Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument (2644 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Stanley21: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
"My Boyfriend and his Friend were arguing. And the argument got heated. Them my boyfriend asked for my Opinion, and tbh my boyfriend wasnt making sense. His friend was on point. So i took sides with his friend.

And things got bad. The friend said even your Girlfriend agrees with me. We got home, he asked me to leave his house and threw all my things out, all the neighbors came out. He made a big scene. He threw me out
at 11pm. that i'm supporting an outsider over him, that i will Bleep his friend one day.

That i made him look stupid outside. Do you know its been 5 days now, he is no picking my calls and all. I dont want to go back
to his place.
His sister said he is very upset and she thinks he is done with me. I feel so bad. Please What can i do? How can i get him back?

2 years Relationship just thrown away like that? "

This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Abfinest007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
there has being signs that he want to break up with u b4 but u didn*t notice it.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Cholls(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
my sister ahhhhhhhh! that is a very bad behaviour that can not be condoned by any sensible man. You better change your ways

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by mhizbel(f): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
You shouldn't have taken sides with his opponent... I mean it's very embarrassing. You did not have to say anything. He was wrong, okay... but by saying it there... dah! you no do well o. Always learn to correct your partner in secret.
Shaa... The deed is done, and all you need to do is wait for anger to cool off... then you can talk to him. And if he insists you stay away, my sister stay away.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mtchww.....some men do not hv sense sha

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by TimiRume(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is so funny grin
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Raltrending(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cholls:
my sister ahhhhhhhh! that is a very bad behavior that can not be condoned by any sensible man. You better change your ways
Do you Mean any NON-Sensible Man. No man in his right senses should behave like that, The Dude obviously has some serious Insecurity Issues and Possible Low Self Esteem.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Liliyann(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is what you get when you date a boy and not a real man!!
Why are we dating if I can't tell you the truth? undecided
I feel it's probably the way the girl said it...Must she reply him at that moment??
The guy probably felt embarrassed
Men are like babies, its all about being smart and wise in handling them!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by merit12(f): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Well

I have not to say
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
debygrin:
Mtchww.....some men do not hv sense sha
it is totally wrong to correct your partner in public. How will you feel if you commit a blunder in public and I immediately correct you in the presence of people.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Biglittlelois(f): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Boyfriend and girlfriend living together, rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by AryEmber(f): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
I'm amazed she still calls him her boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sorry but try and rent a house of your own. Stop depending on him
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by dukeprince50: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Liliyann:
I feel it's probably the way the girl said it...Must she reply him at that moment??
she behaved stupidly though, no matter what, you must be your BF no1 fan weda he is wrong or not you must support him till the end then tell him he was wrong privately, its just like some zombies taking political sides, either Atiku or Buhari. They do not see anything bad in them even if it glares at their faces. that is what a r/ship is, even if the entire world is against them, you should support them, there is no way in hell I won't take my friends or gf side over a stranger. it shows u got their back and they feel secured
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
u should have stayed on d fence biko.being neutral is bea.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Jagaban880: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:
You shouldn't have taken sides with his opponent... I mean it's very embarrassing. You did not have to say anything. He was wrong, okay... but by saying it there... dah! you no do well o. Always learn to correct your partner in secret.
Shaa... The deed is done, and all you need to do is wait for anger to cool off... then you can talk to him. And if he insists you stay away, my sister stay away.

u get sense joor..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by faithfull18(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why is she living in his house without being married to him in the first place?

Nothing wrong with standing on the side of truth.
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Meh. Bye.
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Offpoint: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
I know the pain of losing an argumentgringrin
The thing dey pain enter marrow... thank God he didn't commit suicidegringrin

next time tell them to google it or just laugh or smile sheepishly when they ask your opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by makavelli80(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
[b][/b]defection needed
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by chris31(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Ur boyfriend & both of u are living together isn't that enough prove to show that ur olodo
How do u expect him to have respect for u when u don't have shame
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by baralatie(m): 12:51am On Jan 17, 2019
when you supposed to come church on Sunday and perform thanksgiving dance and pay offering for delivering you from relationship space bookers.

imagine no marriage and you are sleeping in his house
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Foodforthought: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2019
faithfull18:
Why is she living in his house without being married to him in the first place?

Nothing wrong with standing on the side of truth.
Madam...not in public. It's embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Foodforthought: 1:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Liliyann:
Go and tell ur father, ur husband or your boyfriend that he is like a baby. You girls keep telling yourself that while men keep tossing you about

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Martinez19(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Lucky you, dump his ass.
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by nedubest(m): 2:57am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
she behaved stupidly though, no matter what, you must be your BF no1 fan weda he is wrong or not you must support him till the end then tell him he was wrong privately, its just like some zombies taking political sides, either Atiku or Buhari. They do not see anything bad in them even if it glares at their faces. that is what a r/ship is, even if the entire world is against them, you should support them, there is no way in hell I won't take my friends or gf side over a stranger. it shows u got their back and they feel secured
I will even be the more embarrassed that I'm not making any sense over a heated argument. The guy na child!
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by dukeprince50: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2019
mikezuruki:

I will even be the more embarrassed that I'm not making any sense over a heated argument. The guy na child!
she didn't say what the argument was all about, its not like he was not making any sense, its more like she didn't agree with him and she took sides, for instance, if I wer to be a Buhari fan arguing with two Atiku fans, the Atiku/PDP fans will always think I am not making any sense, it goes both ways sha. The guy bleeped up sha but the lady should learn how to fight alongside her boyfriend, its boost confidence and trusts

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by don4real18(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Liliyann:
Perhaps she didn't say it well... You know some people can be insultive when giving their opinion
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
she didn't say what the argument was all about, its not like he was not making any sense, its more like she didn't agree with him and she took sides, for instance, if I wer to be a Buhari fan arguing with two Atiku fans, the Atiku/PDP fans will always think I am not making any sense, it goes both ways sha. The guy bleeped up sha but the lady should learn how to fight alongside her boyfriend, its boost confidence and trusts

The lady in quote was being plain honest. Some men should know how to deal with the truth from those closest to them.
Re: My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument by pascal558(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Stanley21:
"My Boyfriend and his Friend were arguing. And the argument got heated. Them my boyfriend asked for my Opinion, and tbh my boyfriend wasnt making sense. His friend was on point. So i took sides with his friend.

And things got bad. The friend said even your Girlfriend agrees with me. We got home, he asked me to leave his house and threw all my things out, all the neighbors came out. He made a big scene. He threw me out
at 11pm. that i'm supporting an outsider over him, that i will Bleep his friend one day.

That i made him look stupid outside. Do you know its been 5 days now, he is no picking my calls and all. I dont want to go back
to his place.
His sister said he is very upset and she thinks he is done with me. I feel so bad. Please What can i do? How can i get him back?

2 years Relationship just thrown away like that? "

This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE
my dear find yourself another man, a man that can throw you out at night during this election period over one stupid arguemen that will not put money in his bank account does not love you oh... And i feel you are very very stupid for two reasons; 1. Why live with a man you are not married to??, 2. Why call a man who threw you out because you pointed his stupidity to him... Well all i can say is that u are both stupid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lockdown: Couple Gets Married In Their Compound In Kaduna State (pics) / My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him / Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend Takes A Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.