that was it? I couldnt believe that an innocent hug from an ex boyfriend whom we met ,whom we ran into in the mall is the cause of our present predicament.

Earlier on this evening,we were shopping at the mall and I heard my name from a shopper on the que behind me.

”Its a lie,Shola?…Oh My God,is it truly you”…when I turned,I was staring into Ice,my ex boyfriend who last saw like seven years ago. We hugged because it was a normal thing,it came naturally,there was no awkwardness about it and immediately I introduced him to my husband who was standing next to me.

Ice was like…aww,so this is the lucky guy who stole my ex girlfriend? We all laughed. I thought it was a fun time. We even chatted for a couple of minutes before we parted ways. So imagine my shock when we were done shopping and I was talking to my husband and he was ignoring me.

I was a bit upset at first. I asked Tunji to help me drop some of the groceries in the boot and he was like: Get it yourself!

I got into the car and asked him why he was being mean and he just started the car and we drove off. Five to ten minutes into the ride,we were both silent. I was angry that Tunji didn’t help me with the groceries. Little did I know that was the least of our worries.

So I looked at Tunji in disbelief and said,but I hugged him in your presence and you didn’t mind?.

He responded: What was I supposed to do? Jump on him in public? You should know better not to disrespect me in public with your ex...see more

www.livelystones.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? / Trouble In Bwari Town In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.