Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Screaming While Making Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screaming While Making Love (4935 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
edimolu:

OK, i strongly presume we are in the better position to give a genuine statistic, well except, being with ladies is your forte..

If you say so
Re: Screaming While Making Love by BanjiHols(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
If she does it.. It better be genuine cos I hate when a lady fakes it..don't try to impress me. Will rather appreciate her to be mute:body language is OK. smiley
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Thegamingorca(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol jealous of what though?
unintentional screams of joy
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:
unintentional screams of joy
nah
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Its awkward sometimes to just lay there in silence.

*falls from chair*

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Thegamingorca(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
nah

Seriously, why do I get the feeling that you've lost sensations of touch and pressure down there

1 Like

Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Seriously, why do I get the feeling that you've lost sensations of touch and pressure down there
Because it's all in your head.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Safiaa(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

The problem is that you guys don't like to hear the truth. Once you do, you start responding with irrelevant and irrational things. How can I lose sensitivity at 22? A lot of women fake their moans, how hard is that to decipher? But you must turn everything into nonsense.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
The problem is that you guys don't like to hear the truth. Once you do, you start responding with irrelevant and irrational things. How can I lose sensitivity at 22? A lot of women fake their moans, how hard is that to decipher? But you must turn everything into nonsense.

*Some guys* i love the truth even if it hurts like a kick to the balls.....
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Thegamingorca(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:

Toh! shocked this one needs resensitization

Not one not two girls would agree with u
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Alhajipaulo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
a frustrated bitch is all I see. I repeat, come and remove my profile picture
but you sef. Use your pix nau. Men dy hammer dollars you Dy hustle airtime with another girl pix!!
Re: Screaming While Making Love by mazimee(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Mynd44 please this catfish is posing as a female with my friend’s picture. She’s not a nairalnder and he’s going about deciving people to be who he’s not. Do something please.

How do we take your words as the truth?
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some scream in joy and excitement naturally, some moan silently, while some are as quiet as fucvk! Not a single sound grin

So it depends on the woman and her body system.
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Kekx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Safiaa:
She's faking it
Why say so?
I don't mind learning kiss
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yep
Best in the department actually
Thegamingorca:

Intelligent shocked shocked

First class tins
Re: Screaming While Making Love by Thegamingorca(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yep
Best in the department actually

Yinmu shocked

And she set die. Beauty with brains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them / My Girlfriend Gone Rogue. / Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.