Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (58559 Views)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by ShayGirl(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow! Touching tributes!
Rip dear!

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
her village people
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Endtimesmith(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Death is victory only if mortals understands the strength of immortality....Death is a sweet victory...RIP Dear.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Onyinye15(f): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chisos cry
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Harrynight(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
and one idiot here still blame Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by gido2017: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Everything that happems we acuse Witches and wizards. Even the one dey no do.
Shall its already festive season and the village elders must have on their WIFI.
The best thing is just to have a relationship with our creator and not just going to church.
May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by IAmKinging(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Life is spiritual. We must handle it spiritually. So, let's put our trust and hope in the One and only true God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord.
To her soul, I wish a glorious transition.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by ariklawani(f): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
theghost001:
chai, good p**sy gone for eternity. God why cry
You are suffering from malaria parasite, plz consult ur doctor
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by TiffanyDavies(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hushpuppi:
"This World Is Not My Home"

This world is not my home
I'm just a-passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

I have a loving mother
Just up in Gloryland
And I don't expect to stop
Until I shake her hand.

She's waiting now for me
In heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternally
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory.

Their songs of sweetest praise
Drift back from heaven's shore
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...
Like seriously!!!!! You had to copy the entire song from the internet and paste it here? Why didn't just paste the link?
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by theo1477(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

People dying without reason must end in 2017.
AMEEEEEEN
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Macnnoli4:
Village people and devil"s agents are prime suspects. They must have attacked her in her in her dream or sleep undecided

We have no time for such nonsense.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Williamstd9: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
maberry:
Buhari sef angry
you are a fool oo
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by onadana: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
theghost001:

See your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Rick9(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Which kind thing be this na this is painful oh
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by PETUK(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
It's her fiance main chick that kill her
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by allybee(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
My former neighbour, very quiet and lovely girl. RIP dear
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Tiredoffakeshit: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sleep is the cousin of Death....So I stay Awake
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hushpuppi:

My treasures are laid up

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

I have a loving mother
Just up in Gloryland
Until I shake her hand.

She's waiting now for me
In heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternally
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory.

And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...

Is heaven really your home? If it was why did he put the first human pair on earth and commanded them to fill the earth and subdue? Why didn't he place the pair in Heaven from the word go?

2 Peter 3:13 says there are new heaven's and a new earth and in these righteousness is to dwell. Who are to reside in the righteous earth.

The Bible tells us that, "the earth he has given to mankind"(Psalms 115:16)(Isaiah 45:18)

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by ahamonyeka(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
So painful,I just feel like crying.

Rip nne oma.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by kenoz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Swissheart(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
cry
Hushpuppi:

My treasures are laid up

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

I have a loving mother
Just up in Gloryland
Until I shake her hand.

She's waiting now for me
In heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternally
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory.

And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
maberry:
Buhari sef

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by seunmohmoh(f): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hushpuppi:

My treasures are laid up

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

I have a loving mother
Just up in Gloryland
Until I shake her hand.

She's waiting now for me
In heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternally
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory.

And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...
I feel u

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
ahamonyeka:
So painful,I just feel like crying.

Rip nne oma.

Then kuku cry
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
grandstar:

Is heaven really your home? If it was why did he put the first human pair on earth and commanded them to fill the earth and subdue? Why didn't he place the pair in Heaven from the word go?

2 Peter 3:13 says there are new heaven's and a new earth and in these righteousness is to dwell. Who are to reside in the righteous earth.

The Bible tells us that, "the earth he has given to mankind"(Psalms 115:16)(Isaiah 45:18)

ARO! Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
PETUK:
It's her fiance main chick that kill her

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by baddosky1: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
theghost001:

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by israelmao(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Life is for rent I don't really know what to buy because I own nothing.Comfot to the bereaved.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by israelmao(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Life is for rent I don't really know what to buy because I own nothing.Comfort to the bereaved.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by godofuck231: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
F
Oluwolex2000:
Source - .COM

Joy Chinonye Nnokam from Rivers State died in her sleep, on 10th of December 2017..

According to reports from her friends, Joy returned from Church on that fateful day, had lunch with her family, and went to bed to sleep. but she never woke up.

She was preparing for her wedding scheduled for sometime next year. Below is a tribute by one of her friends, Pretty King.

“Chai!!! I can’t believe am really writing a tribute for Joy Chinonye Nnokam. Hey!!! Knowing u was the best thing that have ever happened me.

A friend like no other,a friend with a good heart, u are one of those who still make me want to come back to Port Harcourt.

We chatted just last Friday,we did video call and I even told u that I was missing u, we planned seeing next year but u never waited. Having u around me was all I ever wanted. She can apologize for every little offense,whether right or wrong, she hardly frowns, hard working, dedicated to the core.

Nonye we were planning for u wedding come next year,what happens to our plans. U went to church yesterday like every other worshipper, u danced and sang worship songs in church, little did u know it was ur last,u went home had ur last lunch and spoke with ur family before ur demise,u wanted to have just nap but unknown to u that ur will take a long journey to the world beyond.

I even saw u online few mins to ur departure. Nonye I wish is not true,I wish its just a rumor, I won’t mind if ur enemies framed the story, Death wat on earth is ur problem, my friend turned sister lying helpless in the mortuary God have mercy. Please God console us all because this news is too painful. Adieu my friend. Adieu black beauty, Adieu my boo, RIP

More photos of her: http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-bride-to-be-returns-from.html

Watch the families u get married to some forbid a lot of things
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Shedrack777: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Hushpuppi post=63437430]"This World Is Not My Home"
This world is not my home I'm just a-passing through My treasures are laid up Somewhere beyond the blue.
The angels beckon me From heaven's open door And I can't feel at home In this world anymore.
Oh Lord, you know I have no friend like you If heaven's not my home Then Lord what will I do.
The angels beckon me From heaven's open door And I can't feel at home In this world anymore.
I have a loving mother Just up in Gloryland And I don't expect to stop Until I shake her hand.
She's waiting now for me In heaven's open door And I can't feel at home In this world anymore.
Oh Lord, you know I have no friend like you If heaven's not my home Then Lord what will I do.
Just over in Gloryland We'll live eternally The saints on every hand Are shouting victory.
pls what's the name of this musician?

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by BabaRamota1980: 2:21am On Dec 20, 2017
May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.