Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP (13809 Views)

APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
modath:

Very sure sef.. grin
you again ehn grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by anonimi: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Pdp is a HOPELESS, LOOTING, THIEVING Party

Jonathan and PDP sacked Stella Oduah, Barth Nnaji, Maina pensions thief.
Barawo bubu and the 40 thieves cabal presidency of the ALl Poverty Congress, APC

- reinstated Maina,
- returned Timipre Sylva's 48 mansions seized by EFCC.
- protected Babachir, Buratai, LIE Mohammed, Fayemi etc

Fighting your enemies is never the same as fighting kwarupshion.
Please note carefully as the international community have duly noted.

Nicur:
Bad news for Nigeria as the US News. Best Countries Ranking marks Nigeria as the most corrupt country for 2016.

“The 2016 Best Countries report and rankings are based on how global perceptions define countries in terms of a number of qualitative characteristics, impressions that have the potential to drive trade, travel and investment and directly affect national economies,” the US News website reveals.

Sixty countries were measured in the inaugural report and and Nigeria was number 1 in the corruption ranking index. The West African country, widely regarded as the ‘Giant of Africa’, scored a perfect 10 in corruption. Nigeria’s overall rank was 57 on the index.

The U.S. News Best Countries Ranking which measures global performance on a variety of metrics is conducted in partnership with partnership with BAV, a global consulting firm and The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. 

Germany, Canada, and the United Kingdom topped the overall list of best countries in the world, in that order. The United States and Sweden were ranked 4th and 5th in the respected global index.

See the full ranking HERE which was released in January 2016.

Below are the 10 countries perceived to be the most corrupt, according to data from the 2016 Best Countries rankings.

Country Name Corrupt Rank Best Countries Overall Rank
Nigeria 1 57
Colombia 2 49
Iran 3 58
Pakistan 4 56
Mexico 5 27
Russia 6 24
Algeria 7 60
Egypt 8 39
Kazakhstan 9 55
Bolivia 10 54

source -http://www.thetrentonline.com/badnews-nigeria-ranked-1-corrupt-country-2016-best-ranking-index-look/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by kenostika(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2017
One chance party

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by ipobarecriminals: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2017
undecided sad
anonimi:

Barawo bubu and the 40 thieves cabal presidency of the ALl Poverty Congress, APC

- reinstated Maina,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5
undecided
anonimi:

- reinstated Maina,

Anonimi the postal guy.Jonathan sacked mama peace,wicked Wike,Stealer oduah,Diezani,Dasuki,obanikoro etc abi?Dey there dey deceive urself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by ivolt: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Neither Teslim nor Akala will be given APC ticket because they
are not loyal, I expect a fallout in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dieBYfire: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

Prophet onatisi has spoken.
Men that onatisi guy is gifted. All his quotes all came to past cry
I wish I didn't vote APC! undecided
Worst part was I was even canvassing for APC , deceiving Old women in their numbers to vote for the party that that has the broom logo... Many of the women said their kids told them to vote PDP( umbrella), but I confused them telling them that if the vote for Umbrella they may sack their kids from work etc?
Now I feel so bad. APC messed up grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by fajob: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2017
issorait
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
ivolt:
Neither Teslim nor Akala will be given APC ticket because they
are not loyal, I expect a fallout in 2019.
the only tangible person among those that decamped is akala, and he is someone no sane politician will trust, akala always goes with the highest bidder. with ladoja movement back to pdp, akala knows he will always have someone contending with him or trying to checkmate him , he knows that due to the falling popularity of apc , they will welcome anybody and he will most likely be given a prominent role in their 2019 campaign .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dukie25: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

Worst part was I was even canvassing for APC , deceiving Old women in their numbers to vote for the party that that has the broom logo... Many of the women said their kids told them to vote PDP( umbrella), but I confused them telling them that if the vote for Umbrella they may sack their kids from work etc?
Onatisi is one pundit I like to read his reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dieBYfire: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

You very correct

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
wink cheesy smiley grin wink lipsrsealed sad sad
modath:

Very sure sef.. grin
shocked
modath:

Very sure sef.. grin
Where u go since? Anyway,welcome back.Ur pigs sure miss u.How's the Hunch back terrorist doing
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by modath(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
onatisi:

you again ehn grin

I enjoy trolling you noni grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by anonimi: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad undecidedAnonimi the postal guy.Jonathan sack mama peace,wicked Wike,Stealer oduah,Diezani,Dasuki etc abi?
Dey there dey deceive urself.

Barawo bubu is the Baba Isale of looters. A man who said that Abacha did not steal because he stole more than Abacha
Take it or leave it. The truth is out there. If you want to continue deceiving yasef, na ya own palaver be that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by anonimi: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

How are you going to redeem yourself now

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by Akolawole(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
anonimi:

No greater truth has been said on nairaland.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
The typing quality of that "court" paper can NEVER be from United States.

BAT still travel to US but their Atiku stay-put
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by MeinKampf: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2017
pentax:
Seyi Makinde will surely defeat any candidate brought forward by APC and Ajimobi. Makinde is loved in oyo state and with Ladoja's backing, forget it...but Akala fvcked up big time and he will regret it
Seyi Makinde is a political nonentity. People only love his fat pocket and this hasn't translated to votes for him. He is seeing as ATM. Ladoja has schemed him out of PDP already that was why he opted for a parallel state Congress at Oke Ado as against Watershed. I only pity him because his ambition has made him a slave.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by afroniger: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
onatisi:

i dont think ladoja will contest again and most likely if he does , he will lose .
with seyi makinde movement back into pdp , he will be a very good candidate considering the fact that he is loved by youths in the state , secondly the ongoing problem between the governor and olubadan may also come as an advantage to pdp because definitely the votes of ibadan will be split.

Unfortunately, Makinde has been schemed out by Ladoja's group within Oyo PDP. It is an open secret that Ladoja is positioning Lanlehin to get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dieBYfire: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2017
anonimi:

How are you going to redeem yourself now

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

Am gonna go back to those same people and tell them the truth this time! Am giving back PDP triple of the votes i stole from them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

dukie25:

thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by MeinKampf: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2017
afroniger:

Unfortunately, Makinde has been schemed out by Ladoja's group within Oyo PDP. It is an open secret that Ladoja is positioning Lanleyin to get the ticket.

You be man wey sabi jare. Leave those ranters. Seyi Makinde is on his own. People follow him for his money but never vote for him. Lanleyin has been Ladoja's candidate since he defected from APC before 2015 elections. I'm sure Ajimobi will use everything at his disposal to prevent Lanleyin from succeeding him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by adexoramo(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2017
pentax:
Seyi Makinde will surely defeat any candidate brought forward by APC and Ajimobi. Makinde is loved in oyo state and with Ladoja's backing, forget it...but Akala fvcked up big time and he will regret it

Do u really mean Makinde is loved in OYO state or Ibadan ls clarify ur statement cos am frm OKE-OGUN, ISEYIN to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by onatisi(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2017
afroniger:

Unfortunately, Makinde has been schemed out by Ladoja's group within Oyo PDP. It is an open secret that Ladoja is positioning Lanleyin to get the ticket.
it will be a big mistake on the part of pdp not to see the advantage of fielding a younger candidate . if apc brings out someone dynamic and young , ppl may tend to follow apc, becuase they will be using ambode as an example ,the same way AC used fashola then to tell the south west that their candidate will perform like fashola

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by afroniger: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2017
onatisi:

it will be a big mistake on the part of pdp not to see the advantage of fielding a younger candidate . if apc brings out someone dynamic and young , ppl may tend to follow apc, becuase they will be using ambode as an example ,the same way AC used fashola then to tell the south west that their candidate will perform like fashola
You are right. The thing is that Seyi is not part of Ladoja group in Oyo PDP so they can't trust him with power, and that group controls PDP in the state. Lanlehin will not go far as PDP candidate but it is almost sure that Ladoja will put him up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by EbukaLive(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2017
onatisi:

thanks baba
Please don't insult me oh....

But if your analysis on APC v PDP in Oyo is correct, how come Ajimobi(a seemingly unpopular person) broke the re-election curse in Oyo, in a keenly contested election that all the big wigs we are refering to in this thread today contested in, from Seyi Makinde, Alao Akala and even Ladoja?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dieBYfire: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2017
onatisi:

thanks baba

Guy u too much!
One of the most reasonable people on NL!
Others are just kids

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by CasaFFa(f): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Oyo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Monday declared that a million of ex-governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot save the ruling APC from the imminent defeat it will suffer in the 2019 general elections.

The PDP in Oyo State actually pity Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the unenviable job of selling a rejected Oyo State APC to the electorates whereas the party hierarchy including the National Chairman of APC know that Oyo State APC is moribund and yesterday’s official declaration was just a charade to celebrate the birthday of Senator Ajimobi in an elaborate and wasteful manner without taking into consideration the non-payment of between 9 to 16 months' salaries of Oyo State tertiary institutions.

Full story here - http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=466090
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2017
EbukaLive:

Please don't insult me oh....

But if your analysis on APC v PDP in Oyo is correct, how come Ajimobi(a seemingly unpopular person) broke the re-election curse in Oyo, in a keenly contested election that all the big wigs we are refering to in this thread today contested in, from Seyi Makinde, Alao Akala and even Ladoja?
i was fortunate to be around then when the 2015 election was ongoing , pdp called a meeting in abuja and asked all aspirants to support ladoja , mama peace was the host, she asked all aspirants to come together and support a single candidate , after the meeting ,all the aspirants refused and decided to go on , seyi left the party and akala , their complain was that ladoja should leave his accord party , join pdp and contest for the ticket,whereas ladoja was asking for a complete automatic ticket before he leaves accord party. akala went to labour party, seyi went to sdp, ladoja remained in accord, teslim was later given the ticket , but we all know tessy isnt all that a formidable strong candidate , all through the campaign train arapaja maintained a strained silence . so the breaking up of the opposition actually helped ajimobi in winning the election , if ladoja ,akala,seyi and tessy all remained in pdp , then most likely ajimobi would have lost. when the elections were over ppl were not happy , there wasn't much jubilation especially from among the civil servants . secondly ,the people gej gave the job of delivering the state to pdp actually messed things up, money wasn't spent on what they were supposed for,
that is the main reason why i keep saying only akala is a formidable name out of all new apc members,

http://www.directng.com/news/crisis-in-oyo-pdp-as-party-leaders-kick-against-patience-jonathan-s-choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by vRendoh(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
If PDP is a corrupt party, the members must be corrupt also but it is surprising the way APC celebrate PDP runaways and eagerly look and pray for more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by anonimi: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Akolawole:
The typing quality of that "court" paper can NEVER be from United States.
BAT still travel to US but their Atiku stay-put

He travels because he forfeited $460,000 to pay off his drug dealer crime.
That is why your Asiwaju Asiwere was so broke when he returned in 1998 that he started begging Senator Akerele-Bucknor for food and Gbenga Daniel for accommodation after begging Baba Dawodu for governorship ticket.
Today, the JagaBandit owns all of Lagos, south west and Edo.

I remain grateful to Gbenga Daniel – Tinubu dismisses rift rumors

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has cleared the air on the alleged enmity between him and a former two-term Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Tinubu, who spoke through Mr. Wale Edun at the 25th anniversary celebration of Otunba Gbenga Daniels’ Kresta Laurel, said there is no truth in the stories that he has been fighting with Gbenga Daniel, adding that they are still good friends.

Edun said: “I am here representing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and my presence is to show that there is no friction between Asiwaju and Otunba Gbenga Daniel”

Mr. Edun went on to explain that whenever Tinubu drives past the Kresta Laurel building in Maryland, Lagos, he remembers the enormous contributions Daniel made to the take off of his administration in 1999 and was immensely grateful.

He revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain was very gracious to donate the Kresta Laurel building to Tinubu’s campaign team at the time it was just being completed.

“The Daniels also made a section of their home available to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu whenever he worked too late and could not go home.
After the election, he also allowed us to use it for the Transition Committee where he was a member”

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/i-remain-grateful-to-gbenga-daniel-tinubu-dismisses-rift-rumors/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Award National Honours In Two Years / Rivers State: Gale Of Defection Hits Ubima PDP / Full Text Of Bola Tinubu’s Speech At His 67th Birthday Colloquium In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.