Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

"Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy (1499 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
I JUST FOUND OUT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND

Six months of composing brilliant text messages, calls, and trying so hard not to f**k up, all ended up in the back of a LAWMA truck with not a piece to salvage. 
I feel like a complete idiot. had I known that all her fronting was just for her to watch me suffer, I wouldn't have sent those risky sms. Only to find out the painful truth when I came across a picture of her in a warm embrace with a dude that looks like something that was pulled out of a sack of beans. It was shocking to find out that it was the guy that was chopping.
To be sincere I am upset, I get curved a lot so I clearly recognize the feeling. It is not new. But six freaking months of pouring water into a basket is a new personal record. When she could have just opened her mouth to tell me she had a boyfriend who looks like a weevil, rather she chose to enjoy every moment of the attention she was receiving from a total idiot. 

I literally had to beg her at one point, I mean she has a voice note of me pleading that she accepts me into her life. I could be blackmailed at anytime for crying out loud and my friends are telling me to calm down!!!!!
If you’re a girl and we are talking for the very first time, please do me the favour of telling me that you have a boyfriend and trust me, I will leave you be before I go ahead and do something stupid. Like why would you be so wicked to take a guy on a tremulous emotional journey knowing fully well that you were going to dash his hopes from the start. 
She even had the guts to reply me "okay’’ after the long text I sent her. I hope she swallows her reply and choke on it instantly.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/boy-meets-love-18/
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by MhizzAJ(f): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okay
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Kekx(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
m
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by delishpot: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Its a natural game played by both sexes. Men also hide wives and kids from sugar babes they aim to hook. Bad idea from both parties tho.

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by habsydiamond(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Make she swallow the okay abi.....ase gun..... grin cheesy grin
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Lagboyinibadan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hahaha
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Guy u need to learn a lesson here> u were true to ur feelings 4 her and av bin pouring 'em into her inconsiderate heart basket. i hate girls/women dat dos dat. but wat u shuld admit is dia av been negative responsive signals dat she's exhibiting , dat are damn too short for single replies lyk; yep, lol, rilli, i fink, sori, ha ha, etc.. all disguised as her get away playing hard to get card. by nature of law; feelings have to be mutually responsive by two opposite s3x only and not one-sideness. i only give her 3days to break her out of her playing hard to get phase by going direct and precisely to d point thus giving her ultimatum bcuz i dnt do gentleman at dz stage and if she continues to do dz antics, i dump her off my life. simple as abc.
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
lamentations of a shameless useless idiot with a pen1s undecided

how can you woo a lady for bloody 6months and not suspect a thing............M0R0N!

Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Jodha(f): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Loool...the guy above me...no chill at all...

Why will a lass just willingly give out such unnecessary info...
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Gofwane(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

how can you woo a lady for bloody 6months and not suspect a thing............M0R0N!
why can't you make your point without insulting the op??
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
why can't you make your point without insulting the op??

Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Gofwane(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=63484116][/quote]

for real?? Anyways i won't engage you in an e-war even though i'm tempted to because i've recently discovered that nairaland is now occupied by brainless teenagers with heads functioning only as a decoration and Skulls packed with nothing but cobwebs.

So run along, kid....
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:

for real?? Anyways i won't engage you in an e-war even though i'm tempted to because i've recently discovered that nairaland is now occupied by brainless teenagers with heads functioning only as a decoration and Skulls packed with nothing but cobwebs.

So run along, kid....

Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Chuknovski(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
op, youv been a nice guy and that's where u fell women don't like nice guys, they like bad guys I think u where too desperate along the line and she friend zoned you, I will advice you instead of chasing just a girl next time do your home work very well, and try to flirt with other. girls it will give you a fore knowledge of women
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by babyfaceafrica: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
6 months!,,,, for what!!!!!
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is funny though. Lol. Some persons just love attention and try too hard to keep them coming. It often happens when the dude is hypnotized by her features that he tries not to mess anything up. He erroneously think asking her that question will end what is meant to be.

He ends up messing the whole thing up by his behaviour. You shouldn't have taken six months to ask her that. I don't think waiting that long will change much. The truth is, when people really want to be with you they make efforts to see it happen. Everyone shows this but few observe.
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by pedrilo: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
I had d same experience wit a lady recently.
We started chatting and calling each other pet names, we virtually carry each other along with our daily activities via whatsapp, morning, afternoon and night, the flow was good. Anytime I send her msg on whatsapp and it fails to deliver, I call to knw wats up, and if her data was exhausted, I sub for her without her askin me to do so and I do dis wit joy, tho she works in a gud place n I knw she can sub herself.
But then I noticed one thing, she started taking me for granted, maybe because I showed her too much attention cos I was madly in love with her. The pet names reduced from her side, she won't initiate chats wit me until I chat first even when she's online, she was holdin bak emotions, as a sharp guy I decoded very fast and called her to knw where dis whole tin was headed b4 small pikin go come put me for one corner, her reaction was totally unexpected! She behaved as if she was possessed or angry at me for Darin to understand her motive, she ended the call and stopped replyin my chats, I was stunned and embarrassed! I moved on and thanked God I hadn't invested much on a fraudulent and confused character. I guess some girls become more confuse and unstable after series of heart breaks. Cos she later confessed to me that she was still findin it difficult to move from her past relationship
Re: "Girls Should Stop Hiding Their Boyfriends"- By A Frustrated Guy by MasterKim: 1:21am On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Bros your heaven no sure at all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? / MEME THREAD: Funny Memes Done On #ekurobycoded (don't Laugh) / Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.