Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast (50263 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one dad grin
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by odizeey(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Foolishness, you did something stupid and you were told, Foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by RaeMystix: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm i the only one who sees this mans lack of common sense and maturity?. So a man calls him out of concern cautioning him to be mindful of the picture he posted online, which exposed the toddlers body parts, all for him to return the gesture with violence?. Why are some folks allowed to reproduce sef.

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by beautyhd: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Paedophile everywhere

Perverts seeing more in an innocent pic
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Peejoeee(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Still looking for what is exposed. How can u look elsewhere from that smile

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by stave9ja(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Plus poster plus those who commented..... All of them sick people

That's how they start exposing their daughters to sexual issues and be blaming those who caution them

The guy he gave a blow should arrest him NONSENSE

Bad fathers, if you were sexually abused shouldn't you know better

6 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by ghostfacekillar(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Which one be Christmas blow
youu are verry stupiide
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by RaeMystix: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
stave9ja:
Plus poster plus those who commented..... All of them sick people

That's how they start exposing their daughters to sexual issues and be blaming those who caution them

The guy he gave a blow should arrest him NONSENSE

Bad fathers, if you were sexually abused shouldn't you know better

Well said

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
blackbeau1:
See better pikin. Beautiful child.
@topic , he did well. All this paedophiles need to be taught a lesson. If anyone dares call my daughter ' my wife' , just be ready to have your eyes torn out

blackbeau1's Daughter is my wife.I love her so much grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
I'm i the only one who sees this mans lack of common sense, and maturity?. So a man calls him out of concern cautioning him to be mindful of the picture he posted online, which exposed the toddlers body parts, all for him to return the gesture with violence?. Why are some folks allowed to reproduce sef.

I been dey fear to comment oh, imagine? people don't think thoroughly oh. though i doubt the story to be true, what if it had been someone who could overpower him or some sort of Bjorsson figure who happened to be gay? dude would have got himself into one very serious avoidable drama. an assault has not been made you are screaming murder?

chai! i know its online better don't get carried away by such emotions in reality, things can escalate very quickly.....
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Yahoogirl: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=benjsniper33 post=63458239]But sincerely why would he expose his daughter chest just like that.
It ain't decent [/quote

You're a big fooooool. Infact, the biggest fool ever. You're one of those paedophiles roaming the streets.]

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by godG: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
I'm i the only one who sees this mans lack of common sense, and maturity?. So a man calls him out of concern cautioning him to be mindful of the picture he posted online, which exposed the toddlers body parts, all for him to return the gesture with violence?. Why are some folks allowed to reproduce sef.

Same here! Like WTF is this world turning into?! There is no correlation between someone telling you to respect your daughter's privacy and going to their house to assault them! I personally don't think parents should be posting pictures of their kids on the Internet until they get to a certain age! The man is just bitter ni. As he rightly said.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Blakjewelry(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
youu are verry stupiide
Madman spotted, make your family come tie you before you go naked enter street

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Maeka(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some people minds set are just dirty....even extending it to little children, he did not even see how beautiful and cute this baby looks, all he saw was her breast, dis are the kind of people who molest little children.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by rattlesnake(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
stupid man
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by ghostfacekillar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Madman spotted, make your family come tie you before you go naked enter street
fool.....i and u who is mad,loook at this gorrila
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Blakjewelry(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
fool.....i and u who is mad,loook at this gorrila
How you go take know say you dey mad if nobody tells you, abi any of your friends or relatives never tell you before? No need to bother because if them tell you, you won't believe
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by ghostfacekillar(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:

How you go take know say you dey mad if nobody tells you, abi any of your friends or relatives never tell you before? No need to bother because if them tell you, you won't believe
hhmm nnahh soakapit dey smell abi nahhhh ur mouuthh.animmal
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by 2buffagain(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Seems like a legit question though.

I think the Nwachukwu fellow is just still mentally ill from his trauma and so responds in foolish ways to simple questions based on his unresolved issues. He still needs more time in the psych ward from his aunt f*cking with him.

If I basically ask someone to "cover your child up" and the best response their foolish brain can muster is to come at me with a club, I'm beating their ass up AND THEN handing them over to the police to chill in a cell until their brain resets for attempting to bringing that shit to my zone. undecided

SJW/ Emotionalist bullshit be damned. All that righteous fury is misplaced. He should go and find his aunty to beat and solve his problem directly instead of acting like a b!tch.

The people agreeing with him are just trying to get on some perceived social justice warrior shit for social media browny points. It's common these days as people really don't think for themselves anymore. For most, Social movements trump common sense.
Any well-adjusted thinking person actually sees the assaulter for the psycho he is.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Awon werey 100%
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by cezarman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
mokaflex:
Ok

I will come to comment when it gets to promise land.
Modified*** sincerely speaking I think this cloth isn't decent. Forming bruse lee now abi When she grows older to see this picture, she might wear worse than this at that time.
1. you dey stammer and very shy plus can't stand any woman romantically yet you have a baby girl.
2. Your Aunty sexual abuse you, swear say you no enjoy the Bleep? Doesn't really add up
3. I just got alertz for FTC trophy � cool shocked grin

This is the type that can even rape his own little daughter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by pedrilo: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
benjsniper33:
But sincerely why would he expose his daughter chest just like that.
It ain't decent
will u keep kwayet!

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by blackbeau1(f): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

blackbeau1's Daughter is my wife.I love her so much grin grin grin grin grin
lmao off. No be today you start to dey find trouble

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by odizeey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
See hypocrites ranting up and down. If d guy dey eye d girl, nobody go know.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by wildchild1: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by thedondada(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Honestly a child could be naked and an adult shouldn't see anything wrong in it. That girl can't be more than 1 year yet some fool can look at her chest and say breast

Many of you who don't feel the man's anger and consider the child over exposed are paedophiles in the making.

Bufoons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
humeeh:
Pedophiles are simply mad!!!
No matter how little a gal is, they'd still look at her sexually...Seriously?? What's attractive on that beautiful gal's chest that makes you think it's exposed... Awon oloriburuku gbogbo... undecided lipsrsealed
Na true u talk
*adds in Oyo accent* Eleribu to ti siere !
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
pp802:
As you punch the man, like say the man fall, come die. Wetin u go do?

He die be that...sàraa
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Fieldlover: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
mokaflex:
Ok

I will come to comment when it gets to promise land.
Modified*** sincerely speaking I think this cloth isn't decent. Forming bruse lee now abi When she grows older to see this picture, she might wear worse than this at that time.
1. you dey stammer and very shy plus can't stand any woman romantically yet you have a baby girl.
2. Your Aunty sexual abuse you, swear say you no enjoy the Bleep? Doesn't really add up
3. I just got alertz for FTC trophy � cool shocked grin

You and the idiot deserves to be castrated publicly
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
Fvcking pervert!

A singe punch is not even enough for the goat

How i will protect my daughter against potential paedophile
...and sons too o, cause now the boys are more vulnerable because they hardly look out for them
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
blackbeau1:
See better pikin. Beautiful child.
@topic , he did well. All this paedophiles need to be taught a lesson. If anyone dares call my daughter ' my wife' , just be ready to have your eyes torn out
As in eh... those that usually say that to little girls are potential paedophile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.