Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] (12804 Views)

Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women / Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! / If You Understand The Use Of Eye Contact, You Can Date Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2017
If you master the content of this book, your confidence will shine. This is the ultimate guide to developing charming confidence with your eyes alone. To get a free copy, follow this link. http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html after download, request for the password here or on the site you downloaded it. Clef on!

Thank you.

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2017

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
We have 18 downloads so far. The password will be sent to only the first person who request for it here on NL.

It has already been sent to those who requested for it on Wetclef. Here is the link to download it http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by theGigolo: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
send me password pls
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by JacksonD7: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
iLegendd:
We have 18 downloads so far. The password will be sent to only the first person who request for it here on NL.

It has already been sent to those who requested for it on Wetclef. Here is the link to download it http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html

I've downloaded it, you can send the password via email if you want to keep it anonymous.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by DaveLegend(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
I've downloaded it but I need the password to access it. Thanks
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
theGigolo:
send me password pls
Sent you a PM.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Ogaonos: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
iLegendd:

i need d passwrd
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
How hard is it to look someone in the eye that you have to read a whole book on it. Smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
theGigolo:
send me password pls
Sorry for late reply, guys. I have sent the password to this man I'm quoting.

Request it from him or send a PM to @AnswerMachine on the other side. Click this link www.wetclef.com/topic225.html to see how easy it is to send a PM.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by theGigolo: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Drop your mail to receive password.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by merrygorou(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2017
theGigolo:
Please, send the password to samchukwucsa@gmail com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by 26Clueless(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2017
pls send the password to Djpop1000@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by 26Clueless(m): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2017
theGigolo:

djpop1000@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by nelsonebby(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2017
put password here oga

. whats all this crap!
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by theGigolo: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2017
nelsonebby:
put password here oga

. whats all this crap!
No can't do that bro, I was not instructed to do that and since it is an intellectual property go to wetclef or message the author shekina.

For those who still need the passwords I have sent to those email address above me so feel free to ask them for it.

Peace.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by DonMilano(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2017
plse i need the password..send it to me please uchennaclinton01@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by DonMilano(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2017
plse i need the password..send it to me please uchennaclinton01@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by ubunja(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Safiaaa:
How hard is it to look someone in the eye that you have to read a whole book on it. Smh.
funny isnt it? but its true. for guys its hard. so many things gals take for granted are so hard for guys.like how impossible it is for guys to get a lift from another guy's car, but gals easily get lifts. its one of those "you cant understand it coz u not in it" type of situations.like how guys talk like child birth aint a thing but u as a woman knows its hell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by nelsonebby(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
theGigolo:

No can't do that bro, I was not instructed to do that and since it is an intellectual property go to wetclef or message the author shekina.

For those who still need the passwords I have sent to those email address above me so feel free to ask them for it.

Peace.
this is bullshit

hilaryochuko@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by hushdaddy: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2017
nawa ooo very soon una go wan teach person how to breath too
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by oluwasegunolade: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Password please - oluwasegunoladele@yahoo.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by SolidGenius(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
What's the password please Loralane42@yahoo.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by leckzyb(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
theGigolo:
send me password pls
leckzyb@gmail.com pls send me the password
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by yungrashee(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
password plz.. www.yungrash5@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
wink and people will find u creepy

1 Like

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Oyebee91(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaaa:
they aint talking about dicks. . I know that's not difficult for you to look
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oyebee91:
they aint talking about dicks. . I know that's not difficult for you to look
#Wink
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Note to everyone. This book will no longer be free starting from February 1st. Get it now. After February 1st, you can buy it on Amazon, Draft2Digital, or on Createspace.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Below is the to download the book http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html

Testimony of someone who took action.

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Tchalz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Password pls.....effiongbasseyekpe2yahoo.com.Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.