Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (32995 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

All these explanations are just ridiculous apologist drivels. A passage says I repent me of the evil I've done unto you while the apologist is saying it means I am satisfied with the punishment your nation has undergone, the other apologist is saying it means he has compassion over them and will change his ways and course of providence over them.

Even the apologist are all over themselves and can not even provide a single and united interpretation. All of them are just interpreting it differently.
Bravo, only you have stuck to your own interpretation of your own biased copy and paste idea of what you alone interpreted the interpretation to mean.
Now you behave as an apologist for your own interpretation of the previous manufactured interpretation that is but a mockery of the original that was kept hidden.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

All these explanations are just ridiculous apologist drivels. A passage says I repent me of the evil I've done unto you while the apologist is saying it means I am satisfied with the punishment your nation has undergone, the other apologist is saying it means he has compassion over them and will change his ways and course of providence over them.

Even the apologist are all over themselves and can not even provide a single and united interpretation. All of them are just interpreting it differently.

Indeed you are immeasurably shameless. Your position is on the word REPENT but the said evil you said God repented of you have no idea what it was.

How can God repent over something he never did?

This was the same thing you did on the other thread with the word hybridization. All you do is hold on to a word and not look at the context in which it was spoken and then draw your inference.

You are a clown and deserve to get a full time job as a comedian. Even when you were asked to state the said evil God repented of you said with your own mouth that YOU DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER WAS IT STATED yet in same breath you insist that God repented (based on the usage of the word and not the context) and you say you are normal or your brain is not withered and dry?

Please take yourself in for a mental evaluation. I have told you that ever since you became an atheist your mental state has been on a steady decline and every day on nairaland you keep proving me right.

The best advice anyone can give you today on nairaland is simply to shut up and bury your head in hibernating shame away from this thread until hopefully you receive fertilized sense into your head.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Indeed you are immeasurably shameless. Your position is on the word REPENT but the said evil you said God repented of you have no idea what it was.

This was the same thing you did on the other thread with the word hybridization. All you do is hold on to a word and not look at the context in which it was spoken and then draw your inference.

You are a clown and deserve to get a full time job as a comedian. Even when you were asked to state the said evil God repented of you said with your own mouth that YOU DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER WAS IT STATED yet in same breath you insist that God repented (based on the usage of the word and not the context) and you say you are normal or your brain is not withered and dry?

Please take yourself in for a mental evaluation. I have told you that ever since you became an atheist your mental state has been on a steady decline and every day on nairaland you keep proving me right.

The best advice anyone can give you today on nairaland is simply to shut up and bury your head in hibernating shame away from this thread until hopefully you receive fertilized sense into your head.

He learns from their leaders , that's what they do . Here is a video of Sam Harris taking a particular text out of context and how he was shamed by a brilliant theist for doing so . The humor only makes the video more interesting grin . Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

But is this not your interpretation of the previous manufactured interpretation that was interpreted for you ?

Just sign up for the Kingebukasblog's challenge
that way you won't be guilty of derailing an awesome thread, a thread that will go down in history as ground breaking. That's why I find it strange that the honourable VAXX has not come to greet us yet.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He learns from their leaders , that's what they do . Here is a video of Sam Harris taking a particular text out of context and how he was shamed by a brilliant theist for doing so . The humor only makes the video more interesting grin . Enjoy !

LMAO the luke 19 parable.

That idiotic Sam Harris is as shameless as dalaman the salamander. Haters of the truth and lovers of lies. I love how he was made to look stupid. And I especially love how dalaman is making himself look stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by budaatum: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:

You once again prove that the 22yr long study to be correct. It says that ATHEISM is a mental disease.
Don't we have an agreement not to mention this unfounded study until evidence for it is brought forth?

Ref
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Kingebukasblog, Thanks for sharing this video clip on the Failed side-kick of the modern day prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins.

One can rightly ask, what is in it for these Satanists to trash JESUS?

We all know that the modern prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins loves money more than truth, Why has he not taken up the challenge win or lose? This alleged Satanist is watching from a distance in fear. He has observed the mental chaos among his followers and recognized the same mental deficiencies in himself.
Richard Dawkins must be mumbling to himself, "THE END IS NEAR"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You are a ridiculous joke. You can clearly see from the different opinions and interpretations of the apologist that they are just trying to explain the verse away. One said the verse means God was satisfied with the punishment he meted out to them, whIle the other said the verse means God will compassion over them and will change his ways and course of providence over them. Two totally different opinions amongst christians over the same verse.

Which offence did God punish them for according to the verse of I may ask?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ogbeni, state the evil that was commited and what makes it evil or keep quiet grin

You are the only one claiming God committed evil yet you don't know the evil that was commited and what makes it evil

you are hopelessly shameless grin

The passage just says God repented of the evil he did. Which you claim is punishment. According to the verse which offence did the people commit that had God punishing them? State their offence according to the verse.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by vaxx: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
But is this not your interpretation of the previous manufactured interpretation that was interpreted for you ?

Just sign up for the Kingebukasblog's challenge
that way you won't be guilty of derailing an awesome thread, a thread that will go down in history as ground breaking. That's why I find it strange that the honourable VAXX has not come to greet us yet.
Bro , am here with you....the truth is the challenge can not be taken by any atheist who will be applying logic ,materialistic, non materialistic or scientific argument..... So which atheist will accept this challenge. And on what platform will he or she stand on.......i posted a challenge worth a one hunderd dollar too last two months but i was surprise i couldn't get an answer from most of the inteligent atheist here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

You are a ridiculous joke. You can clearly see from the different opinions and interpretations of the apologist that they are just trying to explain the verse away. One said the verse means God was satisfied with the punishment he meted out to them, whIle the other said the verse means God will compassion over them and will change his ways and course of providence over them. Two totally different opinions amongst christians over the same verse.

Which offence did God punish them for according to the verse of I may ask?

The question you were asked was WHAT EVIL DID GOD COMMIT THAT MADE HIM REPENT and not WHAT OFFENCE DID THEY COMMIT? as usual you have begun chasing your tail.

God was satisfied with their punishment which was already served so he had compassion over them. Does that confuse you still?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The question you were asked was WHAT EVIL DID GOD COMMIT THAT MADE HIM REPENT and not WHAT OFFENCE DID THEY COMMIT? as usual you have begun chasing your tail.

God was satisfied with their punishment which was already served so he had compassion over them. Does that confuse you still?

He asked me to state the evil commited according to the verse. It isn't stated. Jut a statement of repentance for an evil already done, that is why I asked you to state the offence they commited according to the verse that lead to the punishment. What were they punished for according to the verse? State it or be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
budaatum:

Don't we have an agreement not to mention this unfounded study until evidence for it is brought forth?

Ref
What does this mean? There are hundreds of "unfounded" opinions that Atheists cruelly thrust upon humanity daily without agreement and in conflict with international law.

BudaAtum, please take the time to examine the narrowly defined context in which I mentioned that the persons behaviour makes the allegations of the so-called 22yr clinical study that revealed "That Atheism is a mental disease" appear to be correct.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

The passage just says God repented of the evil he did. Which you claim is punishment. According to the verse which offence did the people commit that had God punishing them? State their offence according to the verse.

Their offence is not in the verse but in their history grin

What exactly do you know about what happened to the children of Israel before they cried out to God through Jeremiah in chapter 42?

If your withered brain would permit you, I suggest you read it up so you now would understand that the word REPENT used there was not based on evil from God but based on the evil they had been subjected to over time for their disobedience and rebellious nature so God had pity on their condition especially after they made an oath to God in Jeremiah 42:5.

Since the words "study to show yourself approved unto God, a watchman who needs not be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth" isn't applicable to your type then I understand why you are bent on lying over a very simple historically linked verse.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

He asked me to state the offence commited according to the verse. It isn't stated. Jut a statement of repentance for an evil already done, that is why I asked you to state the offence they commited according to the verse that lead to the punishment. What were they punished for according to the verse? State it or be quiet.

Your mouth and fingers can NEVER stop speaking and typing lies can they? Even when Kingebukasblog wrote what he did here for everyone to see you still wish to lie? Shame on you.

Below was ebukas comment and question

Let me first ignore your cherry-picking and ask you these questions. Your emptiness will finally be exposed for all to see

1. Define evil

2. What evil did God do in Jeremiah 42 : 10

*holds laugh

Do you see the words you wrote which I highlighted and ebukas own which I also highlighted?

Now tell me how his words are the same as yours you lying dalaman the salamander and twister of truth.

How does WHAT EVIL DID GOD DO now become that you state the offence committed?

You are a addicted to lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your mouth and fingers can NEVER stop speaking and typing lies can they? Even when Kingebukasblog wrote what he did here for everyone to see you still wish to lie? Shame on you.

Below was ebukas comment and question

Do you see the words you wrote which I highlighted and ebukas own which I also highlighted?

Now tell me how his words are the same as yours you lying dalaman the salamander and twister of truth.

How does WHAT EVIL DID GOD DO now become that you state the offence committed?

You are a addicted to lies.

You don't have sense, if you do you'll know that I made a mistake, I was supposed to type evil and typed offence by mistake.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Their offence is not in the verse but in their history
grin

What exactly do you know about what happened to the children of Israel before they cried out to God through Jeremiah in chapter 42?

If your withered brain would permit you, I suggest you read it up so you now would understand that the word REPENT used there was not based on evil from God but based on the evil they had been subjected to over time for their disobedience and rebellious nature so God had pity on their condition especially after they made an oath to God in Jeremiah 42:5.

Since the words "study to show yourself approved unto God, a watchman who needs not be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth" isn't applicable to your type then I understand why you are bent on lying over a very simple historically linked verse.

The evil isn't also stated in the verse but in their history with Yahweh. Yahweh has comitted a lot of evil against them going by their history. He simply git tired of doing evil against them and repented. The verse clearly says so.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

You don't have sense, if you d you'll know that I made a mistake, I was supposed to type evil and typed offence by mistake.

Haaaaaaa oluwa ooo shocked shocked shocked

Korokoro lie is now a mistake? grin

Even your phone keyboard has no way of exchanging the word evil for offence. How dem take get anything in common?

Dalaman the lying salamander. You are addicted to lies and it's now plain to see.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Mujtahida: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It didn't make any sense that's why I didn't pay attention to it.
This is coming from one who wants a debate and also wants to double up as the judge. No wonder you opined that the post of hakeem is shallow. No, it's not the post that is shallow. You are used to gliding on the surface just because diving deep makes you uncomfortable.

You claimed that the 'bible God' only speaks through pastors and written text and I responded by telling you God speaks to anyone.

For me there's a distinction between God and the Bible god. God can speak to anyone but the Bible god is not God. The God who I believe created the natural world needs no book to speak to man, needs no human proxies. How did I reach this conclusion? I look at nature. Tell me which book does the sun need to interact with the universe? Therefore the God who created the sun needs no book to interact with human beings.

You went ahead to say that you don't believe it and that 'He is powerful fiction' - how does this belief dispute what I said ? Whatever you believe about the 'bible God' is your opinion , it does not make it true . 'I don't believe it , therefore it is false ' is an appeal to personal incredulity

Everyone has is own God is also false and irrational claim because there are facts that this not the case

It's obvious you are just making statements that seem pleasant to you even if they are ridiculous.
All we have are beliefs including yours. That's why believe, faith, trust are stressed in your religion. Give me one unique fact that is stressed in your religion. Islamic believes are incredulous to Christians and Christian beliefs are incredulous to Muslims. Your own brand of Christianity might even be incredulous to other Christians.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

The evil isn't also stated in the verse but in their history with Yahweh. Yahweh has comitted a lot of evil against them going by their history. He simply git tired of doing evil against them and repented. The verse clearly says so.

Read this and take it as my very generous contribution towards healing your withered brain and a sharp knock on you for lying repeatedly.

http://www.bible-studys.org/Bible%20Books/Jeremiah/Jeremiah%20Chapter%2042.html
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Haaaaaaa oluwa ooo shocked shocked shocked

Korokoro lie is now a mistake? grin

Even your phone keyboard has no way of exchanging the word evil for offence. How dem take get anything in common?

Dalaman the lying salamander. You are addicted to lies and it's now plain to see.

I am not like you that will lie and say it's my phone that made the error. I said I made a mistake by typing offence insread of evil. Read the statement again and you'll clearly see that it's a mistake, I even corrected it when I saw the error, by then you had already quoted me.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Read this and take it as my very generous contribution towards healing your withered brain and a sharp knock on you for lying repeatedly.

http://www.bible-studys.org/Bible%20Books/Jeremiah/Jeremiah%20Chapter%2042.html

Shut up and state the offence that they were punished for according to the verse instead of throwing apologist drivel at me. You say they were punished but you can't state the offence they commited.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

I am not like you that will lie and say it's my phone that made the error. I said I made a mistake by typing offence insread of evil. Read the statement again and you'll clearly see that it's a mistake, I even corrected it when I saw the error, by then you had already quoted me.

Further lies grin

I have NEVER mistyped and claimed it's my phone that caused it.

As further proof of your lies observe your latest so called correction of the same comment below

He asked me to state the evil commited according to the verse. It isn't stated. Jut a statement of repentance for an evil already done, that is why I asked you to state the offence they commited according to the verse that lead to the punishment. What were they punished for according to the verse? State it or be quiet.

Your correction according to you was for the word EVIL. however as you continued you now asked the words in red and ended it with PUNISHMENT.

what you wrote is one of 2 things.

1. You NEVER originally made a mistake and erroneously present offence for the word EVIL because now that you have replaced it with evil which you said was your original intent it leaves your comment meaningless and actually speaking AGAINST YOU AND NOT FOR YOU because the original usage of the word offence would match your question in red which was you asking about the offence committed which warranted A PUNISHMENT. IT IS ONLY AN OFFENCE THAT DESERVES A PUNISHMENT. offence does not deserve EVIL.

2. Your asking the question in red and talking about what offence was committed that warranted punishment just annulled your position about God repenting from an evil because you just typed with your own hands THAT GOD PUNISHED THEM and not DID EVIL to them. cheesy grin

Your school, be it day or evening school you attended should be ashamed of you right about now.

You are addicted to lies
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Mujtahida: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Oh yes you can be a judge in your own case as witnessed by the actions of many Low-level unregistered Atheists here.
Aim higher. The standard I hold up to is not the standard of the 'low level unregistered atheist here' but a clearly defined legal principle that forms the basis of natural justice. If the op is going to be a judge in his own case there's no guarantee for fairness, for justice as it were. I am sure that commonsense dictates to you that you don't write an exam and at the same time mark it. If your common sense tells you that then on what basis should you hold the op to a lesser standard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
vaxx:
Bro , am here with you....the truth is the challenge can not be taken by any atheist who will be applying logic ,materialistic, non materialistic or scientific argument..... So which atheist will accept this challenge. And on what platform will he or she stand on.......i posted a challenge worth a one hunderd dollar too last two months but i was surprise i couldn't get an answer from most of the inteligent atheist here
Hello VAXX, it is so refreshing to see a voice of REASON appear in the dark.

Yes Sir, your astute observations leave no room for doubt. My mother will be proud of you, she too believes that one must put their money where their mouth is.

The fact that you too, like Kingebukasblog has has made huge sacrifices in service of sane humanity paints a gloomy picture of Atheism,
It seems like their foundations are indeed made of STRAW. It is telling that even the greedy ones among them are too afraid to take up this history making, humanity unifying, spiritual and mentally enlightening challenges.

I will go view your challenge and maybe win the prize. Lol.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Further lies grin

I have NEVER mistyped and claimed it's my phone that caused it.

As further proof of your lies observe your latest so called correction of the same comment below

Your correction according to you was for the word EVIL. however as you continued you now asked the words in red and ended it with PUNISHMENT.

what you wrote is one of 2 things.

1. You NEVER originally made a mistake and erroneously present offence for the word EVIL because now that you have replaced it with evil which you said was your original intent it leaves your comment meaningless and actually speaking AGAINST YOU AND NOT FOR YOU because the original usage of the word offence would match your question in red which was you asking about the offence committed which warranted A PUNISHMENT. IT IS ONLY AN OFFENCE THAT DESERVES A PUNISHMENT. offence does not deserve EVIL.

2. Your asking the question in red and talking about what offence was committed that warranted punishment just annulled your position about God repenting from an evil because you just typed with your own hands THAT GOD PUNISHED THEM and not DID EVIL to them. cheesy grin

Your school, be it day or evening school you attended should be ashamed of you right about now.

You are addicted to lies

Repeat after me, my name is butterflyl1on and I am a fool.

Your mental issues will never allow you to read and comprehend anything.

1. He asked me to state the evil that was commited in the verse.

2. He said God did not commit any evil but punished the people and I also asked him(and you as well) just like he asked me to state the offence that was commited which lead to the punishment, since he said punishment is the true explanation for the verse and not evil. if you do not understand things ask instead of allowing your mentally deranged brain to be embarrassing you anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mujtahida:

Aim higher. The standard I hold up to is not the standard of the 'low level unregistered atheist here' but a clearly defined legal principle that forms the basis of natural justice. If the op is going to be a judge in his own case there's no guarantee for fairness, for justice as it were. I am sure that commonsense dictates to you that you don't write an exam and at the same time mark it. If your common sense tells you that then on what basis should you hold the op to a lesser standard?
I fully agree with most of what you say here. If you look closely you will see that claustrophobic legality can never apply in this case. The circumstances, the venue, the international environment, the thousands of cons.
I have closely examined the clear instructions in the OP and have found it to be extremely fair in this bitter and hostile context.

I find Kingebukasblog to be of sound character and his extensive interactions on Nairaland convey a strong ethical and moral foundation upon which I bet my money an a fair outcome.

I can say as much for another esteemed Nairalander VAXX and BUTTERFLY1ON these guys unbiased and refrain from violent behaviour, if you know what I mean.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Mujtahida: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I fully agree with most of what you say here. If you look closely you will see that claustrophobic legality can never apply in this case. The circumstances, the venue, the international environment, the thousands of cons.
I have closely examined the clear instructions in the OP and have found it to be extremely fair in this context
Since you say that you agree with me and at the same time say that the instructions of the op are extremely fair I have one question for you: who accesses whether an argument has been refuted or not. You? The op? Or a third party? Just who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
dalaman:

Repeat after me, my name is butterflyl1on and I am a fool.

Your mental issues will never allow you to read and comprehend anything.

1. He asked me to state the evil that was commited in the verse.

2. He said God did not commit any evil but punished the people and I also asked him(and you as well) just like he asked me to state the offence that was commited which lead to the punishment, since he said punishment is the true explanation for the verse and not evil. if you do not understand things ask instead of allowing your mentally deranged brain to be embarrassing you anyhow.

More lies grin

Kingebukasblog NEVER SAID and I repeat NEVER SAID what you just typed.

He simply asked you to state the evil committed by God. FULLSTOP!

you chose to lie and keep lying like your father the devil.

You insisted on evil based on the word but he in order to show you your rather painfully obvious stupidity asked you a very elementary question from the same scripture. He simply said DALAMAN TELL ME THE EVIL GOD COMMITTED.

you now confessed with your own mouth THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE IT ISNT STATED THERE.

now here comes common sense and logic as it should be rightly applied

Since this so call EVIL which God said he repented from was not stated there and even you confessed to this, how then did you come to the conclusion that it was actually an evil thing? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF THAT?

OR IS YOUR OWN VERSION OF ATHEISM NOT BASED ON EMPIRICAL PROOF?

if this evil was not stated in that verse as declared by you, hence makes it unknown to you (as you said) then how did you know it was an evil thing?

You are an addict to lies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mujtahida:

Since you say that you agree with me and at the same time say that the instructions of the op are extremely fair I have one question for you: who accesses whether an argument has been refuted or not. You? The op? Or a third party? Just who?
Kindly bear with me for a brief moment. If you switch your mind to one of many perspectives that is possible in this chaotic scenario, you be able to visualize the honest ingenuity engineered into this challenge.

I have spent a few nights perusing the rules, instructions and international context of the proposed challenge offered by the esteemed Nairalander Kingebukasblog and found it to be be extremely fair and justified.

Now let's move on, the world is waiting.
WIN or LOOSE is not what this challenge is geared for, it is for the liberation of humanity.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by budaatum: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is not an atheist versus non-atheist issue. Nor are you presenting it as your opinion. You said, "22yr clinical study", and it is the validity of that statement itself that is in question. Especially if made by an individual with Science as part of their name.

Don't ask us to accept your word for it's existence for what it says. If there is a study, present it for scrutiny. And perhaps desist from presenting "unfounded opinions" as fact in the meantime.

ScienceWatch:
What
does this mean? There are hundreds of "unfounded" opinions that Atheists cruelly thrust upon humanity daily without agreement and in conflict with international law.

BudaAtum, please take the time to examine the narrowly defined context in which I mentioned that the persons behaviour makes the allegations of the so-called 22yr clinical study that revealed "That Atheism is a mental disease" appear to be correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
vaxx:
I was away for awhile and unaware of the liberating challenges you mention here.

SALUTE. May your elbows be greased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / The Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.