Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dear Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies (2728 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Guy / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / Dear Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Lick Whip Cream Off His Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dear ladies, Please, this Nonsense should stop. If you like or love a guy, you will not die if you ask him out.
The feeling might be mutual, you never can tell. People like us have colour blindness and cannot identify the "green light". That's why I have been single for a very long time. Haba!
You people should drop that mentality in 2017.
I cannot come and go and die single oo! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
100% in support of your message grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies by SafetyFirst(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
For the ladies, never you heed this advice unless you want the mileage on your kitten to increase with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies by femolacqua(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarafa68:
Dear ladies,
Please, this Nonsense should stop.
If you like or love a guy, you will not die if you ask him out.

The feeling might be mutual, you never can tell.
People like us have colour blindness and cannot identify the "green light".
That's why I have been single for a very long time.
Haba!

grin[quote author=sarafa68 post=63430153]Dear ladies,
Please, this Nonsense should stop.
If you like or love a guy, you will not die if you ask him out.

The feeling might be mutual, you never can tell.
People like us have colour blindness and cannot identify the "green light".
That's why I have been single for a very long time.
Haba!

Re: Dear Ladies by femolacqua(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarafa68:
Dear ladies, Please, this Nonsense should stop. If you like or love a guy, you will not die if you ask him out.
The feeling might be mutual, you never can tell. People like us have colour blindness and cannot identify the "green light". That's why I have been single for a very long time. Haba!
cool
Re: Dear Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
this one is looking for who he will troll
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

He's right though wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yhur mentality is sick and wrong...no matter what a guy should be the one asking a girl out...if yhu manage give am greenlight and he till doesn't get it..then forget it..he's not for yhu...

Yhu cannot be portraying yhurself cheap..because yhu want a man...

That I can't live without a man mentality must change ...abeg.. Ladies try and wise up...
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:
Yhur mentality is sick and wrong...if yhu manage give am greenlight and he till doesn't get it..then forget it..he's not for yhu...

Here lies the wrong mentality(the bolded)

Yes of course, a man should be the one to approach a lady and let her know his feelings, but some men don't really know how to. They don't even see any green light or even recognize it.

--------------------Modified-------------------

I know of a happily married couple with a beautiful daughter. Elizabeth the wife, made the first move after much greenlight, which the guy didn't decode. I know this cos I'm a friend of the family and it was also mentioned during the toast at their wedding
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
pp802:

Here lies the wrong mentality(the bolded)

Yes of course, a man should be the one to approach a lady and let her know his feelings, but some men don't really know how to. They don't even see any green light or even recognize it.

There's a way yhull shine the green light that even the blind would see it....

After doing that ...if he still doesn't get yhu...then I bet he doesn't feel the same way..
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

After doing that ...if he still doesn't get yhu...then I bet he doesn't feel the same way..

Exaggeration(@the bolded)
What if his mind wasn't there?! What if he's long gone in thoughts?!

I still disagree with you jodha. Check my modified post and read the instance.
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
pp802:

Exaggeration(@the bolded)
What if his mind wasn't there?! What if he's long gone in thoughts?!

I still disagree with you jodha. Check my modified post and read the instance.

If he feels the same way as yhu...where else would his mind be ?
In relation to yhur modified post...one example or instance cannot change the circle of normality...

A guy is meant to ask a girl out....and not the other way...

With the mentality 95% of Nigerian guys have...if yhu do the asking...they'll see yhu as a LovePeddler...and they'll wonder the number of guys yhuve asked out...some will even go as far as telling the whole world that yhu asked them out...I know what I'm typing... Only few would take yhu serious after doing such..
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Where are the pro-feminism?

Dear commentators, mind you no matter how glittering the green light is, some men are just squire.

Honestly i see nothing wrong in some ladies giving out compliments and also expressing there admiration.

Are you saying ladies too don't crush on men? Or asking a man for friendship is a big deal?.

If i should support this feminism movement, it will solely be on ability of women to ask men out.
Re: Dear Ladies by ibkkk(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Omooba969

You know I've been asking you out since 1930.

DO naw wink
Re: Dear Ladies by RickandMorty: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:
Yhur mentality is sick and wrong ...no matter what a guy should be the one asking a girl out...if yhu manage give am greenlight and he till doesn't get it..then forget it..he's not for yhu...

Yhu cannot be portraying yhurself cheap..because yhu want a man...

That I can't live without a man mentality must change ...abeg.. Ladies try and wise up...

Your mentality is literally third-world tier. Not suprised though. A 3rd worlder will always be a 3rd worlder.
Re: Dear Ladies by Kekx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

[s] If he feels the same way as yhu...where else would his mind be ?
[/s]
In relation to yhur modified post...one example or instance cannot change the circle of normality...

A guy is meant to ask a girl out....and not the other way...

With the mentality 95% of Nigerian guys have...if yhu do the asking...they'll see yhu as a LovePeddler...and they'll wonder the number of guys yhuve asked out...some will even go as far as telling the whole world that yhu asked them out...I know what I'm typing... Only few would take yhu serious after doing such..

So, all the ladies that are now engaged and married had an immediate mutual feelings at that instance they were asked out?

So because you are a lady, he must feel the same way before you ask him out?

All the men you've once accepted in your life(Don't misinterpret), did you grow a mutual feeling for them at that instance?

So, ladies don't abide and believe in motion of asking out and trying to win the man's heart?, Huh?

I don't even understand you.
Re: Dear Ladies by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
ibkkk:
Omooba969

You know I've been asking you out since 1930.

DO naw wink

Beautiful flower! grin

Re: Dear Ladies by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
SafetyFirst:
For the ladies, never you heed this advice unless you want the mileage on your kitten to increase with immediate effect.

There's nothing as such, s3x is for the pleasure of our bodies. If she likes you, that's it, mileage doesn't matter & if you like her you will defo give her the pleasure freely and gladly.

Abeg drop that mileage mentality. cool
Re: Dear Ladies by ibkkk(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
omooba969:

Beautiful flower! grin

Is this a YES?
wink wink
Re: Dear Ladies by jorion(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
This post reminds me of what happened to me in camp. I swore it will never happen, I went to camp putting on an immovable wall around me. Only for her to shatter it down on the first day of parade. I have never seen anyone with a smile so tender. She carried herself with pride, was down to heart, humble and fun. I tried my best to stay away from her, a girl with that effect on me was trouble. But all I did to avoid her ended up in futility the day she walked up to me. Can't forget her though even though we didn't take the next step as mother Gaia made sure nothing happened between us. Maximum respect to her.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies by omooba969(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

This is not for you. smiley
Re: Dear Ladies by ibkkk(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
omooba969:

There's nothing as such, s3x is for the pleasure of our bodies. If she likes you, that's it, mileage doesn't matter & if you like her you will defo give her the pleasure freely and gladly.

Abeg drop that mileage mentality. cool

shocked shocked
Re: Dear Ladies by omooba969(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
ibkkk:

Is this a YES?
wink wink

There's that kinda kiss that will quench your thirst cos it's sweeter than wine.

What more can I say. smiley
Re: Dear Ladies by omooba969(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
ibkkk:

shocked shocked

Kilode?grin
Re: Dear Ladies by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

abi grin
Re: Dear Ladies by ibkkk(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
omooba969:

There's that kinda kiss that will quench your thirst cos it's sweeter than wine.

What more can I say. smiley

Sounds romantic kiss kiss smiley
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

So, all the ladies that are now engaged and married had an immediate mutual feelings at that instance they were asked out?

So because you are a lady, he must feel the same way before you ask him out?

All the men you've once accepted in your life(Don't misinterpret), did you grow a mutual feeling for them at that instance?

So, ladies don't abide and believe in motion of asking out and trying to win the man's heart?, Huh?

I don't even understand you.

Yes ...I've been crushing on any man I accepted... So the feeling will be totally mutual...

Why will a lady win a man's heart... Wake up bro!!!

It's the other way round..
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
RickandMorty:

Your mentality is literally third-world tier. Not suprised though. A 3rd worlder will always be a 3rd worlder.

Yhur own be say...yhu no just follow...
Re: Dear Ladies by RickandMorty: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur own be say...yhu no just follow...

Coming from a sub human. Lol.
Re: Dear Ladies by Kekx(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Yes ...I've been crushing on any man I accepted... So the feeling will be totally mutual...

[s] Why will a lady win a man's heart... Wake up bro!!!

It's the other way round [/s] .

African mentality has taken every part of your relationship reasoning (Don't misinterpret) , such statement can hardly come out from a westerner.

Go for the man you wish for, don't be scared of being turned down.

Some men can't decode green light.
Re: Dear Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

African mentality has taken every part of your relationship reasoning (Don't misinterpret) , such statement can hardly come out from a westerner.

Go for the man you wish for, don't be scared of being turned down.

Some men can't decode green light.

Why do Africans... Nigerians to be specific.. Try too hard to copy others... And be what they're not...
I'm not a westerner... So yhu shouldn't be surprised if I said such...
I'm African so my mentality should be African obviously...

Any man that can't decode..visible greenlight... Well...that's his own loss...

Nigerian men will never change ...and I still boldly stand on the ground that 95% of Nigerian men will see any woman that asks them out as a wh0re...and they'll never take her serious...

Ladies... A word is enough for the wise...

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad / How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. / Any Pu*sy Without A Little Bit Odour, Is Not Original– Nigerian Lady, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.