Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast (50262 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
lazygal:

I won't join issues with you ..as a pagan I don't expect you to know much how ever for sure you know nothing

Stay sane

Your Grandfather was a Pagan like me. Don't forget. You didn't fall from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

My brother I'm shocked beyond words about some comments...

Children of this age bath out side and runs around nakèd.
What in God's name is sexual about a BABY ??

To many sick psychos in Nigeria.

Speechless man. don't know what go say.

Bt I know what to do if I ever face such a situation. More thanks to this post.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by nairalandic(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
i .....just dont understand... Why
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by nanizle(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pedophiles everywhere!

Who the fu*ck sexualises a baby ntori olorun?

That man is mentally deranged!

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by oodua1stson: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Overreaction like a b1tch does not mean you love your baby. If you end up in jail I don't see how you can protect your baby

And the man may not even be a pedoph1le. Some people just like to shook mouth in everything
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Jessica555: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cute baby
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Jessica555: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cute baby[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by nanizle(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Anybody that sees or says or thinks anything sexual in a baby, irrespective of how the baby appears, is a confirmed PEDOPHILE!

Nutcases everywhere in naija!

It's appaling to think there are people defending the offender. Ya all need a comprehensive psychological checks!

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by RaeMystix: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xamie271:

Your brain is on vacation ooh.. As a baby, she's even better dressed than a lot of adults. If you can sexualize a toddlers body, you're a paedophile!!!
You've stated you opinion. Thank you
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by RaeMystix: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
godG:

Same here! Like WTF is this world turning into?! There is no correlation between someone telling you to respect your daughter's privacy and going to their house to assault them! I personally don't think parents should be posting pictures of their kids on the Internet until they get to a certain age! The man is just bitter ni. As he rightly said.
I just can't seem to figure out how some folks do process things. The man ought to be ashamed foe posting such rubbish on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
humeeh:
Pedophiles are simply mad!!!
No matter how little a gal is, they'd still look at her sexually...Seriously?? What's attractive on that beautiful gal's chest that makes you think it's exposed... Awon oloriburuku gbogbo... undecided lipsrsealed
some men are just very very stupid...I wish my job for such men is this,I will be glad

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
oodua1stson:
Overreaction like a b1tch does not mean you love your baby. If you end up in jail I don't see how you can protect your baby

And the man may not even be a pedoph1le. Some people just like to shook mouth in everything
and the man who shook mouth is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Ernesthugo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
How much.
mokaflex:
Ok

I will come to comment when it gets to promise land.
Modified*** sincerely speaking I think this cloth isn't decent. Forming bruse lee now abi When she grows older to see this picture, she might wear worse than this at that time.
1. you dey stammer and very shy plus can't stand any woman romantically yet you have a baby girl.
2. Your Aunty sexual abuse you, swear say you no enjoy the Bleep? Doesn't really add up
3. I just got alertz for FTC trophy � cool shocked grin
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Elgeelistic: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
RaeMystix:

I just can't seem to figure out how some folks do process things. The man ought to be ashamed foe posting such rubbish on social media.

I am surprised to see comment supporting this idiot, is it these days of rampant child abuse and paedophiles everywhere that you should be exposing your baby's breast on the internet? Think she deserves her privacy. I have a beautiful baby girl about that age and I don't ever think I will dare expose her breast on the internet. I doubt if he will punch the other man if he was stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by stonecoldcafe: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
benjsniper33:
But sincerely why would he expose his daughter chest just like that.
It ain't decent

That is a baby now
Flat chest. How can anyone be bothered by referring to her chest as boobs
Jesus! Y would that picture bother any sane and reasonable person? If that picture turns anyone, then that person has paeedophile tendencies

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by RaeMystix: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Elgeelistic:

I am surprised to see comment supporting this idiot, is it these days of rampant child abuse and paedophiles everywhere that you should be exposing your baby's breast on the internet? Think she deserves her privacy. I have a beautiful baby girl about that age and I don't ever think I will dare expose her breast on the internet. I doubt if he will punch the other man if he was stronger.
Unfortunately there are people who think just like him. The fact that the father of the child, saw no wrong in what he did is appalling

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Deo1986(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Protective daddy, grin But be prepared to be fighting every niggar that sings her praise when she turns 16.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by alhajisocrates: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bhelamblog:
'Am still bitter i gave him only one blow' Are the words from a Twitter user who battered a man for Complaining about him exposing his daughter's breast in a photo he shared, According to Emmanuel Nwachukwu he shared the photo above of his daughter, and updated it on whatsapp, then a busy body man started asking him why he exposed her breast like that..

Without Hesitation he bounced to his house and gave him a Christmas Blow.. see his post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/brutal-see-what-father-did-to-man-for.html

L

I STILL WONDERING WHAT THE GUY REFERED TO AS BREAST.....DO KIDS HAVE BREAST

WO...NEXT TIME CALL ME...

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by alhajisocrates: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Elgeelistic:

SEE AS COLD DEY CATCH ME....SO PERSON FIT LOOK BABY CHEST AND JUST THINK OF BREAST....

PERVERT EVERYWHERE....

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by zero8zero(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
I'm i the only one who sees this mans lack of common sense and maturity?. So a man calls him out of concern cautioning him to be mindful of the picture he posted online, which exposed the toddlers body parts, all for him to return the gesture with violence?. Why are some folks allowed to reproduce sef.
ma'am how should he have addressed the guy, bear in mind that he was once a victim of sexual abuse

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mokaflex(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fieldlover:

You and the idiot deserves to be castrated publicly
Castrated because I think the cloth isn't nice enough?

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jesus Christ.. How did his eyes get to see a little baby's breast. That man should have paid SARS to cremate him. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by tifany89(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2017
mokaflex:
Ok

I will come to comment when it gets to promise land.
Modified*** sincerely speaking I think this cloth isn't decent. Forming bruse lee now abi When she grows older to see this picture, she might wear worse than this at that time.
1. you dey stammer and very shy plus can't stand any woman romantically yet you have a baby girl.
2. Your Aunty sexual abuse you, swear say you no enjoy the Bleep? Doesn't really add up
3. I just got alertz for FTC trophy � cool shocked grin
Are you sure you are not the pedophilic bastard in question ? Well just a piece of advice , Be CAREFUL, u saw the amount of persons lining up to beat the hell out of you . Enough said

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by tifany89(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Xisnin:
You should be locked up for assault.
You never fail to disappoint . Why not go near his daughter na and let's see if you will have mouth to talk about assault .

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Daeylar(f): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Daeylar(f): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
The replies on this thread make me much more angrier than the post itself. shows the kind of narrow minded religious pedophiles existing in this country. These are the very people who sold our country to the drains. angry angry angry angry angry angry

It's not only you that is angry, I'm in shock, telling a man to cover up a baby, A BABY!!!!!! Because of what??!!!!! What kind of Madness and nonsense is that?

Some people need brain resetting slaps,

Instead of people to be appalled that a man will say such and commend this lovely father for standing up for his daughter, they are defending paedophilles and saying the man should cover up,

Many people are mad in this Nigeria, and they come to nairaland to show their madness,

I'm still in shock, saying a baby should cover up? Doing victim blaming and rape apology to a baby?
A BABY!!!!!

YelloweWest:

My brother I'm shocked beyond words about some comments...

Children of this age bath out side and runs around nakèd.
What in God's name is sexual about a BABY ??

To many sick psychos in Nigeria.

I'm shocked, even till the age of 2 sometimes older, kids run around nàked, now they want to take away their innocence because of some sick paedophillic bastards who I swear, shouldn't even be alive and some mad men and women are supporting such, saying cover the girl up,cover up a child ffs? How low will Nigeria go,

Cover up a child, many are mad in this country. Many.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mfm04622: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2017
benjsniper33:
But sincerely why would he expose his daughter chest just like that.
It ain't decent

If you noticed the chest in that picture of a baby, am sorry to inform you that you are a paedophile in the making! Are babies that young not supposed to be playing in only pants? At what age did they start forcing you to wear clothes and not only pants

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mfm04622: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Deo1986:
Protective daddy, grin But be prepared to be fighting every niggar that sings her praise when she turns 16.

She should be able to take care of herself then then then then help if she needed
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Fieldlover: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2017
mokaflex:

Castrated because I think the cloth isn't nice enough?

You don't know how to think
It is people like you that will think babies of that age should be taking their bath in the bathroom so that people like you will not start looking at her breast...
Onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mokaflex(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Fieldlover:

You don't know how to think
It is people like you that will think babies of that age should be taking their bath in the bathroom so that people like you will not start looking at her breast...
Onye iberibe
i see you how no to think... read thru my post... i only talked about the cloth.. i insist i cant wear my baby that cloth.. dey there dey think mista thinker.. or you go and hug a goat,,,, your choice
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mokaflex(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2017
if you need my address, joyful give u goat
tifany89:

Are you sure you are not the pedophilic bastard in question ? Well just a piece of advice , Be CAREFUL, u saw the amount of persons lining up to beat the hell out of you . Enough said
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mokaflex(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2017
ode read thru my post, i only talked about the cloth.. i cant wear my baby that cloth. if u like go and die
tifany89:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.