Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (41912 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
zero8zero:
ishilove come see moniker haaahaaahaaa!
Thanks smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by zero8zero(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks smiley
lmao, you know her?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
zero8zero:
lmao, you know her?
You mean 'him'? Na one jobless troll like that wey get excess data and too much time on his hands grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by zero8zero(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You mean 'him'? Na one jobless troll like that wey get excess data and too much time on his hands grin
him ke? how do you know?. well you should know you're a mod. I read her profile, what a clown. lmao
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by dview001(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
you want to tell me she wasn't dating anyone b4 she came for service... wife snatcher
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
zero8zero:
him ke? how do you know?. well you should know you're a mod. I read her profile, what a clown. lmao
Nope, I stopped modding more than 2years ago
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by labelle123(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
they look lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by chieni(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
Wow.
A beautiful couple like yours are hard to find these days. Either of them go sha ugly.
But wait o, when they said you should go and serve your fathers land you are busy serving her abi. Truly patriotic of you.
loool
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by zero8zero(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ishilove:

wow, I would have hardly believed this, considering that many still often call on you to push threads to the FP. Who could be trolling the peoples favourite? nawa o
ishilove get plenty lovers, lmao!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by ststyreal(f): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:

Thank u brother
Bros!!!! So you can't even say a simple 'Amen' to all those prayers, abi you are thinking of cheatingggggg, hmmmmmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ishilove:
Rip English.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by krixik(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2017
When you are faced with realities of marriage after wedding then come back and post the post wedding pics. We will compare and contrast.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by MightyFortress: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
So lovely.. Congrats, Man..
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Slimberry1:

I wanted to insult you, but I checked your monicker and I smiled that there's no need to be angry...Just like your name implies, so you're
slimberry=slimpusssy grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.