Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (45651 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by tee4naija(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
As reported on www.newshelmng.com about an hour ago, armed police men were firing live bullets and gunshots inside Innoson residence.

Here is the real reason as explained by Adeyanju Deji.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/the-war-between-gtb-and-innoson-motors.html

The story does not even add up. From N700m to N2B to N6B. Haba? At was rate of interest?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Afritop:
That is just one side of the story. Don't be gullible
a new thread would be useful
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by osazeeblue01: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria jaga-jaga
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by anyimontana(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma loves to borrow.
When it's time to pay he starts telling you Civil war stories.
God forbid.

Bill Gates did not become the world's richest man by borrowing.
daft punk,every successful businessman borrows,ask dangote or capital oil.
u r so irritating n still I don't understand why ppl applaud ur stupidity,maybe they r stupid too?..

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Jaideyone(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
GGirll:

They can't because he is Igbo n that is his only offence....God will judge anybody no matter how highly placed that has worked hard in frustrating people from d Igbo extraction except there is no God again....God bless Igbos ana egbu achara ona eto
this dispute between GTB and innoson has been on since 2011 when innoson used false shipping papers to obtain loan from GTB!!!
stop defending fraudsters
see for yourself
http://punchng.com/igp-charges-innoson-with-n2-4bn-shipping-fraud/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by nobaga: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
You guys no dey taya? Una don bring tribalism into business. It is still the only place left where everyone cooperate without overt bias.

Didn't EFCC during OBJ go after Adenuga and confiscated Tafa Balogun front businesses?

Yes, OPM is needed for business but do you have to defraud a bank in the process like Donald Trump?

This same guy, Dagote and others took a lion share of forex until a patriotic Igbo and an Hausa business men cried out.

This same Buhari jailed Shodipo over foreign money that is legal today.

Biko, in the name of Allah, shine your eyes well well.

Up till today, Saraki and his papa got away defrauding us with their bank Society General abi wething be de name self.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
See as Deji was rolling out figures. 700m @ 20% interest rate will take more than 10 years to become 6 billion...

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Jaideyone(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Really? How do i owe someone money and still use the law to intimidate him, especially the efcc for that matter? When efcc start to arrest people like police?
innoson used false shipping papers to obtain the GTB loan!!! GTB also erred by over deducting.

see for yourself
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by nosypat(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Sharraaap, oga. Talking without knowledge. Is there a single 'big business' in the world not funded by loan? Did you even bother reading Deji's text? He paid back the loan but was further debited and for that he took the bank to court.

Stop reasoning through your hazz.

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by anyimontana(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
biggie10:

"You don't run a business with your money" Ever heard of this quote? No, because you don't research before you type.
Almost every Successful entrepreneur or business owner take loans at the beginning and during the lifetime of the venture.
no mind the yeye salary earner..
Am sure the dude never for once made extra money other Dan his monthly stipend
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by MegaStarr(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
I feel you.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by anyimontana(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
nosypat:

Sharraaap, oga. Talking without knowledge. Is there a single 'big business' in the world not funded by loan? Did you even bother reading Deji's text? He paid back the loan but was further debited and for that he took the bank to court.

Stop reasoning through your hazz.
don't bother,he won't reply u cos he's so daft not to realize how daft he has bin on dis forum
Am sure he must b a salary earner.
He should ask dangote how much he owes banks

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Jaideyone(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
use Google if you need to confirm the vareacity of his claims and the story

This life is too straightforward for you to come to conclusions based on the tribe of the parties involved

And GTBank is owned by a Yoruba man....I suppose this wikk confirm your own bias undecided
aunty take your own advise. this issue started in 2011 when inooson collected loans from GTB with forged shipping papers.

the agreement innoson had was broken right from the start by presenting forged documents. I won't blame GTB for sticking the the terms of the agreement too

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Jaideyone(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
kennymotors:
see us! and the apc government increased import duty of Tokunbo claimed they want us to use vehicles made in Nigeria, I never see government using car made here, now want to kill innocent motors, I don't have confidence in baba buhari again
yes APC told innoson to collect loan from GTB with forged shipping papers.

you will have sense one day. keep trying

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by loganx: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'll like to see GTbank response to these allegations.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Punstar: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jirate:

All Under APC Useless Government. If that Company folds up now, Thousands will lose their jobs due to APC Carelessness. 2019 is getting Closer, thank You Jesus. cool
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by jamjo: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

YOU ARE A FOOL IF THIS IS HOW YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF DOING BUSINESS. AND YES BILL GATES DID BORROW TO BECOME THE WORLD'S RICHEST MEN.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by omogidi234(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Please follow this case very well. Read the law reports as well. This guy borrowed money & then the bank made deductions which is allowed but the deduction was beyond what the law allows. When the man noticed it, he employed the services of an auditor. The auditor came up with about 770m or thereabout as illegal deductions. GT Bank also called an auditor, the bank's auditor came up with about N700m plus, Innoson said no problem, they should pay what the bank' s auditor found, that was when all these whahala started.

It's not about borrowing money, it is about that the bank can do this to anyone including you.

I am not Igbo, so don't think I am defending an Igbo kinsman, I am just in my field & I know when something is not right.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by lazygal: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Agapegodstime:
we are waiting for GTB and EFCC side of the story......dont conclude yet

Side of which story ?are you new in Nigeria ?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by omogidi234(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
this dispute between GTB and innoson has been on since 2011 when innoson used false shipping papers to obtain loan from GTB!!!
stop defending fraudsters
see for yourself

Sir,

Let them prosecute him for using forged documents, no problems, however, let the MD of GT Bank & the Branch Manager of GT Bank where the account is domiciled be prosecuted for illegal deductions they made from his account and the deductions repaid.

I am of the opinion that GT Bank is using the forgery case ( if indeed there is) to negotiate with him on the case of illegal deductions but he is not balling. Let us see how the whole thing goes.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Okoyeeboz: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
I know the way these things work. You see, someb of these bank execs are diehard crooks. They commit fraud in their official capacity and the bank is forced to pay up.

You see those senior staff of banks and their EDs, they're all senior crooks.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Okoyeeboz: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
omogidi234:

Sir,

Let them prosecute him for using forged documents, no problems, however, let the MD of GT Bank & the Branch Manager of GT Bank where the account is domiciled be prosecuted for illegal deductions they made from his account and the deductions repaid.

I am of the opinion that GT Bank is using the forgery case ( if indeed there is) to negotiate with him on the case of illegal deductions but he is not balling. Let us see how the whole thing goes.

If he used fraudulent papers to obtain a loan, that loan transaction is void.

Something you should note is that individuals won't be held accountable for illegal deductions. It's the bank's legal department and lawyers who would handle it.

There are lots of rogues in Nigerian banks that run things. The present CBN Governor was in Zenith and we all heard his story.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Johnrake69: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
deenee:
@ deji stop manipulating the story. This isn't what happened?

Again people should try and get the true story

No loan was over deducted by 700m.

Please what was the sum awarded against Gtbank by both the federal high court and the Appeal court for? Why has the court maintained that Gtbank bank has to pay Innoson motors over #2billion?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by icondave: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

If he used fraudulent papers to obtain a loan, that loan transaction is void.

Something you should note is that individuals won't be held accountable for illegal deductions. It's the bank's legal department and lawyers who would handle it.

There are lots of rogues in Nigerian banks that run things. The present CBN Governor was in Zenith and we all heard his story.

why Nigerians don't research beats my imagination.. according to law suits, GT bank is owing innoson N8.5billion. this is after over charging him by N700million which they refused to repay. court case upon court case, innoson defeated GT Bank. let's get facts right
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by icondave: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
icondave:

why Nigerians don't research beats my imagination.. according to law suits, GT bank is owing innoson N8.5billion. this is after over charging him by N700million which they refused to repay. court case upon court case, innoson defeated GT Bank. let's get facts right

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Greatzeus(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I'm giving Nigeria 15 years to put things right and stan tall. After that I will relocate permanently to somewhere else. I am one of the major reasons why life threatening natural disasters don't happen in this country.

Once I relocate, I can assure you that all forces of nature will focus attention on my location, to protect and defend me and by extension my environment.

Where does that leave Nigeria? You can guess
Just exactly the way Lucifer,the morning star thinks before God cast him out of heaven. He was so beautiful and respected by other angels he thinks the Throne of God revolves around him,and without him it will fall.
Well he later found out the reverse is the case.
God can't stand pride,he hates the proud.
Guy you are nobody now,and with this your arrogant mentality,you are likely to sustain the status quo till you die.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by redheart(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
this Guy's explanation just doesn't add up. I think we would still get d true gist soon
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
aunty take your own advise. this issue started in 2011 when inooson collected loans from GTB with forged shipping papers.

the agreement innoson had was broken right from the start by presenting forged documents. I won't blame GTB for sticking the the terms of the agreement too
so, he forged a document and GTB did not think to take him to court? Or they did not know it was a criminal offence?

And since then Innoson has taken them to three different courts and gotten judgment against them despite the forgery accusation?

Is it that GTB has useless lawyers or Innoson has great ones?

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by offshoreking: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
I would take anything said by politically exposed person like this guy and Reno with a pinch of salt.

What concerns this guy and Innosson if it's not politically influenced? oh, he love Innosson shey?

Where is the proof of all this nonsense he is saying?

At the risk of you thinking I support any political party in Nigeria, there is no difference between politicians in APC or PDP, both has rogues and thieves.

Simple Google search would have help you to get the fact, but because of your hatred, you ignore all fact and focus on you big empty head.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by emmydadave: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Look at who is talking, what do u know about thhe principle of business, what great business man even bill gate has not collected loan to improve a sector of his business? My brother if u dnt know anything pls shut up and let the reasonables discuss here, thank u
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Edandy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
I would take anything said by politically exposed person like this guy and Reno with a pinch of salt.

What concerns this guy and Innosson if it's not politically influenced? oh, he love Innosson shey?

Where is the proof of all this nonsense he is saying?
At the risk of you thinking I support any political party in Nigeria, there is no difference between politicians in APC or PDP, both has rogues and thieves.
Since, this is d only reasonable comment I have seen. People online just jump into conclusion Without any recourse to another line of argument
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
tee4naija:

The story does not even add up. From N700m to N2B to N6B. Haba? At was rate of interest?
how much dollars would you buy then and now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.