Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (45646 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Obdk: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
transformed:
See as Deji was rolling out figures. 700m @ 20% interest rate will take more than 10 years to become 6 billion...

no. 4.5 billion was awarded to innoson at 22% interest
a seperate 2.5billion was awarded to him also add it up
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by baddosky1: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma loves to borrow.
When it's time to pay he starts telling you Civil war stories.
God forbid.

Bill Gates did not become the world's richest man by borrowing.

One thing you should ask God to do for you before or by new year is to have this foolishness in you removed totally. You say all the trash here in this forum thinking you have a sense of humor but to tell you the plain truth, it is becoming embarrassing!

3 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by ACE1010: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
baralatie:

because innoson will give an SUV for free bah

grin grin grin
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by omogidi234(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

If he used fraudulent papers to obtain a loan, that loan transaction is void.

Something you should note is that individuals won't be held accountable for illegal deductions. It's the bank's legal department and lawyers who would handle it.

There are lots of rogues in Nigerian banks that run things. The present CBN Governor was in Zenith and we all heard his story.

Thanks for your comments. I have a decade & almost 5 years of law practice in this Country.

Let the court decide, that someone used a Forged documents to obtain a loan and that the bank was also making illegal deductions, then the transaction is void ab initio. Let the court decide that.

Also by the extant laws in this country & decided cases, ONLY law enforcement agencies are not criminally liable if they comit a crime in the process of investigating or prosecuting an earlier crime, thus it does not lie in the mouth of GT Bank to say because Innoson used forged documents, then they would do illegal deductions up to the tune of N770m.

By the way it is the directors of an Incorporated body that is usually liable either in criminal or civil litigations.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
I would take anything said by politically exposed person like this guy and Reno with a pinch of salt.

What concerns this guy and Innosson if it's not politically influenced? oh, he love Innosson shey?

Where is the proof of all this nonsense he is saying?

At the risk of you thinking I support any political party in Nigeria, there is no difference between politicians in APC or PDP, both has rogues and thieves.
So you have already branded all he said "nonsense" without verification. you are really a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by kelly72: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Hmmmm....see people. No wonder satan is in charge of your family's poverty.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Opinedecandid(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Are you aware that Dangote became Africa's richest by borrowing?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by rhames(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
As reported on www.newshelmng.com about an hour ago, armed police men were firing live bullets and gunshots inside Innoson residence.

Here is the real reason as explained by Adeyanju Deji.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/the-war-between-gtb-and-innoson-motors.html

If you want to start a business in Nigeria, dont ever take a bank loan. Even Aliko Dangote avoided them like a plague for this same reason. They will arm twist you into parting with your money with everything they got. So for the sake of God,if it takes you twenty years like Aliko Dangote to start a business without taking a bank loan,please do it.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by FBLJ(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Borrowing is Normal for big business, infact it is what sustains many banks.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Henri8: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Dude, have you been following the case at all?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by humblenature: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

you are an illiterate. microsoft is a public company with bill gates owning majority of shares. that means bill gates needed to sell shares to raise money for further investment. that is borrowing .. nobody reads ur comments again .. i formerly taught you had some sense. until i realized its just fluke. not sense. i guess everybody has realized that too. take a bow. nwa mkpi
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by ValentineMary(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Did u have an inherent problem of reading and understanding comprehension while in primary school? Because it sure looks like you do.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by kabarka(m): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Do you understand the narratives at all?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by hopilo: 3:32am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

What are you waiting for?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by edupedia: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

....and see how the so- called educated are falling like logs of wood for Adeyanju's lies..lies he did not corroborate with a single piece of paper showing so- called judgement......how will your mumu end?....shior!
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by donb06: 6:10am On Dec 20, 2017
femi4:
The narrator is bias, Igbo's always claiming to be the victim. I don't know the tribe of gtbank anyway
my bro u wont understand. when i ws in primary six my dad always told me ure 4rm imo state go and read ur buks i neva undastud until i got 426 out of 600 in federal entrance exam i was hapy only 4 me to hear dt that the cut off mark for abia enugu imo and anambra is 450 and dt of other state were much lesser like kogi ws 220 then it dawned am an igbo child and have to go extra mile in ds country to mk headway. just imagine d impact of ds on me as a lil boy growing. my bro just ask any of ur relative in the military about the very high standards set for the igbos to meet for them to be accepted talkless of promotion. dss want to recruit my bro all eastern state have only 4 slots but each while oyo only have 8. my bro dnt be biased just check is it true dt igbos are realy victimized?
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by donb06: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyboy:

2019 getting closer?
What will your people 20% votes do?

Only fools fall for every trash that the read online.
Have you ask ur self how the poster got all this informations about what happened between gtb and innoson?

I don't know why your people like to support illegality.
He should go and settle his loan period.
my brother just google and check the gtb and innoson issue and pls read from credible dailies like vanguard, thisday, the nation, guardian etc and check who is to pay who then reply. tnx
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by donb06: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2017
obailala:
A lot of sick minds litter Nigeria. A business conflict between two businesses, but with the speed of light, empty brains have turned it to tribal and even political matter.
my broda in rome u behave lyk the romans..... nigeria is so messed up dat even the so called CEO of banks are politicians diezani, dasuki, abacha, obansanjo, amaechi, atiku, tinubu, jonathan, maina etc all laundered money becos of these shits called banks how cn diezani launder $6bn without banks involvement......hence ds lil advice of mine if u want to make ur business grow big :INVOLVE POLITICIANS
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Amylights(f): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2017
This is not encouraging at all, if true
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by dirtyarmpit: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma loves to borrow. When it's time to pay he starts telling you Civil war stories. God forbid.

It's better than stealing money from the public..
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by AfriSportKits(f): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by mizzyboy007: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

What are you saying? just shut up abeg.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by maprinze(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2017
I did not read the whole story but I think he shouldn't have slapped her in public. If the landlord thinks the money is too much then let them sell their car and forget about what will happen if the matter becomes your concern.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by purplekayc(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Different variations of what happened
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Emotivator(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Idrismusty97:
And why did innoson go collect loan from GTbank, Didn't he know Diamond and fidelity bank is owned by your Jewish Biafra "Bloodals"? Why didn't he go to them? Very sentimental bunch of hypocrites always forming victims when shît hits the fan. Do you even have an account in these banks i mentioned as a show of some silly solidarity? I bet you can't even afford the Innoson vehicles and even if you can you will go for another brand instead. Keyboard warriors and chestbeaters, Na only mouth una get.

@Idrismusty97, can you just stop being a useless IDIOT, people like you are the reason why Nigeria is in this mess. All your posts here have been tribalistic and pointless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.