Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (58574 Views)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by DedeNkem: 2:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Scientifically illiterate Nigerians always blame "witchcraft" for something they have no clue about!
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by sholajigga(m): 3:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Hushpuppi:
"This World Is Not My Home"

This world is not my home
I'm just a-passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

I have a loving mother
Just up in Gloryland
And I don't expect to stop
Until I shake her hand.

She's waiting now for me
In heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Just over in Gloryland
We'll live eternally
The saints on every hand
Are shouting victory.

Their songs of sweetest praise
Drift back from heaven's shore
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.

Oh Lord, you know
If heaven's not my home

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore...

Jim reeves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by armyofone(m): 3:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Jim Reeves...my mom loves his songs and she calls them "sentimental"

@ post
Rest well Miss Joy.

sholajigga:

John reeves.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by mechanics(m): 5:06am On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
Please,nobody should mention "village witches/wizards" here ooh.

Village Witches that cannot develop their villages with witchcrafts. . . Nonsense!

RIP to the deceased.

Let's meet at Jesus' feet 70 years to this time.
Lolz, it's well, only God knows the best.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by SUNDICOS(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
Please,nobody should mention "village witches/wizards" here ooh.

Village Witches that cannot develop their villages with witchcrafts. . . Nonsense!

RIP to the deceased.

Let's meet at Jesus' feet 70 years to this time.
iseeeeeeeeee!
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by onilanre(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2017
theghost001:
chai, good p**sy gone for eternity. God why cry

Go and borrow sense.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Deo1986(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Death, been taking out the good ones since time immemorial. Leaving us with the bad and dangerous ones some of which are here in nairaland. Lord have mercy.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by sholajigga(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2017
armyofone:
Jim Reeves...my mom loves his songs and she calls them "sentimental"

@ post
Rest well Miss Joy.

I meant JIM REEVES. Smartphones and their wahala.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by sizer07: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
chai, good p**sy gone for eternity. God why cry

U are a sick retarded mofo, I clown of d highest oder. Odeeeeh. What happened to!! respect death? Abi Hoeoloshwo for ur area don finished? Nama shocked shocked
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Oh lord God please save your children from forces that conspire, forces of darkness.
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Hushpuppi: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
I feel u
I feel you too dear
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Hushpuppi: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Swissheart:
cry

Cry no more baby
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Hushpuppi: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2017
TiffanyDavies:

Like seriously!!!!! You had to copy the entire song from the internet and paste it here? Why didn't just paste the link?
It was worth it
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by seunmohmoh(f): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2017
Hushpuppi:

I feel you too dear
grin
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by kvegas(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2017
grandstar:

Is heaven really your home? If it was why did he put the first human pair on earth and commanded them to fill the earth and subdue? Why didn't he place the pair in Heaven from the word go?

2 Peter 3:13 says there are new heaven's and a new earth and in these righteousness is to dwell. Who are to reside in the righteous earth.

The Bible tells us that, "the earth he has given to mankind"(Psalms 115:16)(Isaiah 45:18)

Thank you very much. You speak like a brother.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by mrmichael108: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2017
the best way to manage your account

Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by jobbers: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
oh
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Abanga444: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died by Ochinex(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rest in peace dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.