Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS (56664 Views)

Lady In Hijab Spotted Riding Keke Napep (Photos) / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by yommygift15: 4:37am On Dec 19, 2017
so, upon all these explanations u're still dwelling in the past? I think ur brain has damaged beyond repair, if not u should have known by nw the meaning of dress code
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Diademk07: 4:41am On Dec 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I don’t see how her wearing the birqa will affect her ability to practice the law she went to school for

Likewise, I don't see her not wearing birqa will stop her brain from functioning.

We've confirmed that the Hijab on her is definitely affecting her brain after seeing that she couldn't even respect the benchers and pull it off when she was asked. She was probably spotting an unwashed dirty hair like most Hijab wearing ladies!

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by dfrost: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2017
eagleeye2:

Even Alfa Belgore. She smoke winch.

As in? Belgore himself. The babe kuku get mind. Belgore wey be boss for naija.

She signed to comply so why back out at the final moment?

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Diademk07: 4:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Dante2008:
This tells us how good you are with the Islamic injunction on hijab. Please for the fact that some people choose to drop their religious obligation does not make what they do right, there is nothing on the surface of this earth that will make u obey the creature over the creator, is an injunction in the Quran, Allah gave an order for woman to cover themselves and it was explained in the Hadith of the prophet that on no normal circumstances should a Muslim woman expose her body in the public including her hair, so therefore don't come and quote the Quran ignorantly I mislead people on this matter. The Quran is clear on this matter, obey Allah, his prophet and those place in authority over you, this is how the obedience follows in ranking.

Is the law school your mosque? Who's to follow allah here or what?

How is the school in collaboration with any ugly things Allah says?

Abegi, carry your religion go mosque.

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Awoleesu(m): 5:06am On Dec 19, 2017
You hate western ways, loathe western laws, refrain from appearing western, good! Now, may I ask why you wish to practice western law?

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by dyydxx: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2017
oyb:
as lawyers often do, this fellow has said a lot without saying anything.

he can also be said to be guilty of the same attention seeking he has been accusing Ms Firdaus as, with all his long references to his position as 'head of bar'

http://www.lawschoollagos.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/code-of-conduct-for-law-students-lagos-campus.pdf

i have searched, and i found only the lagos state law school regulations. these regulations say nothing whatsoever on hijab being forbidden.
this is the relevant excerpt below:

2.0 DRESSING:
All students must be well dressed at all times in Regulation Wear.
2.1 MALE: Dark suit, white shirt, black tie (not bow tie), white breast pocket handkerchief (optional), black socks and black shoes (Sandals are not allowed).
During hot weather, male students may be permitted to wear white long sleeve shirts with black tie, black trousers (charcoal grey or dark blue may be allowed) and black shoes to class.
2.2 FEMALE: Dark gown or dark suit, (Black, dark blue or charcoal grey), white blouse, (not translucent or Tee- shirts), black skirt covering the knees and black covered shoes (Sandals, lace ups or peep toes are not allowed). There should be no embroidery and or trimmings of any type on the gown, suit or blouse; and only moderate jewelry should be worn- (No large dangling or coloured earrings, or bracelets are allowed). Also, coloured hair attachment, coloured braids, glitters or colouring of any type in the hair is prohibited.
During hot weather, female students may be permitted to wear plain white blouses (not translucent), not tee-shirts, black skirts covering the knee (charcoal grey or dark blue may be permitted) and black covered shoes to the class.
-1-

2.3 ALL Gowns and Skirts –
(a) Must be graceful, but not cling provocatively to the body;
(b) Must not be above the knee; and
(c) Must not have high slits (i.e. above the knee); and only at the back.

2.4 ALL Blouses or Shirts –
(a). Must be graceful, but not cling provocatively to the body;
(a) Must not be transparent; and
(c). Must not expose sensitive parts of the body i.e. it must not expose your cleavage,upper arm, stomach and/or navel.
• The above mode of dressing is mandatory for both male and female Students for attending lectures and other extra Curricula activities, and for attendance at Magistrate Courts and all Superior Courts.

like so many others in this matter, the fellow says hijab is not allowed - but unlike lawyers everywhere, he cannot point to section 4 , subsection 3, rule x - all he can say is 'it is not allowed' . everything said so far on this matter points to unwritten tradition/culture, not actual rules/policy.

equally odd is the deliberate ignorance on this fellows part. he says the abuja campus allows for a black light hijab, but only a head scarf. a person who studied in the uk, where they are very open on these things, somehow does not know that the hijab is a head scarf? what was ms firdaus wearing? was it not a scarf?

so what is MS firdaus wearing, if not a head scarf?

there are multiple issues here
1) as stated before, no one has been able to point to the actual written, signed off rule

2) nigeria is a multi religious country. contrary to the popular belief, Muslims have often been quiet in the face of different attitudes which are non secular or showing disregard for people of different faiths. i went to a government primary school, where christian prayers were said during assembly. muslim prayers were not said. the same happens in most dining halls in so called secular government secondary schools - christain prayers are said, muslim prayers are not said. the fact that this was not protested does not make it right. of course, if one day, a muslim had chosen to protest and insist that muslim prayers be said during assembly, or during a meal, the next thing would be the screams of islamic agenda - it is in teh rules, render unto ceasar - over a traditin slanting towards one religion.

3)Halima Buhari, is a very beautiful and well spoken young lady, but i do not recall anyone appointing her as a beacon for muslim ladies in nigeria. are all msulim ladies daughters of preseidents? are all muslim ladies married to billionaires? are all muslim ladies on social media?

4)even if zahra buhari felt the same way as firdaus, she would not have insisted on a hijab uring her call to bar because pdp, fan kayode, the nigerian press etc, would immedaiately jump on this as buhari's islamisationa agenda. we have seen all sorts of ridiculos allegations already - was it not earlier this year where the same dailies were shouting about a so called scheme to remove crk from the national curriculum?

5) as a multireligious country, some things do not need to be stated. friday is jumat. In 100% muslim countries, Friday is the weekend. in nigeria, mst employers etal tactily and quietly allow muslim staff to take 2 hours off for jumat. that is religious inclusion. nigeria is 50% muslim, and as i have stated repeatedly on other threads,wearing the hijab is not an issue in any other profession in this country, be it engineering, corporate nigeria, etal.

this is double speak. the issue at question is not what people wear to class; it is what people wear to the bar, and ultimately, what people are allowed to wear to pratise law. i am suprised that a so called lawyer does not understand basic logic - which is what law is about in the end.

yes, it was premediatated, because this is actually the only way to bring this issue to the forefront and let it be closed once and for all. Nigerian muslims have the right to wear hijab when practicing law. there should not be any ambiguity or subjection to a judges' whim.

i will continue to reference Rosa parks in this matter. the issues are broadly similar. for years there has been an unwritten restriction on female lawyers wearing hijab in the law court. people will say tradition, way it is done etc etc. there are NO written rules that speak to this. one person has decided to stand up and challenge this. we are a secular country yes - we are also a multicultural country. accomodations must be made for others religious choices. Modest/devout muslim women wear teh hijab AT ALL TIMES. working women have already struck a compromise - in the workplace they wear the hijab, not niqab, not chador, not burqah. this is because they also unndersatnd the need to look professional.

if you feel you can wear native doctor clothing/ cele clothing etc, and loo professional, you are also free to push for it. in the case in osun, i simply saw people making themselves look daft and silly.

actually, that is where teh fellow is most wrong. in the end, this will be about business and numbers. there is a large contingent of Muslim lawyers and clients. in addition to this, they are well heeled. hijab is a non issue, and IT WILL sail through.

in the end, the issue is about choice. i can choose not to grow a beard; however you should not be forcing me not to grow a beard based on a nebulous tradition. a lady can choose not to wear hijab - however she should not be forced not to wear hijab. end of.

i seem to remember the guy also did some stuff in malaysia - well this is from court in malaysia -

sad that the guy went round the world but still came out an intolerant prick. the story of nigerians

You seem not to understand the concept of secularism. it's supposed to prohibit religious expression in governance or public life. Keep your religion private. Also a simple wikipedia checkup on hijab shows it's more than just an headscarf....it's a religious tradition. Even among the Islamic clerics and the ummah there is serious disagreement on the compulsoriness of the hijab. This is along salafi/wahabi islamic doctrine that always produces this hardcore type of interpretation.Even Saudi Arabia where this kind of extremist ideology came from is trying to move to more moderate forms of Islam.

oyb:

1) as stated before, no one has been able to point to the actual written, signed off rule

I just want to ask you a simple question. Doesn't the law school have a right to ban all religious symbols across board? Even if no current written rule exists as i'm typing now it can be fitted now to reflect their silent tradition. How long does it take to make an unwritten rule written?

oyb:

2) nigeria is a multi religious country. contrary to the popular belief, Muslims have often been quiet in the face of different attitudes which are non secular or showing disregard for people of different faiths. i went to a government primary school, where christian prayers were said during assembly. muslim prayers were not said. the same happens in most dining halls in so called secular government secondary schools - christain prayers are said, muslim prayers are not said. the fact that this was not protested does not make it right. of course, if one day, a muslim had chosen to protest and insist that muslim prayers be said during assembly, or during a meal, the next thing would be the screams of islamic agenda - it is in teh rules, render unto ceasar - over a traditin slanting towards one religion.

Nigeria was colonized by the British...if you so wanted another kind of colonialism maybe we should have been colonized by the Arabs. it's too late now because if we were colonized by the Arabs the country would have already been partitioned to 2 right now just like South Sudan and Sudan. There is no way the vast majority of Christians in the south will accept any form of sharia governance forced down its throat. No appetite anywhere for that backward and barbaric old age Arabic culture to take dominance here.

oyb:

3)Halima Buhari, is a very beautiful and well spoken young lady, but i do not recall anyone appointing her as a beacon for muslim ladies in nigeria. are all msulim ladies daughters of preseidents? are all muslim ladies married to billionaires? are all muslim ladies on social media?

it only shows Halima isn't a salafi/wahabi islamic extremist.
oyb:

4)even if zahra buhari felt the same way as firdaus, she would not have insisted on a hijab uring her call to bar because pdp, fan kayode, the nigerian press etc, would immedaiately jump on this as buhari's islamisationa agenda. we have seen all sorts of ridiculos allegations already - was it not earlier this year where the same dailies were shouting about a so called scheme to remove crk from the national curriculum?

it is a well known fact that buhari is an islamic fundamentalist but he's been behaving excellently well now as regard his tendencies. They all want a united Nigeria and the only thing that can actually cause a partition war is this islamization agenda. so that is what is currently checking his impulses. He wants to rule a united nigeria and not only northern Nigeria.
oyb:

5) as a multireligious country, some things do not need to be stated. friday is jumat. In 100% muslim countries, Friday is the weekend. in nigeria, mst employers etal tactily and quietly allow muslim staff to take 2 hours off for jumat. that is religious inclusion. nigeria is 50% muslim, and as i have stated repeatedly on other threads,wearing the hijab is not an issue in any other profession in this country, be it engineering, corporate nigeria, etal.

African ladies wear headscarfs. it's part of African tradition that don't denote any kind of religious connotations to it. Hijab on the other hand is interpreted by hardcore islamists as some sort of purity/ dressing well mantra. I work in a multi-national and while there are muslim women i'm yet to see any that wear this black hijab that has almost become a uniform in Nigeria among especially poor muslim girls. Mind you these muslim women are always covered with some sort of gele or covering but not this arabic/desertic black veil that has now become a universal uniform of some so called modesty.
oyb:

this is double speak. the issue at question is not what people wear to class; it is what people wear to the bar, and ultimately, what people are allowed to wear to pratise law. i am suprised that a so called lawyer does not understand basic logic - which is what law is about in the end.

Are we also going to have judges wearing hijabs? shouldn't justices be blind as regard to whatever. Imagine an hardcore salafi/wahabi islamist being the judge over a case involving a christian and a muslim. will there ever be a fair trial with their mentality?

oyb:

yes, it was premediatated, because this is actually the only way to bring this issue to the forefront and let it be closed once and for all. Nigerian muslims have the right to wear hijab when practicing law. there should not be any ambiguity or subjection to a judges' whim.
i will continue to reference Rosa parks in this matter. the issues are broadly similar. for years there has been an unwritten restriction on female lawyers wearing hijab in the law court. people will say tradition, way it is done etc etc. there are NO written rules that speak to this. one person has decided to stand up and challenge this. we are a secular country yes - we are also a multicultural country. accomodations must be made for others religious choices. Modest/devout muslim women wear teh hijab AT ALL TIMES. working women have already struck a compromise - in the workplace they wear the hijab, not niqab, not chador, not burqah. this is because they also unndersatnd the need to look professional.
if you feel you can wear native doctor clothing/ cele clothing etc, and loo professional, you are also free to push for it. in the case in osun, i simply saw people making themselves look daft and silly.

This is an invitation to anarchy.

oyb:

actually, that is where teh fellow is most wrong. in the end, this will be about business and numbers. there is a large contingent of Muslim lawyers and clients. in addition to this, they are well heeled. hijab is a non issue, and IT WILL sail through.

in the end, the issue is about choice. i can choose not to grow a beard; however you should not be forcing me not to grow a beard based on a nebulous tradition. a lady can choose not to wear hijab - however she should not be forced not to wear hijab. end of.

i seem to remember the guy also did some stuff in malaysia - well this is from court in malaysia -

sad that the guy went round the world but still came out an intolerant prick. the story of nigerians

well let's see if the call to bar is open for hijabi ladies next year. it's not that far. Nobody has the right to stop an organisation, more so in a secular country if it so chooses to implement religiously neutral dress code across board.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2017
1mbeciles everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2017
This mata don do abeg
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Mrkumareze(m): 5:47am On Dec 19, 2017
rastaLivity:
muslims always want to be treated differently, and when they dnt get what they want they pickup arms and become terrorists
U just made it simple and understandable. Kudos 4 saying the truth and that's what's about to happen in this very case
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2017
thaqib:

U are very biased and unfair. U also thinking very locally, I wonder if you have ever travelled to see what operates in other climes ,those from who we inherited our legal values. To argue that dressing according to ones belief is a calculated mischief is very unfortunate. .

See where he practice underneath his message and you who only watches stuff on TV want to compare? Please relax and keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2017
oyb:
as lawyers often do, this fellow has said a lot without saying anything.

he can also be said to be guilty of the same attention seeking he has been accusing Ms Firdaus as, with all his long references to his position as 'head of bar'

http://www.lawschoollagos.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/code-of-conduct-for-law-students-lagos-campus.pdf

i have searched, and i found only the lagos state law school regulations. these regulations say nothing whatsoever on hijab being forbidden.
this is the relevant excerpt below:

2.0 DRESSING:
All students must be well dressed at all times in Regulation Wear.
2.1 MALE: Dark suit, white shirt, black tie (not bow tie), white breast pocket handkerchief (optional), black socks and black shoes (Sandals are not allowed).
During hot weather, male students may be permitted to wear white long sleeve shirts with black tie, black trousers (charcoal grey or dark blue may be allowed) and black shoes to class.
2.2 FEMALE: Dark gown or dark suit, (Black, dark blue or charcoal grey), white blouse, (not translucent or Tee- shirts), black skirt covering the knees and black covered shoes (Sandals, lace ups or peep toes are not allowed). There should be no embroidery and or trimmings of any type on the gown, suit or blouse; and only moderate jewelry should be worn- (No large dangling or coloured earrings, or bracelets are allowed). Also, coloured hair attachment, coloured braids, glitters or colouring of any type in the hair is prohibited.
During hot weather, female students may be permitted to wear plain white blouses (not translucent), not tee-shirts, black skirts covering the knee (charcoal grey or dark blue may be permitted) and black covered shoes to the class.
-1-

2.3 ALL Gowns and Skirts –
(a) Must be graceful, but not cling provocatively to the body;
(b) Must not be above the knee; and
(c) Must not have high slits (i.e. above the knee); and only at the back.

2.4 ALL Blouses or Shirts –
(a). Must be graceful, but not cling provocatively to the body;
(a) Must not be transparent; and
(c). Must not expose sensitive parts of the body i.e. it must not expose your cleavage,upper arm, stomach and/or navel.
• The above mode of dressing is mandatory for both male and female Students for attending lectures and other extra Curricula activities, and for attendance at Magistrate Courts and all Superior Courts.

like so many others in this matter, the fellow says hijab is not allowed - but unlike lawyers everywhere, he cannot point to section 4 , subsection 3, rule x - all he can say is 'it is not allowed' . everything said so far on this matter points to unwritten tradition/culture, not actual rules/policy.

equally odd is the deliberate ignorance on this fellows part. he says the abuja campus allows for a black light hijab, but only a head scarf. a person who studied in the uk, where they are very open on these things, somehow does not know that the hijab is a head scarf? what was ms firdaus wearing? was it not a scarf?

so what is MS firdaus wearing, if not a head scarf?

Long old gibberish, u can equally post homosexuals in those countries ma, dont choose the one u prefer, choose all

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by cocolacec(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:
They use the hijab to cover their Murderous brain...

Can you tell how many of your family members have been murdered by Muslim Women?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by olaitan9291(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2017
eagleeye2:
Thank God the secretary of Benchers whatever is a Muslim woman, Mrs Turaki. And she is the vested with the power to enforce code of conducts.

But note that this must not against the law of the land (Constitution) and rights of the people.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by misterh(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2017
hooklover:
Not even a Hausa Muslim but a fucking Yoruba Muslim lady that is lower than the Hausa Muslim trying to change status quo...

Soon she will realize Yoruba Moslems are inferior to the Northern core Muslim..

I hope she is given 20yrs ban for deliberately trying to test the resolve of the legal profession...

Unfortunately she could not differentiate religion from profession..
Who the Bleep told you that a Yoruba Muslim is inferior to a Hausa Muslim? The only Muslim who is superior to the other is the one who does better deeds than others.

It's just like saying a Yoruba catholic is inferior to an Igbo catholic.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by misterh(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2017
2sexycom:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Most of you make God look stupid for giving u brains. Go to China and Japan, they don't carry this religion matter for head but TILL YOU DIE, YOUR GENERATION will NEVER ACCOMPLISH what they have been able to accomplish.

Saudi Arabia where you all copied this thing from is ahead of you in all ramification... their princes even date sexy ladies...

The same goes for my Christian brothers...Isreal is embracing tech and science, same Isreal that is the house Christianity... Africans are stupid abeg. angry
Firstly, Muslims don't take religious instructions from Saudi Arabia. Whatever the princes of Saudi Arabia do, it doesn't mean it's supported by Islam.

Secondly, Christianity isn't even the dominant religion in Israel.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by 2sexycom(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2017
misterh:
Firstly, Muslims don't take religious instructions from Saudi Arabia. Whatever the princes of Saudi Arabia do, it doesn't mean it's supported by Islam.

Secondly, Christianity isn't even the dominant religion in Israel.
whatever... It does not negate where the two religion came from. Africans are stupid I repeat
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by thaqib(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=WORDSENSEI post=63409020]

My friend keep quiet.
Homosexuality is also accepted in other climes. Why not here?
You, Firdaus and your other supporters are all animals. FOH. [/quote
Again, u just demonstrated your hatred for Muslims and this has clowded your reasoning.I can't be discussing with people like you
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by ebenholer(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Standardcosting post=63406737][/quote]
U have never seemed to get the point right. It is high time for us as nigerians to focus on things that unite us rather than things that can ever divide us. America and Britain u refer to have almost 90% christian population unlike nigeria with 50% to 50% population of muslim to christian. Yet still u plan to plan to put on religious logo to courtroom. Lets be reasonable enough.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by ebenholer(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Standardcosting post=63406737][/quote]
U have never seemed to get the point right. It is high time for us as nigerians to focus on things that unite us rather than things that can ever divide us. America and Britain u refer to have almost 90% christian population unlike nigeria with 50% to 50% population of muslim to christian. Yet still u plan to plan to put on religious logo to courtroom. Lets be reasonable enough
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by sulleyman(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:

Let's see if the president would make them accept hijab in Law School...

MURIC might threaten to kill all the Igbos if Law School don't accept hijab.... They love to involve the Igbo people in everything...
every religion has its own form of dressing, if covering of head is murderous, what should we call the short dresses and see-through clothes the sluts, you call sisters wear to ch*rch and other public places shamelessly. I won't call you a f**l for this post coz your stupidity is like zee world (extra-ordinary everyday).
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Wallade(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2017
pawesome:
Yoruba muslims tinkin dt de re d real muslims

Come to d north n claim muslim..during the crisis in jos 2006,yoruba muslims had to run away frm muslim areas and come to christian areas because the hausa muslims call dem 'arne'....that they are fake...Hausas are d core muslims buh stil yet they obey simple authority...

So who does she tink she is?...she should tnk God it wsnt in Kano campus if nt i bet her,she wnt leave Kano scot free...cz all d hausas wil tink f is a yoruba muslim coming to dia state to teach dem religion

In other words,Islam differentiates tribes. You added another dimension to our challenges in this country; we have a challenge with Religion and you are also trying to complicate it with the tribal/religious dimension.

Such a wonderful country - Nigeria!
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by bareal(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
onadana:

What was she thinking?Does Islam allow disobedience?Look at the personalities that pleaded with her.If she could disobey them she will also disobey her parents. Afonja are known to be respectful. Who she be?

Unfortunately, she's under the delicate shackles of religion. Hence her disobedience.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by AnanseK(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:

Let's see if the president would make them accept hijab in Law School...

MURIC might threaten to kill all the Igbos if Law School don't accept hijab.... They love to involve the Igbo people in everything...

Are you or of the returnee slaves from Libya or are you writing from Bangkok Prison?
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by AnanseK(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2017
pawesome:
Yoruba muslims tinkin dt de re d real muslims
Come to d north n claim muslim..during the crisis in jos 2006,yoruba muslims had to run away frm muslim areas and come to christian areas because the hausa muslims call dem 'arne'....that they are fake...Hausas are d core muslims buh stil yet they obey simple authority...
So who does she tink she is?...she should tnk God it wsnt in Kano campus if nt i bet her,she wnt leave Kano scot free...cz all d hausas wil tink f is a yoruba muslim coming to dia state to teach dem religion

The ignorant writing rubbish, that’s NL for you.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2017
That girl needs urgent deliverance. You don't bring religion into an established institution. This is an institution with laid down rules and procedures of doing things. Halima Buhari and other devout Muslims removed their hijabs for their call to bar, yet this foolish girl refused to remove hers. Imagine her disobedience to authorities that told her to do the right thing and she refused. She is possessed by terrible demons.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2017
mazimee:
Una still dey ontop this matter?
i tire for dem o
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by apholaryn: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

that guy is right
what makes him right? been judgemental? having double standards?
when a criminal happens to be a Muslim ,you tag them terrorists and if it were to be a Christian you disassociate religion from it and call the culprit mentally unstable or anything else, so what makes him right?
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by OgatheTop: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Well researched.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Chetimah(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2017
I av seen alot of comments about the lady that refused to remove her hijab during call to bar....Don't mind her she no get hair for head..no be say [color=#006600][/color]she is religious like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.