Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women (2759 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Victor2707: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
- especially the woman you admire,

Intimidate her with stern eye contact.

Look at her boldly until she surrenders.

She needs a man who will conquer her not a timid, feckless man with shifty eye contact.

If you are the first to look aside, it means you ejaculate very fast.

If she turns her eyes sideways, that’s a cunning woman.

If she turns her eyes down, that’s an act of submission.

Credit: Amerix

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Jeon(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Uchesis: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Victor2707:

She needs a man who will conquer her not a timid, feckless man with shifty eye contact.

If na so, then why am i still single? grin

4 Likes

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Victor2707: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Uchesis:

If na so, then why am i still single? grin

Approach her if she submits.

Tell her she is beautiful.
Tell her you want to buy her coffee, lunch, dinner etc.
Give her your phone number.

If she likes you, she will contact you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by czarr(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
I agree as long as it's not creepy. No go dey look am like serial killer.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Legendforte: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
NO.....! PLS AVOID DIRECT CONSISTENT EYE CONTACT BECAUSE THEY WILL ENCHANT OR BEWITCH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Cokahot: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2022
There are 2 places I keep direct eye contact . First is my rear view mirror while driving.
Second is after using a road side POS. I keep my eyes wide open to my debit alert for hours. Thw rest ma error,esp naija babes.ugly girls everywhere,using make up to deceive boys

7 Likes

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Bluezy13(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Nyascobar1414: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Eye contact nii abi she go pay my bills..

I dont like all those eye contact stuff....
So I wont Inflate your ego...

The eye is a channel to someones life, if I look at girl sternly,she will either think I need her or she will get attracted and start all those their shitty mind games.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Uchesis: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:

Tell her she is beautiful. Tell her you want to buy her coffee, lunch, dinner etc. Give her your phone number.
you don't understand.
she was my girlfriend.
we just broke up
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Uchesis: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Cokahot:
There are 2 places I keep direct eye contact . First is my rear view mirror while driving.
Second is after using a road side POS. I keep my eyes wide open to my debit alert for hours. Thw rest ma error,esp naija babes.ugly girls everywhere,using make up to deceive boys
bro you just cracked me up grin
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Victor2707: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Uchesis:

you don't understand.

she was my girlfriend.

we just broke up

What was the cause of the break up?
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by AmazingELixir: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2022
grin

Lolzz who is diswan again.
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Dreadlock69(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
As wetin nah

Naso redpill follow talk this rubbish

Oga I know look you I know look no be by force alaye

Make i dey look person as cultist or wetin
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Marycornner: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
For many people, it's a sign of interest when people maintain good eye contact with them while they listen to them talk. Holding someone's gaze is one of the easiest ways to acknowledge to another person that you notice their existence and consider them a valuable human.

www.telltims.com

1 Like

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Uchesis: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:

What was the cause of the break up?

she say i too like fucck
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Nyascobar1414: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Uchesis:

she say i too like fucck
she no like you
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Victor2707: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Uchesis:

she say i too like fucck

Forget about her.

Women really love sex, A LOT!

She has lost desirability & views you as a burden.

Bro, you will never flog a dead horse.
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by davillian(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Funny enough it works
Once she looks down
Wait she would look at u again
Then give her a wink with a cute smile...
If she smiles or laugh move to her grin
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:

Tell her she is beautiful.
Tell her you want to buy her coffee, lunch, dinner etc.
Give her your phone number.

Thought her looking down already denotes she liking u.
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Marycornner:
For many people, it's a sign of interest when people maintain good eye contact with them while they listen to them talk. Holding someone's gaze is one of the easiest ways to acknowledge to another person that you notice their existence and consider them a valuable human.
I do not maintain eye contact with someone while conversing, it usually have me distracted.. I'd be looking at ur mouth move or be noticing how big ur nose. Before u knw it, i have missed one or two in d coversation..
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by kingPhidel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Victor2707:

Legendary ! Have spoken. The last point is so true
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Uchesis: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:

Forget about her.
Women really love sex, A LOT!
She has lost desirability & views you as a burden.
Bro, you will never flog a dead horse.
Lol. True talk bro
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by FalseProphet1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
So we should start looking into the eyes of any woman we see in the name of making her submissive...op if I catch you eh!

1 Like

Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by fikayormi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Be eye contacting all about no go hustle
Re: Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women by Generalwoodz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Learnt that shit long time ago... arrest, burn and panel beat and utterly thunder slap her soul and mind with a fixed eyes contest... Progressively, make an approach and close the deal.

One time, after an intense fixation of my desirous eyes on her person, I briskly Walked up and blurted " can I get a condom from you ? ' The rest, you wanna hear is a history book catching dust in the library...

NB: Stay out of eyes contest if you have Segun Arinze kinda of eyes because it'll most likely fright and creep her out of her wits.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog / A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! / Tribalism In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.