Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP (13810 Views)

APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Anambra Election: Stop Using Ojukwu’s Name To Deceive Our People – PDP Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by anonimi: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Akolawole:
The typing quality of that "court" paper can NEVER be from United States.
BAT still travel to US but their Atiku stay-put

Further information below.
Please research and get informed instead of perishing for lack of knowledge.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356775_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters_jpeg167b8ea8cbb99b265e6f4465fc1b7b32

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356781_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters2_jpeg532d85258c384cf16d3305216828e751

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356787_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters3_jpegcc3e601a2ceedd2a6cd538e1fb970012

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Tinubu A Politician is always concern about his own pocket first, not the pocket of Yoruba Nigerian people
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

Men that onatisi guy is gifted. All his quotes all came to past cry
I wish I didn't vote APC! undecided
Worst part was I was even canvassing for APC , deceiving Old women in their numbers to vote for the party that that has the broom logo... Many of the women said their kids told them to vote PDP( umbrella), but I confused them telling them that if the vote for Umbrella they may sack their kids from work etc?
Now I feel so bad. APC messed up grin

Can you point to one prediction he has gotten right before, sycophant?
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dieBYfire: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Can you point to one prediction he has gotten right before, sycophant?

Madam face front! Go & check all his post & threads....
Please it seems you have resumed duty o kiss
Has the BMC alert dropped? undecided
Show us love o! Even though na 2k grin
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by EbukaLive(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
onatisi:

i was fortunate to be around then when the 2015 election was ongoing , pdp called a meeting in abuja and asked all aspirants to support ladoja , mama peace was the host, she asked all aspirants to come together and support a single candidate , after the meeting ,all the aspirants refused and decided to go on , seyi left the party and akala , their complain was that ladoja should leave his accord party , join pdp and contest for the ticket,whereas ladoja was asking for a complete automatic ticket before he leaves accord party. akala went to labour party, seyi went to sdp, ladoja remained in accord, teslim was later given the ticket , but we all know tessy isnt all that a formidable strong candidate , all through the campaign train arapaja maintained a strained silence . so the breaking up of the opposition actually helped ajimobi in winning the election , if ladoja ,akala,seyi and tessy all remained in pdp , then most likely ajimobi would have lost. when the elections were over ppl were not happy , there wasn't much jubilation especially from among the civil servants . secondly ,the people gej gave the job of delivering the state to pdp actually messed things up, money wasn't spent on what they were supposed for,
that is the main reason why i keep saying only akala is a formidable name out of all new apc members,

http://www.directng.com/news/crisis-in-oyo-pdp-as-party-leaders-kick-against-patience-jonathan-s-choice
You are on point... You sabi Oyo politics no be small... I did not mention Teslim because he is inconsequential, it is the PDP name that gave him the votes that he even saw. And you are right, considering that the votes were spread out between those powerful factions, Ajimobi had it a bit easy.

My pov is that, if APC fields an electric, young, fresh face that surprisingly and miraculously have the backing of Ajimobi, Tinubu, Alao-Akala and other big wigs, there is no decamping or forming of factions after the primaries then PDP will not only be given a run for their money during the election but they will be well spanked if they don't out this Ladoja/Makinde tussle to rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

Like these ones? grin

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

More

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by wyqay: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
akala and others are on long thing because ajumobi is a failure in oyo state likewise apc.
Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by dieBYfire: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

More

Onatisi is like a small god on NL go and check his predictions on 2019 outcomes
He predicted this harsh economy collapse!
Try and start worshiping him today

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Death of PDP

With Akala Ogbomoso votes are secured, With Alaafin Oyo votes are secured, Ibadan votes would be split down the middle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Text Of Bola Tinubu’s Speech At His 67th Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate / Terrorists Invade Mosque In Katsina, Kill Three, Abduct Several Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.