Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) (16661 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by toolovely(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

The Petroleum and Natural Gas staff association of Nigeria(PENGASSAN) has called off its nationwide strike following the signing of agreements with the ministry of labour, Neconde Energy and the ministry of state for petroleum resources.

PENGASSAN gave reasons for the strike which include anti-labour practices against some of its members by Indigenous Oil firms.The management of Neconde Energy Limited represented by its Medical Director and legal consultants offered a letter of recall to the sacked employees of the company.

The management also agreed to allow the union to exist in the company.According to Pengassan National PRO, Fortune Obi, Minister of Labour Chris Ngige, therefore, agreed to endeavour to resolve anti-union posture by other indigenous companies and marginal field operators.

Below are photographs showing Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu, and representatives of PENGASSAN and Neconde Energy signing agreements at a meeting today;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/18/breaking-pengassan-calls-off-strike-ngige-kachikwu-sign-agreementphotos/

This people no serious ooooo. Why dey no allow the strike go on atleast for tomorrow.....
Me wey don de think how I go take sleep better sleep tomorrow
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Oblang(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Ibe is one of those foolish educated entities we have in this contraption without any form of personal self-esteem.

He graduated from unn and bcz of Money he forgot that unn was built on the platform of restoring the dignity of Man.

After been used as puppet he still remain in this useless govt..

Brain n No sense.

UNN, my alma mata must be regretting grooming such a fluke..

He is only seen, when they need his signature after that, he will go and start answering to a nonentity from the North..

Meanwhile UNN will be proud of him right now. We can't say same about u..
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by contigiency(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
All these strike and hike in fuel prices always come when it is Christmas. But whenever the Muslims are celebrating anything, they ensure that things get cheaper if not free to the affordability of all and sundry. But our own its a time we would want to impose hardship on people or hike prices to make all the profits of our entire business life. We will remember strike or any other things that will draw attention to us and we take pride that we are being begged to consider the masses. It is very shameful and anti people that this the best time in the whole year for PENGASN and co to embark on strike.

2 Likes

Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God, I hope fuel will be available now.
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Duru009(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Igbos are doing well in buhari govt !
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Kbs468(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2017
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

The Petroleum and Natural Gas staff association of Nigeria(PENGASSAN) has called off its nationwide strike following the signing of agreements with the ministry of labour, Neconde Energy and the ministry of state for petroleum resources.

PENGASSAN gave reasons for the strike which include anti-labour practices against some of its members by Indigenous Oil firms.The management of Neconde Energy Limited represented by its Medical Director and legal consultants offered a letter of recall to the sacked employees of the company.

The management also agreed to allow the union to exist in the company.According to Pengassan National PRO, Fortune Obi, Minister of Labour Chris Ngige, therefore, agreed to endeavour to resolve anti-union posture by other indigenous companies and marginal field operators.

Below are photographs showing Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu, and representatives of PENGASSAN and Neconde Energy signing agreements at a meeting today;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/18/breaking-pengassan-calls-off-strike-ngige-kachikwu-sign-agreementphotos/
Revealing that One is excited by this development is an understatement because the hectic and unpleasant experiences of fuel scarcity that can more or less described as a recurring decimal most especially during the yuletide season is indeed not what should have been contemplated let alone be unleashed upon the Good and assiduous people of the largest Oil producing Nation of AFRICA at all whatsoever.

Although the Perennial fuel scarcity related problems are not unconnected to the Mono-economic status of the Nation as a concrete and genuinely & flawlessly diversified Economy is a better way out for an everlasting and permanent solution such that too much attention wouldn't be given to the oil industry like it is presently that involves every Nigerian whether working or not would always be making reference to the same thing which eventually leads the experiences of holding institutions to ransome either covertly or overtly.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by edudguy(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Ibe is one of those foolish educated entities we have in this contraption without any form of personal self-esteem.

He graduated from unn and bcz of Money he forgot that unn was built on the platform of restoring the dignity of Man.

Brain n No sense.

He is only seen, when they need his signature after that, he will go and start answering to a nonentity from the North..
This one will just be misyarning because they did not give him Biafra. Oga please stop misbehaving online
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2017
BABA WILLINGLY WORKING
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:03am On Dec 19, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Brain n No sense.

He's richer than UNN.
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by remikunle: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2017
At least for now
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by AiiVee(m): 5:03am On Dec 19, 2017
at least the strike has been suspended.... let's wait and see how long..But my people, se our youths no wan go into politics ni, i mean this presidency, no beta candidate dey ni
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Lies I wont believe it until fuel scarcity ends. angry
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by pokipoki: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Brain n No sense.

Dude, what exactly is he supposed to do as the Minister of State for petroleum resources for UNN? Stop disgracing UNN with this type of senseless write up.
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by columbus007(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Brain n No sense.

UNN,a school that produces genious.
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by shaibu123: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Fingers cross,won't celebrate yet until there is no more queues at petrol station.
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Chetimah(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Is this not beautiful ?
it's beautiful my friend,but PDP AND FAYOSE Will not be happy now lol.
Re: Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) by Chetimah(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Brain n No sense.

you wanted him to pay your house rent or overthrow buhari? Please tell us what you want from him....mr nonsense...am in my house come and beat me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Reject Election Results Are Not Democrats – Tinubu / Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff / Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.