Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (48184 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hehehebhehe ihatepork coman carry ur sister ooh
Before Nomso go tear her toto.

Like im doing to them front and back here in GRA. grin
Afonja gals and fresh yellow "omo ibo" preek are like 5&6 shaa. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
You mean the lady will work and pay for stuff on behalf of the guy, mehn this is some fictional concept .
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I have never done any stupid thing for love, I'm too smart for that.
it seems smart because you gave yourself reasons why the stupid things are wise things.
A person in love is not supposed to be a judge because they aren't seeing properly.
Keep defending,civil defense officer.
Its not a crime,even the bible told us how God loved the world and gave his only son.
Isn't it funny?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
it seems smart because you gave yourself reasons why the stupid things are wise things.
A person in love is not supposed to be a judge because they aren't seeing properly.
Keep defending,civil defense officer.
Its not a crime,even the bible told us how God loved the world and gave his only son.
Isn't it funny?
it is indeed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
ibkkk:

Leave him jhor shocked
His shakara is even too much.
On top wetin sef

Gerraut jhor.

grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by kozmicity: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
emmybernard:

Well! Well!! Well!!! All I'm trying to say is That is an imbrogolimous lakuna kattychlorophilical jugun-jagun in a very vivipourous atennascemma of a mere jeticulation by a harmless cudipherial sapiens of the supreme immortal habitant,This can also be recimediocrated as unablesimming habuhabu of tramiscopirioperry talillium yabak.

Bros,na Malay you dey write??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Imunose:
Once upon a time I had a crush I was willing to ask out, he acted so full of himself cos he knew I liked him...

Today,i am always happy I never made the move.

Point is, women are supposed to be chased by men, its just safer. Becos some men might not be able to handle the "emotions" when the table turns.

The guy isn't matured enough then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Holamscoh:

Mumu You have surrendered
Kindly stay away from my mention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Things are getting tough....

If mohammed refuse to go to the mountain, the mountain will come and meet mohammed ∆
∆∆∆
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Better u maintain your status Quo. Shalom
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
∆∆∆

∆ ∆
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by bolt000(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Mynd44, lalasticlala pls do the needful angry.
Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by rapcy(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The lady just want to transfer her HIV and aids to the young guy..
This is how they act nice when they want to transfer sexual virus and spirit husband.
lwkmd

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Ugbavihi: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Skyfornia:
Water and oil doesn't mix together. Nonso bu nwa afo Biafra, no space for afonja girl.
No be nonso she talk ooo... Na Nomso meaning man in tiv language, she is a tiv gal..
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Ann1088: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked This guy is very lucky, not all woman would want to offer a marriage and pay all the bills just for a crush. I am a woman but I don't do things like this, mostly other ladies don't do things like this. Normally guys are the ones who are proposing to women. This is very rare!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2017
ednut1:
am i not a child of God

Oh really?! Good to know. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2017
i respect ladies who bold enough to ask a guy out!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by sarwoods10(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
This a very serious something, from where to where na, you go pay his groom price,for where you hear that na? Yoruba land?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Pretty gal and handsome dude
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Have the courage to go for what you want smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The lady just want to transfer her HIV and aids to the young guy..
This is how they act nice when they want to transfer sexual virus and spirit husband.

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆Yes... Oil and water don't mix... But remember a plate of soup..

Tribal Bigot oshi... Goan login to Twitter to separate them... ∆
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkkk:

Leave him jhor shocked
His shakara is even too much.
On top wetin sef

Gerraut jhor.

Here. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
omooba969:

Here. smiley

Na play,jhor.
cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Sholaye04: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.