Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Is The Lesson That Took You The Longest To Learn... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Lesson That Took You The Longest To Learn... (333 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Lesson That Took You The Longest To Learn... by SenhorSean(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Well i learnt lots of lessons in 2017, but i've come to realise, the greatest lesson is knowing how to endure, be it pain; love, failure, disappoinment, betrayal and shortcomings. Everthing was for a reason. The end is not the end for those who believe in themselves. Most importantly, don't bear a grudge against anyone...in your pursuit for success, always be your usual self and run about your life. An old man once said "why have enemies when you can have friends". You can only be better if you work towards building yourself up like a tower and btw do not be defenceless.
Re: What Is The Lesson That Took You The Longest To Learn... by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2017
When a guy start acting up, know that he has found someone else.
Re: What Is The Lesson That Took You The Longest To Learn... by SenhorSean(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
When a guy start acting up, know that he has found someone else.
not on all occasions tho

(1) (Reply)

Not So Silent Night / Vacancy / Ladies! Which Footballer Inspire Ur Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.