Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS (56666 Views)

Lady In Hijab Spotted Riding Keke Napep (Photos) / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by johnime: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2017
i do not do pm
do you have a mail?
bolt000:
You broke it down critically, amazing i must say.
I've always had the thought that when a person is called to bar and can't pull off her hijab its expected that such a person would be bias in religion related cases.
my thoughts.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by chrisxxx(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Azam101:
U reason from Anus.
Islamic pig. Others have been showing how much they love allah in Bornu State, I wonder what you are doing with Israeli invented technology. Obuko!
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by bolt000(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2017
johnime:
i do not do pm do you have a mail?
Yea, I do. filthymouse41@gmail.com. pls i need the ota/ogun state connects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Well said

A lawyer to be refusing to obey a simple contract agreement, in my opinion she’s doesn’t have the right mindset to be called to bar / being a lawyer.

I love people who take their religion to heart. Love their dedication. However you be able to draw a line between your faith and reality.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Well said

A lawyer to be refusing to obey a simple contract agreement, in my opinion she’s doesn’t have the right mindset to be called to bar / being a lawyer.

I love people who take their religion to heart. Love their dedication. However you should be able to draw a line between your faith and reality.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by mapet: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2017
shallysgirl:

thaqib: :

U are very biased and unfair. U also thinking very locally, I wonder if you have ever travelled to see what operates in other climes ,those from who we inherited our legal values. To argue that dressing according to ones belief is a calculated mischief is very unfortunate. .
Did you read before commenting?I Am sure you didnt.if you did,you would know that he schooled abroad and you didnt even check his sign off to know he is professionally connected to Malaysia,Uk and Nigeria.
Nansense. Islamist

My sista,

No so me sef jaw-dropped when I saw his ridiculous post. For someone who is asking if the writer has ever "travelled".....yet the evidence were "stark-nake.dly" close to his submission. Are we raising idi.ots in this country or something?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by mapet: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:

free2ryhme: :

Presently, the Kano campus of the Law School located in a strict Muslim state, does NOT allow the use of Hijab! The Abuja campus allows for a black, light Hijab but only a head scarf at best for Dinners.
This is not true. I school at the Kano Campus and Muslims girls are allowed to wear Hijab; At least to class. Though, I have no idea if they would be allowed to wear it during the law dinner next year.

I think his point refers to dinner and official dress code. I know about Kano Campus as well....... my "ex-girl friend" now wifey was at Kano Campus. Nobody alleges that Muslim ladies be prevented from wearing Hijab. I remember my wife (a Christian) then even told me that ladies back then (2002) dress and put on scarfs because of the "environment"......
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by bkool7(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2017
Nimoomosuli:

This is not the matter of bending the rules for one person. Remember, Firdaus represents every Muslim woman that have passed through and will come through the Law School and Call to Bar. So, she is seeking this change on behalf of the entire Nigerian Muslim community and for generations yet unborn.

If your worry is about things becoming chaotic, that has already been taken care of because we all know that Sango and Ifa worshippers are not in any way mandated to appear in their traditional regalia at all times as Muslim women who need to wear hijab every time so they (Ifa and Sango worshippers) have nothing to claim.
A person or group makes no difference .

A traditionalist may just want to put a feather on his head for goodluck or tie a some fetish looking thing on his arm .

She represents every muslm women which should, according to this post, exclude Halima , the president's daughter and the secretary to the Body of Benchers , Mrs Turaki .

I am sure those that set the regulations were Muslims and Christians .

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Artistree: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
eagleeye2:

Even Alfa Belgore. She smoke winch.
I tire my brother, if she could disobey Alfa Belgore, then there's something wrong with her psyche.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Azam101: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
chrisxxx:

Islamic pig. Others have been showing how much they love allah in Bornu State, I wonder what you are doing with Israeli invented technology. Obuko!
Israeli really? You lack comprehensive analysis of how things work ewu Cownu
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Likewise, I don't see her not wearing birqa will stop her brain from functioning.

We've confirmed that the Hijab on her is definitely affecting her brain after seeing that she couldn't even respect the benchers and pull it off when she was asked. She was probably spotting an unwashed dirty hair like most Hijab wearing ladies!

Ok

First

It’s really bad to speak this way about people’s spiritual customs the wig of law nko? Abi Na from the white locks the law dey. I read the article if they proposed to stop CRK everyone will cry Islamization what about tolerance in this case what about understanding upholding her faith as she receives the honor matters more.

I’m Christian but I know the importance of faith in your profession.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2017
AS AN EYE WITNESS TO THE CALL TO BAR HIJAB SAGA : I WRITE.

By Michael Spirit Ogobuchi

My learned Friends, u asked to hear from someone who witnessed the baring of the lady from gaining entry into the call auditorium .kindly note that I was part of the officials that screened Aspirants to the Bar on that very day and I participated in the entry screening for the four batches that were called on those two days. I witnessed the whole drama ... You don't have an idea of the attitude of that religious extremist of a lady who was not ready to submit her personal sentiments to the rules of this profession. .. See eehh we have what we call "regulation dress code for ladies" in the legal profession.. The attire is clearly spelt out in our code of conduct book.. Hijab is obviously not part of it and you must deal with that obvious fact.. All our laws should not be bent for every wave of religious doctrines or practices ..otherwise we won't have a functional and fair law... My religion makes us believe that black represents evil..should I now wear white suit to law school or for my call to bar because of my religion?
There were over a thousand Muslim ladies we screened for the two days I was on duty ..why should her case be different ? We asked her to step aside and remove her hijab .. Imaging about 5 law school lecturers from Abuja campus begging a mere aspirant to the bar to do the right thing and she bluntly refused .
Pls we should stop giving this misfit of a lady an undue publicity for such an unpardonable display of crude rudeness to constituted authorities.
Denying her access to the call hall did not in any way violate her right to freedom of worship under Section 38 of the 1999 CFRN , We all know that none of the rights enshrined in Chapter 4 of the 1999 CFRN is absolute. The denial was fair, proper and lawful.
Note that some Christians prohibit wearing of trouser by ladies , but they allow their ladies wear it during their NYSC . Will you say they are not serious with their religion ?
Pls we should all jointly condemn this misbehavior of the lady in question and put an end to this emotional sentiments we project here ..shared hereunder is the picture of Buhari's daughter during her call to bar last year .. She wasn't putting on her hijab ..but she wears it to any other places she goes ..I have met this Buhari's daughter twice at Coscharis Office in Abuja and at both occasions she wore her hijab ,but never wore it during her stay in law school or on her call day..
The lady should go to court if she feels she is above the law or that Islam is superior our circular laws .
This country is not an Islamic State and will never be ... If she is not ready to submit to the rules of the profession, she should as well go and study Islamic studies and bash her PHD in it.

I hope nobody will raise an eye brow if a Revd Father insists that he should be called wearing his cassock and rosary? Hope you will be ok to attend a call to bar ceremony in the nearest future only to see a man wearing a red skirt decorated with cowries because that is what the gods have asked him to wear? Do you know how many christians whose faith does not support the wearing of trousers but are compelled to do during the compulsory service? During NDA passing out parade, women (including muslim female soilders) cut their hair to the skin. No strand of hair is allowed on your hair let alone hijab. How many persons have challenged that? The dress code for lawyers in Nigeria predates Nigeria. If you bend a little, you will have to continue to bend to allow other religions and faith at the end of the day the beauty of the profession will be lost. Law is not for all. If you are too religious for law, try other professions. Law is not religious fanaticism.

And we should also note that no attire covers ones body than that of a Catholic Reverend Sister , who took her religion very serious to the point of electing never to get married throughout her lifetime , all of them appear in the prescribed regulation dress code for ladies during their call to bar. Reverend Fathers alike. The Lady could have still cover her body totally in her regulation dress without humiliating her entire family and kindred by bringing them to Abuja only to disgrace them by her unreasoned religious bigotry. Law with its tradition is older than Christianity and Islam and should for no reason whatsoever be made a slave to any of the two.
Let's keep this debate straight and fair in order not to sacrifice the nobility of this profession on the alter of religious sentiments .
We should resist any unholy temptation to rewrite our laws just because of the attitude of one person who has refused to be purged of personal sentiments throughout her 6 years of education.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by josite: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2017
That lady should only be called to the bar in compliance with a Supreme court of Nigeria's directive. she is not a fit and proper person to be called to the Nigerian bar and the alleged comments of the current president of Nigeria bar ,if true,is most unfortunate. Because your daughter was called to new York bar with hijab does not mean that should be the case in Nigerian bar.if belgore begs her to comply and she refuse,then she must never be called to the bar.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Kennydoc(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Standardcosting:

Making reference the the President's daughter and using her as a benchmark/ standard for Islamic Religious 
Practice is just so unfortunate. Even Christians are meant to be Christlike not Osibajolike or Adeboyelike. Well I wonderless, many now worship their pastors and take them as a perfect substitute for their God.

Moreover we like taking things beyond necessary and making things difficult for ourselves. Countries that are far more developed than us [US, India, Yes India!] have all embraced diversity and abandoned stringent rules that amount to nothing! Even with all the conventions, is our legal system better off?

And... There is nothing unfortunate about the NBA President's reaction, he only said it wasn't an issue as diversity will be embraced.

The only unfortunate thing is the attention seeker who took a whole paragraph stating his accomplishments- congratulations- we now know him, yet I didn't give a bleep! His reaction is so unfortunate that he regards religion as mundane and elevate some barbaric conventions (not even rule) at a 2-hour ceremony to be dogmatic.

Lastly as for Alfa Belgore and Mrs Turaki... No matter how perfect God's work is, we will still have some people who will rather follow their heart desires and confuse others to follow suit. I hope they will successfully and convincingly explain their stand to God... That Day the lips will be sealed.

To Firdous... May Allah's Rahma forever be on you!

Hope you are willing go be like your prophet that married a 6 year old girl and slept with her at 9 just like Christians should be like Christ.

Explain their stand that they insisted Muslims girls should not wear hijab during their Call to Bar ceremony? Like seriously? So your Allah will condemn them just for that? Evidently, you are still in darkness as a Muslim. Come to Christ and receive enlightenment in your heart.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by chrisxxx(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Azam101:
Israeli really? You lack comprehensive analysis of how things work ewu Cownu
I am too clean to be involved in piggery fight with you. Maluuuu.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
chronique:

you didn't even respond to the issue from an intelligent position and it beats my imagination,how you intend to decipher which comments are intelligent enough,for you to reply. i bet you missed the point in his article that "states that there are certain rules and regulations that students who come to law school,are made to sign to adhere to". the moment you agree to be bound by such rules and regulations,you automatically agree to put behind your religious beliefs,to adhere to those laws. the most annoying thing about most Christians and Muslims who try to be overzealous in practicing their religion is that,most of them are usually not intelligent.
You have sense.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Abee79(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
I knew it. Something was amiss . . . 'Veiled Mischief'. Nice write-up!

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by cocolacec(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:

Can you tell me how many people Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have been in the past 7 years and currently?

Can you also tell me how many people the other tribes in Nigeria have genocidally killed in the past 7 years and currently?

How many female suicide bombers have claimed the lives of the innocent with their aimless agenda because they have cow brain? ...

Look if you still lie to yourself then u are just like them, ready to go haywire when presented with the opportunity...

Hypocritical Creatures

I wonder how some Nigerians cant answer a simple question without insult.For your info i am not a Northerner.
Religion was given to man by God to regulate his affairs and become righteous and eventually enter Paradise.The evil today is not from Religion but the way humans uses/interprete for good or evil purposes.I can never say because some Priests practie homosexuality with underage children in Europe i will label all Xtians as closet homos.Every man will carry his/her burdens before God on the day of Judgement.

Just because some share the same faith with others doesnt mean all people from that faith are evil.

How you ever wondered how Boko haram/Alqeida have access to those sophisticated weapons for bombings.Nigeria doesnt produce them.All these mercenaries are just religion coded out on a mission which you will understand the endgame in the future.see Iraq,Libya,Syria as examples.

A question for you if you happen to work for some Military intelligence and you have an assignment to map out strategies to balkanize Nigeria in Plan A,B and C.Which factors do you think can speed up the process.?
Thanks
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Simpledude0847(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Lmao. That's where you missed it. I was born into a Muslim family, had my Quranic graduation as far back as 2006.

Then I saw the light and became a freethinker. I hate religion as a whole. If Christians are found wanting too, I never hesitate to blast them.

Your Firdaus was silly to have done such BS from the outside, when she had not been called to bar. If she wanted to do such, she could have fought for the rights from the inside, after becoming a barrister.

What is wrong is wrong. Two hours of not using her hijab would not have denied her Al-Jannah, except she's found wanting in other facets of life. No be by covering head and having a venomous heart.

Do you even realise that by being rude to the benchers and insulting all that tried to convince her to do the right thing, she has committed a sin or does the Quran ask you to be rude to others?

On the scale of measuring sins, removing her hijab and cursing people are the same. Don't be stupid okay?
No truer words were ever spoken
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by glambo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
[1quote author=lazygal post=63408413]

PLEASE AND PLEASE ISLAM HAS NO DISCRIMINATION RACE OR TRIBE WISE. OKAY?
IF WE DID THEN RICH WILL NOT STAND NEXT TO POOR ,OLD NEXT TO YOUNG ,BLACK MAN NEXT TO WHITE MAN DURING PRAYERS
NO RACE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER AT THE END OMLY YOUR GOOD DEEDS AND FAITH CAM SAVE YOU

YORUBAS ARE NOT LOWER THAN THE HAUSA ,IF THE HAUSA FEELS SO THEN THRY ARE TOTALLY NOT INCONFIRMATION WITH ISLAM [/quote]

Dey deceive yourself.
Sure you know about northern Muslim not praying behind southern imam.
What do you call that?
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by lazygal: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
glambo:
Dey deceive yourself.
Sure you kno about northern Muslim not praying behind sultan imam.
What do you call that?

IF WE DID THEN RICH WILL NOT STAND NEXT TO POOR ,OLD NEXT TO YOUNG ,BLACK MAN NEXT TO WHITE MAN DURING PRAYERS
NO RACE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER AT THE END OMLY YOUR GOOD DEEDS AND FAITH CAM SAVE YOU

YORUBAS ARE NOT LOWER THAN THE HAUSA ,IF THE HAUSA FEELS SO THEN THRY ARE TOTALLY NOT INCONFIRMATION WITH ISLAM

Please next time quote after and not before comments

When did Muslims refuse to pray behind sultan.. If they did then there is a very very good reason in which he him self must know and be guilty of
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by lazygal: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
glambo:
Dey deceive yourself.
Sure you kno about northern Muslim not praying behind sultan imam.
What do you call that?

YORUBAS ARE NOT LOWER THAN THE HAUSA ,IF THE HAUSA FEELS SO THEN THRY ARE TOTALLY NOT INCONFIRMATION WITH ISLAM

Please next time quote after and not before comments

When did Muslims refuse to pray behind sultan.. If they did then there is a very very good reason in which he him self must know and be guilty of .sultan is a mere mortal when he dies he will be replaced .Muslims answer to Allah only so we can disobey any man no matter his stand in society ic his ways will drag us to a deep hole
Am not saying what you claim is true ,am not aware but if its true ,then my reason has been stated
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by lazygal: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
cocolacec:

I wonder how some Nigerians cant answer a simple question without insult.For your info i am not a Northerner.
Religion was given to man by God to regulate his affairs and become righteous and eventually enter Paradise.The evil today is not from Religion but the way humans uses/interprete for good or evil purposes.I can never say because some Priests practie homosexuality with underage children in Europe i will label all Xtians as closet homos.Every man will carry his/her burdens before God on the day of Judgement.

Just because some share the same faith with others doesnt mean all people from that faith are evil.

How you ever wondered how Boko haram/Alqeida have access to those sophisticated weapons for bombings.Nigeria doesnt produce them.All these mercenaries are just religion coded out on a mission which you will understand the endgame in the future.see Iraq,Libya,Syria as examples.

A question for you if you happen to work for some Military intelligence and you have an assignment to map out strategies to balkanize Nigeria in Plan A,B and C.Which factors do you think can speed up the process.?
Thanks

Guy all these no be religious but too many gullible people so they don't c it even when its clear ...religion is just a cover up each and every ne of those countries has resource such as oil,gas etc ...boko haram is not religion is a cover up as far as am concerned.

Why are we having hotels springing up in borno,expatriates increasing over an area that is said to be not habitable ?hmmmm
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by thaqib(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
mapet:

My sista,

No so me sef jaw-dropped when I saw his ridiculous post. For someone who is asking if the writer has ever "travelled".....yet the evidence were "stark-nake.dly" close to his submission. Are we raising idi.ots in this country or something?
U are the idiot and slowpoke here. U can't simply understand and respect each religious differences.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by thaqib(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Likewise, I don't see her not wearing birqa will stop her brain from functioning.

We've confirmed that the Hijab on her is definitely affecting her brain after seeing that she couldn't even respect the benchers and pull it off when she was asked. She was probably spotting an unwashed dirty hair like most Hijab wearing ladies!
U are not addressing issues, bro . grow up
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by thaqib(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Foolish girl. She just created unnecessary negative attention for herself.. She she should be suspended from practicing for 25 years to serve as a lesson to others
On the other road, she is an hero, I wish you knew. Have you read about Rosa parks?
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
thaqib:

On the other road, she is an hero, I wish you knew. Have you read about Rosa parks?
what hero?nothing like heroes or heroine in Nigeria in two months time nobody will remember her again
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by Diademk07: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
thaqib:
U are not addressing issues, bro . grow up
How am I not addressing the issue?
Anyway, only the wretched wear hijab.
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by thaqib(m): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Diademk07:

How am I not addressing the issue?

Anyway, only the wretched wear hijab.

Ode
Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by thaqib(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

My friend keep quiet.
Homosexuality is also accepted in other climes. Why not here?
You, Firdaus and your other supporters are all animals. FOH.
Your brain failed to develop with you as you age. Its sad!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS by OlaSpeaker(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Nimoomosuli:

Stop being naive, my dear. We all know that Sango and Ifa worshippers are not in any way mandated to appear in their traditional regalia at all times so no comparison exists in case of Muslim women who are mandated by their religion to appear modest by covering their heads up to the bosom at all times.

I believe you have not been to any Arab country because if you are, you would have been enlightened. Of course, you're right, the Arab Muslim nations are not extremists because they allow other religion adherents (Christian, Buddhist and Hindu worshippers) to practice their religion without hindrances. In fact, you may be shocked to know that the government build their places of worship for them. So what do we call that? Religious tolerance! Live and let live people! We don't need Firdaus to tell us to be accommodating of one another and accept ourselves regardless of our religious or cultural background.
Please stop being emotional firdaus knows the ethics of the profession she undertook and in fact she is aware of the dressing code which she herself oblige to so what is the noise all about just as I said earlier it is not all profession you dab into if it does not go according to your believe and the issue of complement as no way here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.