Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (48187 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by wildchild1: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Why can't it be?
One of the reasons: she's doing it in the 'public'. Maybe a direct message would have suffice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by solofresh(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lolz nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
cc:
omooba969

Tell me if you're not DOING.
grin grin wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
ladies these days are desperate oo.

that was how one lady was telling me she loves me...
hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by bolt000(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Weak punchline, very weak, try harder next time.
Thats how your alleged 'boyfriend' would be discussing with you and you would be seeing it as punchlines, nawa o.
So God this one sef would die single? chai, its so pirifuu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by solofresh(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
orishirishi
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
bolt000:
Thats how you alleged 'boyfriend' would be discussing with you and you would be seeing it as punchlines, nawa o.
So God this one sef would die single? chai, its so pirifuu
See this small boy o, come get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Before = If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever.If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

Now = If you love something, swallow your pride, go for it, fight for it, if you dont another person will.

i admire her courage thu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by bolt000(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
See this small boy o, come get off my mention.
My work here is done! bye ugly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by baysol: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Skyfornia:
Water and oil doesn't mix together. Nonso bu nwa afo Biafra, no space for afonja girl.
Who dash monkey banana. Who say Igbos are anything desirable abeg my sisi looks na wash be patient better guys abound for yoruba land that will give you your hearts desire. This omoyibo go break your heart. No say we no tell you ooo. Youself yab no be small a beautiful lady like you will go against norms and tradition, sorry to burst your bubble this one is dead on arrival, any other tribe except Igbo, lobatan.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
ednut1:
Isaiah 4:1 For seven women will take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach!"

So you know d Bible? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
bolt000:
My work here is done! bye ugly.
Bye stupid grin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Simpledude0847(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
NigeriaNewsDeck:
A beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Tolu @T_oluwani took to twitter yesterday to share her a love for her twitter crush identified as KinG NomSo @ani_nomso. Tolu who is a Biologist and Photographer shared her deep heart feelings after King Nomso shared a very cute picture of him with a funny caption.

So many reactions pulled out from this. The duo are currently still sharing their feelings for each other on twitter. Meanwhile, so of King Nomso crush ain't happy about this.

Source: http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/12/adorable-nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
No long thing. Na in this era ladies go dey take man form yanga? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Dyt(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
lilmax:
this is normal, 5 girls asked me out this year and dyt is still doing shakara for me thinking I will ask her out

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Muchechecheche
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
cedaraustine:

So you know d Bible? grin
am i not a child of God
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Samjojo16(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is quite a funny piece.
Well there's nothing bad in that, I think it's high time Nigerian ladies get responsible, it's not a crime asking out a guy you have a crush on, we are in a civilized society so let's put aside the African mentality.
Nigerian ladies deserve the best, go for who you want and not who comes after you
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
pele oo,, she done see fine boy. o fe be mo
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
coolwaiting for a girl to propose to me on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's a trap.

If the guy agree, he's over and done with during marriage.

Life is not what it seems.

Awoof dey run belle. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by AfriSportKits(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Trust some over age ïdiots to bring their stinking tribal sentiments here like they do with almost every post on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Landuphil(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
smiley

Awwn

[b]Lovely combination.[/b/]
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha, pretiex... You see what am saying?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Jodha(f): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarafa68:
Jodha, pretiex... You see what am saying?

That guy will never take her seriously... Take it from me sis...it's the truth...

Follow up this story ...and yhull see...
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
ibkkk:
cc:
omooba969

Tell me if you're not DOING.
grin grin wink

omooba969 where art thou?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Skyfornia:
Water and oil doesn't mix together. Nonso bu nwa afo Biafra, no space for afonja girl.

Nwanna abum nwa afo, but I go marry afonja inshallah next year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Daviddson:
Just wondering how this lady expect this stuff to pull through. Ladies are supposed to be chased and then won over and not the way around, except in very rare cases. This one can't be one of such cases. cheesy

It's very unfortunate You're still living in the cave, Hopefully u'll be freed someday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

Chairman sir. grin

Am still loyal.. Tuale! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Mehn, some girls can fall hands eh.
See person wey dey talk smh, fall hand ko, fall leg nii nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
ednut1:
Isaiah 4:1 For seven women will take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.