Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) (4970 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by iTearHerToto: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2022
I ain't gay but I also know she no longer a man, cos she got pussy now...a kayamanted pussy at that. And with that style in the first image imma smash the pussy to death and prolly get convicted for killing it. No single cap angry

Abeg let no man who might also do worse come at me with some hypocritical shit..leave me the fvck alone unless I owe you. Do I?

Pukes angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2022
What a life full of emptiness and void..
undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by aristocratic5(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Bobastard

3 Likes

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
iTearHerToto:
I ain't gay but I also know she no longer a man, cos she got pussy now...a kayamanted pussy at that. And with that style in the first image imma smash the pussy to death and prolly get convicted for killing it. No single cap angry

Abeg let no man who might also do worse come at me with some hypocritical shit..leave me the fvck alone unless I owe you. Do I?

Pukes angry

gay

Gaybriel

manhood tissue

Fart banger

5 Likes

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by CaptalnMitch: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wtf shocked no be bobby risky be dat

2 Likes

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oh yeah your getting convicted

14 years my niggarr

1 Like

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Danielomisco(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol this is the funniest shit iv seen 2dai,
O.P dey para b4 una attack am
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Peterkalio(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
iTearHerToto:
So this your own creative innovation?
Pukes angry
Better than wanting to have sex with a Man, and you say you ain't gay?
please make yourself useful to your parents and society at large, stop being a nuisance, Thank You.
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by osuofia2(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
you are Running m.........
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Boogyman557: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by recieve(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What a life full of emptiness and void..
undecided undecided
i hope that's your life grin
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

i hope that's your life grin
Keep being obsessed with me..
I love the way you keep seeking my attention...
I won't stoop so low to your level which is for sure.. cheesy

Keep it up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by recieve(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep being obsessed with me.. I love the way you keep seeking my attention... I won't stoop so low to your level which is for sure.. cheesy
Keep it up..
says by a goat grin grin
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

says by a goat grin grin
Ok..
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by recieve(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok..
am glad you confirm yourself being a goat grin keep it up cool
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

am glad you confirm yourself being a goat grin keep it up cool
Ok..
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by rex444(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wait ooo...is that bobiriski? Hieeeeeeyyy it don dey like dis?

1 Like

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin
Eyahhhhh,see as bob risky get better shape pass many of our bannies... chaiiii grin grin. Bob risky don mad finish grin
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Qpid5(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shit!!!!
she is transgendered and nothing is gonna change that angry
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by iTearHerToto: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Peterkalio:

Better than wanting to have sex with a Man,
and you say you ain't gay?

please make yourself useful to your parents and society at large,
stop being a nuisance,
Thank You.
Pukes angry
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's an all true man.
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by FunKiller: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Eyahhhhh,see as bob risky get better shape pass many of our bannies... chaiiii grin grin. Bob risky don mad finish grin

Holy Gram WTF

Dude you are definitely gay for this suspicious comment :
You and OP are in the same damn boat

Still he/she is more of a woman than keyboard feminist @FERNANDEZISBACK grin
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
FunKiller:

Holy Gram WTF

Dude you are definitely gay for this suspicious comment :
You and OP are in the same damn boat

Still he/she is more of a woman than keyboard feminist @FERNANDEZISBACK grin
Thanks for appreciating what I do..
I wasn't expecting that from you tho.. cheesy kiss
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by MufasaLion: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigga will cash out till eternity.
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by bigjackass: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
these gay people are complicated. How do they call themselves gay and Bleep this thing that is already basically a woman
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Mummytoo: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Has he removed the something on his private part?
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by DemMannaScam: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mumu
Sh!thole inhabitant cheesy

[s]
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
[/s]
Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by BigYash: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
Gabrielle, If you see him-her without filters,your dick will sleep like a new born baby..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) by Volksguys1985: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Youth can't be president lai lai, because na how to fvckk concern them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me / If You Think Men Pee Everywhere, Wait Till You C Women! / Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.