Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast (50264 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariangeles:
He die be that...sàraa

sàraa you say!? Me say jail's calling smiley
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Fieldlover: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
I'm i the only one who sees this mans lack of common sense, and maturity?. So a man calls him out of concern cautioning him to be mindful of the picture he posted online, which exposed the toddlers body parts, all for him to return the gesture with violence?. Why are some folks allowed to reproduce sef.

Wetin this one dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
I'm i the only one who sees this mans lack of common sense, and maturity?. So a man calls him out of concern cautioning him to be mindful of the picture he posted online, which exposed the toddlers body parts, all for him to return the gesture with violence?. Why are some folks allowed to reproduce sef.
If he had put it this way, there wouldn't have been a problem... it's his choice of word that was the problem.
Forget "Common sense and maturity", these days you need to open your eyes to every slight detail, protect your Children with every fiber of your being 'cause once it happens, it's soul shattering, then there's nothing you can do but heal and help the child heal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by MrOlai: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
2buffagain:
Seems like a legit question though.

I think the Nwachukwu fellow is just still mentally ill from his trauma and so responds in foolish ways to simple questions based on his unresolved issues. He still needs more time in the psych ward from his aunt f*cking with him.

If I basically ask someone to "cover your child up" and the best response their foolish brain can muster is to come at me with a club, I'm beating their ass up AND THEN handing them over to the police to chill in a cell until their brain resets for attempting to bringing that shit to my zone. undecided

SJW/ Emotionalist bullshit be damned. All that righteous fury is misplaced. He should go and find his aunty to beat and solve his problem directly instead of acting like a b!tch.

The people agreeing with him are just trying to get on some perceived social justice warrior shit for social media browny points. It's common these days as people really don't think for themselves anymore. For most, Social movements trump common sense.
Any well-adjusted thinking person actually sees the assaulter for the psycho he is.

Well said!

I think the man has psychological problem! He really needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nzemarcilinus(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
I dey ur back.....

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
The muranta is just trying to justify himself as far as am concerned, it ain't decent. What moral is he trying to teach his gal, to be putting on half naked dress when she's grown and be posting the picture on the social media, rubbish... He even find someone to enlighten him and yet still foaming like a mad man, he needs correct beating, maybe he's not yet through from his mental trauma his aunt put him through..Iranu abasha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Well he do dat man well bt dis cloth is a no no for my baby...dis baby is so fine
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Ten06(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Paranoia best describes him
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Xamie271(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
mokaflex:
Ok

I will come to comment when it gets to promise land.
Modified*** sincerely speaking I think this cloth isn't decent. Forming bruse lee now abi When she grows older to see this picture, she might wear worse than this at that time.
1. you dey stammer and very shy plus can't stand any woman romantically yet you have a baby girl.
2. Your Aunty sexual abuse you, swear say you no enjoy the Bleep? Doesn't really add up
3. I just got alertz for FTC trophy � cool shocked grin
So the ones that go naked upandan as babies, they continued till date abi? That's a baby for crying out loud.. Even the babies covered in swaddling cloth grew up to tear their trousers and crop their tops.. Chill! okay? There's no issue here..

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
The replies on this thread make me much more angrier than the post itself. shows the kind of narrow minded religious pedophiles existing in this country. These are the very people who sold our country to the drains. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by 2buffagain(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Can I ask you who the F.VCK are you to ask someone else to cover their 1 yr old child up? You mist be a pedophile yourself if u see somwthing sexuall in a fvcking BABY for Gods sake!even if the child was naked what the fvck is se.xual about it!

Seriously this country is filled with animals! you should go and live in saudi arabia. boko haram.mentality. spits*

Our ancestors never covered themselves in adulthood and it was seen as normal. here we have fvxking PEDOS picking on kids. this world is going downhill.

Thanks to religitard abrahamist bas.tards!

YOU and others who subscribe to your way of thinking are the true perverted pedophilic scum.
Have you had chicken breast before? Was it floppy and sexual to you you sick f*ck? Do you understand that breast basically means chest?
You are the one overly sexualizing things like the fucking pervert that you are.

Instead of you to just be disgusted at your perverted mind for going there, you feel the "righteous fury" thing to do is to project the disgust to someone else and start acting like a little bich undecided.

People shouldn't be exposing their children on social media in such ways that would seem suggestive to sick f*cks like you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by YelloweWest: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
benjsniper33:
But sincerely why would he expose his daughter chest just like that.
It ain't decent
Children of this age in Nigeria run around naked!!

Fùck all u bloody perverts!

What is wrong with the world

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by lazygal: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

EXPOSING YOUR DAUGHTER??!!!

ARE you fvcking mad abi? animals all over this country pedophile islamists.

go cover your daughter in burkha. im sure your prick stands up even after seeing new born baby. mental fellows.

id join this father in catching you baxkward cavw mentality a.ssholes one by one.

you pricks should go live in saudi arabia. this is not the right place for you.

So paedophilea are Muslims right ? It's okay
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
2buffagain:

YOU and others who subscribe to your way of thinking are the true perverted pedophilic scum.
Have you had chicken breast before? Is it floppy and sexual to you? Do you understand that breast basically means chest?
You are the one sexualizing things like the fucking pervert that you are.

Instead of you to just be disgusted at your perverted ming for going there, you feel the "righteous fury" thing to do is to project the disgust to someone else and start acting like a little bich undecided.

Go get your brain tested. Thats all I can say.

And one more thing. even If I put a naked pic of my baby on social media and a shyyt like you comes asking me to cover the child up,i will treat you the same way as this man did. Just remember that. This is still Nigeria lf my ancestors. not fvxking saudi arabia!

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
lazygal:

So paedophilea are Muslims right ? It's okay

yeah coz their religion permits them to wife 6yr olds. religion built on ped.ophilia.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by YelloweWest: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
stave9ja:
Plus poster plus those who commented..... All of them sick people

That's how they start exposing their daughters to sexual issues and be blaming those who caution them

The guy he gave a blow should arrest him NONSENSE

Bad fathers, if you were sexually abused shouldn't you know better
What in God's name is sexual about that BABY
WHAT'S WRONG WITH U PEOPLE??

CHILDREN THIS ARE BATH OUTSIDE AND RUM AROUND NAKÈD!

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by 2buffagain(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

What in God's name is sexual about that BABY
WHAT'S WRONG WITH U PEOPLE??

CHILDREN THIS ARE BATH OUTSIDE AND RUM AROUND NAKÈD!

There is nothing sexual about it, but the response by the man was uncalled for and is really just a projection of his own unresolved mental fuckery

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by YelloweWest: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Go get your brain tested. Thats all I can say.

And one more thing. even If I put a naked pic of my baby on social media and a shyyt like you comes asking me to cover the child up,i will treat you the same way as this man did. Just remember that. This is still Nigeria lf my ancestors. not fvxking saudi arabia!
My brother I'm shocked beyond words about some comments...

Children of this age bath out side and runs around nakèd.
What in God's name is sexual about a BABY ??

To many sick psychos in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by YelloweWest: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
2buffagain:

There is nothing sexual about it, but the response by the man was uncalled for and is really just a projection of his own unresolved mental fuckery
The response is well articulated!
The person tried to sexualize his baby!

I would have done much worse!
Cos that man is sick and so is everyone who supports his view!

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by lazygal: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

yeah coz their religion permits them to wife 6yr olds. religion built on ped.ophilia.

I won't join issues with you ..as a pagan I don't expect you to know much how ever for sure you know nothing

Stay sane

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by itsmeurLady(f): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
The father over reacted jor... Twitter is becoming stupid by the day, all of them forming rubbish.... pedophile this pedophile that, Who told u ppl that the man was even thinking towards that direction if u are not corrupt mentally If it was a lady that asked him that question wld he go and beat her The father is mad... na all these ones daughter nai they turn lesbians later... if he was my husband, I would have talked sense into him except he's not telling us everything the man sed but if the man asked him only why is daughter is not covered up and he went ahead to beat him still, then the man is mad!!! All of u supporting him are mad!! most of them supporting him , if u check , these same ppl support freeze when he spews trash... Lagos ppl dey need to start checking them well, they think they are in New York or Beverly Hills... Fake Oshis everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by akigbemaru: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bhelamblog:
'Am still bitter i gave him only one blow' Are the words from a Twitter user who battered a man for Complaining about him exposing his daughter's breast in a photo he shared, According to Emmanuel Nwachukwu he shared the photo above of his daughter, and updated it on whatsapp, then a busy body man started asking him why he exposed her breast like that..

Without Hesitation he bounced to his house and gave him a Christmas Blow.. see his post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/brutal-see-what-father-did-to-man-for.html

L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.