Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast (50265 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Daeylar:

It's not only you that is angry, I'm in shock, telling a man to cover up a baby, A BABY!!!!!! Because of what!!!!! What kind of Madness and nonsense is that?

Some people need brain resetting slaps,

Instead of people to be appalled that a man will say such and commend this lovely father for standing up for his daughter, they are defending paedophilles and saying the man should cover up,

Many people are mad in this Nigeria, and they come to nairaland to show their madness,

I'm still in shock, saying a baby should cover up? Doing victim blambing and rape apology to a baby?
A BABY!!!!!

I'm shocked, even till the age of 2 sometimes older, kids run around nàked, now they want to take away their innocence because of some sick paedophillic bastards who I swear, shouldn't even be alive and some mad men and women are supporting such, saying cover the girl up,cover up a child ffs? How low will Nigeria go,

Cover up a child, many are mad in this country. Many

If one dives onto the surface of the minds of these baboons, the person is bound to be welcomed by the pungent toxins in their hearts, and the thick darkness in their psyches.

They've rebranded stupidity and given it a new name. In fact, they epitomize it.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by uchealo(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2017
It could be the man was just joking but the effect of abuse on the girls father is making him see it differently. This is why everyone man and woman should do all they can to protect their kinds. People are wicked, even those so called relatives.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by benjsniper33: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2017
mfm04622:

If you noticed the chest in that picture of a baby, am sorry to inform you that you are a paedophile in the making! Are babies that young not supposed to be playing in only pants? At what age did they start forcing you to wear clothes and not only pants

I notice the chest cos I have 2 working eyes which I have the natural rights to use and I don't think it's wrong, the fact that I notice them doesn't mean I need them to excite me. So Pls get your facts right and stop being emotional.

That's laughable bro, as a bad sharp guy who has a working conscience , I am comfortable sucking and playing with the breasts of the mature girls in my area who are in their early and mid 20s sorry I don't do kids.
God forbid it.
Currenty I have 3 little nieces here who I can lay my life down to protect not Molest.

I will be a father one day and i have sisters who i have been protecting from birth so bro pls be careful in your words and desist from making general assumptions . Because Mr A was a Paedophile doesn't mean Mr B will be ,and as a matter of fact I am not. And I can never be.
Bro I totally understand you because such picture is very normal but This is social media my friend and you cannot know who is who , social media is equivalent to publicity and one needs to me careful how one expose his kids on social platforms cos of some freaks who derives sexual pleasure from the most weirdest and innocent things.
It's not about pointing hands , it's about being careful and understanding how so much things have changed for the worst and being mindful and careful of what one say,think or do not only for personal protection but also for the security of those we care about.
It's high time we understand the dangers of social media and keep our children out of it.
There are freaks everywhere I know what i am saying bro.
I condemn Paedophiles and their paedophilic activities.

Let us be careful with our kids
A Yoruba adage goes that " A o le so wipe aye ti d'aye olaju ki a wa maa fi oju egbo tele"

Meaning - we cannot further expand our wounds (weakness) and step on them in the name of civilization. This simply means we should protect our weaknesses of which one of them is our children.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by benjsniper33: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
stonecoldcafe:

That is a baby now
Flat chest. How can anyone be bothered by referring to her chest as boobs
Jesus! Y would that picture bother any sane and reasonable person? If that picture turns anyone, then that person has paeedophile tendencies

If you leave you kid with me, you'll tell me to look after him or her.
Looking after your kid doesn't only mean feeding and catering him or her alone but also to protect the kid from dangers be it physical, spiritual or sexual.

Not that the responsibility of looking after your kids is on me I have to make sure I treat the kid like my own and also harbour some concern about the kid like a biological parent would.

Now If bokoharam terrorists take over Shoprite and I happen to escape in my car, if I see you driving your kids to that same shop under attack won't I tell you what is happening and advice you to drive back ?
why? Because of your life and most importantly the lives of your kids will be in danger.

It's high time we differentiate between MUTUAL or NATURAL CONCERN and SELFISH DESIRES.

The fact that I am concerned in protecting your kids doesn't mean I harbour paedophilic desires towards them. It's just a natural feeling you harbour towards a day old pup is crying for milk when it's mother is absent or towards protecting a new born sheep from a pack o wolves.

Simple!!
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by benjsniper33: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=Yahoogirl post=63458899][/quote]
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by benjsniper33: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=Yahoogirl post=63458899][/quote]

For goodness sake , I made a honest and sincere opinion and all you can do is quote me and call me a great fool.

I can overlook this but I won't.

Babe, being on a noble platform like this affords perverts and loses like you to haul insults and spray invectives at people who in real life you will see and tremble on your feet not to talk of meeting them.

The fact that you or someone who you know has probably been raped or used and dumped by men doesn't mean all men are rapist.

I have nothing more to say to you since you love blabbing sh*it like a street harlot.

Only fools recognizes fools.

You are a disgrace in the comity of Virtuous women.

A b*itch you are and to the dogs you shall go.

A goat you are and like a goat you shall be treated.

Omoge Yahoo omo ale jatijati , alainironu omo radarada, oniranu omo Aja. Ashewo omo , Elenu jawaya.

A dog-lady with no honour who deserve to be stripped naked and shot in the head with a .9mm Sig Sauer Pistol and thrown into the cesspit to decay.

Quote me aND get possessed with demons

Farewell B*itch.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by davidnaira9: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2017
iTunes instant exchange for Naira!!

Bring all kinds of your ITunes card at excellent price.

260/$
300/£ and €

200/$ for single cards(101-1000)
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by davidnaira9: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
davidnaira9:
iTunes instant exchange for Naira!!

Bring all kinds of your ITunes card at excellent price.

260/$
300/£ and €

200/$ for single cards(101-1000)

Sorry for this post here, admin pls delete it for me
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by benjsniper33: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Children of this age in Nigeria run around naked!!

Fùck all u bloody perverts!

What is wrong with the world

Calm down bro. Of course they do. Even I and you once ran naked while we were young it's normal .

Something is wrong with the world indeed but not everyone has evil intentions.

But you know there has been increasing activities of paedophiles. And this we can respond to by protecting our kids and dressing them up decently. The world has gone crazy and we've got to be careful as we go about our innocent intentions.

Let us stop pointing hands and read between the lines.

It's just the need to be mindful.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Fieldlover: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2017
mokaflex:

i see you how no to think... read thru my post... i only talked about the cloth.. i insist i cant wear my baby that cloth.. dey there dey think mista thinker.. or you go and hug a goat,,,, your choice

Your actions and inactions are direct product of your thoughts,
If you can't construct simple sentence it's because you can't think properly.

You won't wear your baby that cloth because of your level of reasoning......

Seriously you are not thinking very well
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by tck2000(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Social media has made so many people stupid, and lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.