Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1184 Views)

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by obinon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
Re: . by cantell(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
why Is It That Guys Don't Like Their Male Friends From Dating Their Sister.
We know our male friends and what they are capable of.
Re: . by selena(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
But what if one of their guy friends is not a love-vendor like the rest.Will they allow him to go out with their sister?
Re: . by yme1(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
they dont want them to cross the line
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
@cantell. I support your answer 100%.

@selena. Yes I will allow my sister if the guy is genuine.
Re: . by omega25red(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
beyond knowing what our friends are like when it comes to women we also like to talk about all the girls we slayed in the bed so what would it feel like hearing your friend talking about how he banged your sis or how your sis was blowing him. Men that would be fighting words
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
omega25red:

beyond knowing what our friends are like when it comes to women we also like to talk about all the girls we slayed in the bed so what would it feel like hearing your friend talking about how he banged your sis or how your sis was blowing him. Men that would be fighting words
He knows not to say that to your face or are some guys that inconsiderate? shocked shocked
Re: . by snowdrops(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
Same reason fathers are very wary of who their daughters go out with.

(1) (Reply)

Which Should Come Later. / Urgent Advice Please! / Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.