Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend (3236 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Good day sir/ma
I and my gf have been dating for the past five years now. she is jus the perfect girl for me that I dont cheat on her. I trust her to the core. until few days ago she told me she has offended me that I shld pls forgive her I ask her what is the offense she wil nt tell me until this night she told me she had sex with one guy ,thou she do tell me about this guy that he claim to love her buh due to religious his dad is a pastor and she being a Muslim can not go into relationship with him. They have bn friend during jamb tutorial before she gain admission and they also gain admission into the same university buh for the pass two years the guy has been disturbing her. she told me last week she went to charge and branch to his house in d evening and before she knew it they had sex. I was like did he tie u but she said no ,and I love this girl she is jus the perfect girl for me but what she told tonight is nt part of it at all. I av invest so much time In this girl than to start all over again. it will b hard for me to start all over again. pls I need advice from experienced man or woman what should I do.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Donlexybaze(m): 1:46am On Jun 16, 2018
This is Nigeria!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 1:50am On Jun 16, 2018
Donlexybaze:
This is Nigeria!!!
did Nigeria now blind someone face not to do the Right tin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by myke92(m): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Like I always say, cheaters hardly desist 100%...one way or the other, they go back., so the question is.. Can you cope with subsequent heartaches?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Dami12345: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Just make her have emotional trauma for a while.
Then start removing your mind small small from her.
But stay with her.
Look this days they are all the same.
You girl is probably one of the best versions tho.

My advice is make her believe that she did the worst thing ever, look for ways to hurt her emotionally, you have to make her know that she did wrong, saying it doesn't count,
Then for your own peace of mind, delete her from your brain small small.
When you know that leaving her won't kill you, make the choice to stay or to go.

Bro if you leave her now, without something replacing her, you will feel withdrawal, it will be bad, she has messed up all your favorite places, your music, your house, you will start to realise how much she means and you would be tempted to become foot mat.

Ask her for details of what happened, tell her you want to figure out where you bleeped up with her, make her repeat the story over and over again, how many times they had sex, what styles, bro you need to hurt yourself to heal, and you need to hurt her if you want her to stay.

Sorry bro my girl did this exact same thing. Am telling you what I did, it was a bad time for me, I was Lucky she travelled so I couldn't break up instantly, am glad I didn't now, If I chose to cheat on her or leave her at the altar, I can always blame her for cheating grin.

Do I love her, maybe, does she love me, I would say she would be bleeped up if I leave her.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by philcz(m): 2:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Lol. Baba is still asking what to do, SMH
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by ifex370(m): 2:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Dami12345:
But stay with her.

My advice is make her believe that she did the worst thing ever, look for ways to hurt her emotionally, you have to make her know that she did wrong, saying it doesn't count,
When you know that leaving her won't kill you, make the choice to stay or to go.

Bro if you leave her now, without something replacing her, you will feel withdrawal, it will be bad, she has messed up all your favorite places, your music, your house, you will start to realise how much she means and you would be tempted to become foot mat.

Ask her for details of what happened, tell her you want to figure out where you bleeped up with her, make her repeat the story over and over again, how many times they had sex, what styles, bro you need to hurt yourself to heal, and you need to hurt her if you want her to stay.

Sorry bro my girl did this exact same thing. Am telling you what I did, it was a bad time for me, I was Lucky she travelled so I couldn't break up instantly, am glad I didn't now, If I chose to cheat on her or leave her at the altar, I can always blame her for cheating grin.

Do I love her, maybe, does she love me, I would say she would be bleeped up if I leave her.

Too much oil in your brain... What then is the essence of dating....

Dating is total rubbish.. Thank God I realized that at an early age...its a waste if time... Cos today might be your girlfriend, tomorrow might be someone else's...

But never allow anyone have leverage over you
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by younglleo: 3:51am On Jun 16, 2018
dont panic THE ELDERS HAVE ARRIVED. dey beta tin to do is to tink dis over and over again.. And while thinking, dont u dare watch CROATIA VS NIGERIA..
After tinking, jst leave dat rubbish gal..
Notin gud comes out from naija girls.. And dis naija boys sef.. Were una start getting all dis rubbish love from..? Is like korean telanovela don affect dis nation, but we dey elders
say no to love shit

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Dami12345: 3:59am On Jun 16, 2018
ifex370:

Too much oil in your brain... What then is the essence of dating....

Dating is total rubbish.. Thank God I realized that at an early age...its a waste if time... Cos today might be your girlfriend, tomorrow might be someone else's...

But never allow anyone have leverage over you

Bro see, women think differently,
We think straight, point of dating, point of doing business, ladies live in the moment, they don't think of consequences, they just do what feels right.

We use logic to create out comes, ladies use vibes.

Hence why a lady who knows they will use her for ritual will still go there with her legs.

In order to keep a girl, you have to play the game.

Having a pretty girl around is nice, I play because it's fun, besides ladies don't mind sharing.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Funke!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by wickyyolo: 4:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Forgive her, and she will live the rest of her life trying to please you.

Don't listen to these devils in the forum telling you not to.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by BanigoCharlesP(m): 4:26am On Jun 16, 2018
My advice??

1.Avoid her for sometime. If not you'll make her have your ``mumu switch'' making her feel like she can control your emotions anytime she wants. Stop texting or phone calls. Talk less about her...

2. The fact that dude is in the same university with her will still give her the urge to go for more when you start begging her..

3. After some weeks call her but don't call her more than 2 times and when your talking don't talk about that Sh*t that happened.

4. Don't shout at her...

5. Don't always end the call with ``I love you''

More loading
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2018
One good thing is that she is honest with her cheating. She will tell you everytime she cheates. sad
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2018
myke92:
Like I always say, cheaters hardly desist 100%...one way or the other, they go back., so the question is.. Can you cope with subsequent heartaches?
i can't, that my fear
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Dami12345:
But stay with her.

thanks man
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2018
wickyyolo:
Forgive her, and she will live the rest of her life trying to please you.

Don't listen to these devils in the forum telling you not to.
thanks , to start all over wil not be easy for me buh the fear is dey said ladies do go back to there vomit.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 6:24am On Jun 16, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:
My advice??

1.Avoid her for sometime. If not you'll make her have your ``mumu switch'' making her feel like she can control your emotions anytime she wants. Stop texting or phone calls. Talk less about her...

2. The fact that dude is in the same university with her will still give her the urge to go for more when you start begging her..

3. After some weeks call her but don't call her more than 2 times and when your talking don't talk about that Sh*t that happened.

4. Don't shout at her...

5. Don't always end the call with ``I love you''

More loading
thanks expecting
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by cryles(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
One good thing is that she is honest with her cheating. She will tell you everytime she cheates. sad

so what is d advice as a lady, going back to the vomit is the problem.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by tetula123(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2018
All these stories of a girl cheating on the partner now sounds like a broken record to me, don't leave her,because the next one you are with will still cheat on you.

that's a fact believe me, the only difference is will you find out, they are all cheats believe me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Yabsun(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2018
From your post, I could see you still love her though. The girl cheated on you and confessed, I see love here. Some girls will lock up and feign ignorance. The sex was consensual but as she confessed,I think she's remorseful and ready to avoid its recurrence. If there is assurance that that won't happen again, find a place in your heart to forgive her and love her still. It could also be you if the table were turned. A real hoe will never confess. Never!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by wickyyolo: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2018
cryles:
thanks , to start all over wil not be easy for me buh the fear is dey said ladies do go back to there vomit.

What if she never told you ?

Do you like a lying woman or an honest one ?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Yoshy: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Women are agents of the devil, from the good church girl to olosho in the street all the same, what differentiates is the degree of their rubbish and what you can manage.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2018
cryles:
I av invest so much time In this girl than to start all over again. it will b hard for me to start all over again. pls I need advice from experienced man or woman what should I do.

Such a pity angry

If you want to live long, it's better you forget about the time invested. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

Yeah there are cheats everywhere but if you forgive her, can you forget? Your trust has been betrayed and if it's no longer there, then the relationship is as good as dead.

wickyyolo:

What if she never told you ?

Do you like a lying woman or an honest one ?

Cut the crap....

A Cheat is a cheat whether lying or honest one.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Forgive as your God forgives you.

P.s don't make it easy if u don't want her to cheat again.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by wickyyolo: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
lenghtinny:

Such a pity angry

If you want to live long, it's better you forget about the time invested. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

Yeah there are cheats everywhere but if you forgive her, can you forget? Your trust has been betrayed and if it's no longer there, then the relationship is as good as dead.

Cut the crap....

A Cheat is a cheat whether lying or honest one.

I wonder if some Christians are really Christians .
Men expect their wives to forgive them but when it comes to the woman. No forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Rosay15(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2018
You need to forgive her for d fact dat she told u cus u don't knw wat u going to meet in d hand of anoda lady if u leave her,but wat u just need to do is dat d forgiveness shd cum with punishment so dat whenever she remember her Bleep up she dare not to do it again cus nobody is perfect and we are nt saint.
Just b merciful wen punishing her cus I can see u guys Luv each other. If u are d one dat do d shit and u tell her, she is gonna forgive u so just do d same wit her cus to start a new relationship now only take d grace of God. Peace...

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Set her up with a bad guy friend of urs. She go fall. Once a cheat always a cheat

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Olawale118(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2018
every gal...I repeat.......every gal is a ...cheat. the ones who haven't cheated just haven't got the opportunity to. with that in mind, you will live a happy life. forgive if u can and if u can't, move on. ur happiness first

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
cryles:
Good day sir/ma
I and my gf have been dating for the past five years now. she is jus the perfect girl for me that I dont cheat on her. I trust her to the core. until few days ago she told me she has offended me that I shld pls forgive her I ask her what is the offense she wil nt tell me until this night she told me she had sex with one guy ,thou she do tell me about this guy that he claim to love her buh due to religious his dad is a pastor and she being a Muslim can not go into relationship with him. They have bn friend during jamb tutorial before she gain admission and they also gain admission into the same university buh for the pass two years the guy has been disturbing her. she told me last week she went to charge and branch to his house in d evening and before she knew it they had sex. I was like did he tie u but she said no ,and I love this girl she is jus the perfect girl for me but what she told tonight is nt part of it at all. I av invest so much time In this girl than to start all over again. it will b hard for me to start all over again. pls I need advice from experienced man or woman what should I do.

She's not perfect for you.

You need to move on and thank her for showing you her true colors so early on.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by pedrilo: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2018
My philosophy;
if u cheat dnt tell me.
If u tell me, the relationship is over and u r guaranteed of walkn out of my life alive.
But if u cheat n kip quiet and i find out myself, u will be poisoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend by addicted268(f): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Yabsun:
From your post, I could see you still love her though. The girl cheated on you and confessed, I see love here. Some girls will lock up and feign ignorance. The sex was consensual but as she confessed,I think she's remorseful and ready to avoid its recurrence. If there is assurance that that won't happen again, find a place in your heart to forgive her and love her still. It could also be you if the table were turned. A real hoe will never confess. Never!

I totally agree with you on this. Her confessing on her own speaks volumes believe me .

@op Just forgive her after letting her know the implication on your relationship and watch her do everything to please you...and for the record, not all cheats go back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. / Video Of Teacher Wearing Provocative Clothes To School Exposing Ass , End Time / Who Can Guess Who This 3 Celebs Are? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.