Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2065941 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2022
globemoney01:
Watch video of Instagram sensation Blord giving his parents a treat at Stanel Mart, Anambra Airport before taking off to Abuja. No Airport comes close in SE/SS!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxlYdfjSeY/?hl=en

Truely you are a bushman, vist port harcourt airport and have sense.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2022
You are the one that's a bush man. Aside the fact that Anambra international airport is the best in SE/SS, but I still want to ask you miserable Aba pig to show us the one in your backward shithole Abia state. Today your abia state has become the worst and the most backward state in Nigeria but you are never worried

NwekereNdoki:

Truely you are a bushman, vist port harcourt airport and have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2022
You are the one that's a clown. Obiano performed so well and that's a fact. Someone that built international airport, international convention centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads and was meeting up with all the monthly salaries.

But we cannot say the same thing about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia that has not achieved any meaningful thing since 1999..

Ediot like you had the guts to open a thread to praise Ikpeazu, aren't you mad already? Who doesn't know that Ikpeazu is the worst governor in Nigeria ruling the worst and most backward state in Nigeria called Abia state.

Shameless people, even Wike has turned your useless governor into handbag as he takes with him that dirty ugly looking Aba man around the world on a political jamboree while abia state is in a total mess. You abia people shouldn't be talking in public at all.

NwekereNdoki:

Clown Anyone with their sense intact will understand where I was coming from when I posted that thread. But unwise clowns like you will wrestle. don't owe you any explaination sha. Obiano still performed below par. Sop being a bushman, to whom much is giving, much is expected.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2022
globemoney01:
Watch video of Instagram sensation Blord giving his parents a treat at Stanel Mart, Anambra Airport before taking off to Abuja. No Airport comes close in SE/SS!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxlYdfjSeY/?hl=en

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2022
When I saw the thread opened by the ediot called NwekereNdoki I was shocked that someone could be praising Ikpeazu even in his glaring failure that marks him out as the worst governor in Nigeria. They are all full of envy and bitterness because Anambra is the most developed state in igboland.

globemoney01:
I will always maintain that the reason most people who hate Obiano do so is because of envy, jealousy and wickedness. If Obiano had performed like the normal below average SE gov he wont be hated by the people who hate his guts for only trying to develop Anambra to a mega state.

Just look at the mad man NwekereNdoki that tried to teach me good governance trying to whitewash the world acclaimed failure called ikpeazu who cannot even tie obiano's lace. The same fool who said that the only tangible thing obiano did is the airport is praising Ikpeazu for the substandard flyover he took almost 10 years to complete. When they come here they turn to engineers, pilots doctors, tourists, diplomats, travellers etc just to dismiss the work obiano did meanwhile Obiano took Anambra atleast 5 years ahead of all SE states.

That was how he rushed here to scream obiano is owing 16 billion not minding that his Ikpeazu has not paid both Salaries, pensions and gratuities for over 5 years.

I only pity the gullibles they are deceiving. We will always be here to match their madness, if they like let them switch to wizzyvibes and their many handles. useless people.

https://www.nairaland.com/7303024/ikpeazu-worst-governor-nigeria-lets

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2022
1east:
When I saw the thread opened by the ediot called NwekereNdoki I was shocked that someone could be praising Ikpeazu even in his glaring failure that marks him out as the worst governor in Nigeria. They are all full of envy and bitterness because Anambra is the most developed state in Igboland.

ANother clown. Please someone with sense should read the thread and school this clowns. Did I in any way support Ipkeazu in that thread as you parade Obiano as the best even in his shortcomings? I don't want to post PH airport pics here, but if you say Anambra is the best then it shouws how bush u really are.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 2:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Useless Aba pig. You are an ediot to even have the guts to praise Ikpeazu your useless governor in that thread. Bastard like you was in that thread writing trash that Ikpeazu tried, for someone that failed woefully as the worst governor in Nigeria.

Oh you wanna post PH airport to compare, why not post the one in your backward shithole Abia state?

Yes, Anambra is the best, if you are so much pained about it, then take a hike. Dirty frustrated Aba bushman.

NwekereNdoki:
ANother clown. Please someone with sense should read the thread and school this clowns. Did I in any way support Ipkeazu in that thread as you parade Obiano as the best even in his shortcomings? I don't want to post PH airport pics here, but if you say Anambra is the best then it shouws how bush u really are.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Shut up your mouth this pig. Even when your fellow Abia people were telling you Ikpeazu is a failure you were still arguing with them the way you came here to argue against Obiano.

Go and enjoy the Ikpeazu good governance and stop bringing your nonsense to this thread.
And yes open a thread and post the PH pics, post all facilities in the airport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2022
WAEC: We never released data ranking states by performance in 2022 SCCE

“I want to say here that the ranking is completely false as it did not emanate from the council because there are many other things to be considered to arrive at such percentages. This is not part of our job.

“We, as WAEC, do not do state ranking. We only indicate the number of credits in subjects and other categories. We do not dabble into areas that are not part of our duty as the council.”
https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/waec-we-never-released-data-ranking-states-by-performance-in-2022-scce/

Aboki Omanambala grin grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Obere4u:

Yeah. I just noticed the interview was today, I have been offline.
Thanks

Then you’re not serious.

You’re welcome
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Landmack:

Then you’re not serious.

You’re welcome

Doesn't call for that.
Thanks for the info
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by archangel1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Please we have had enough of nuisance on this thread. Carry your good analysis, presumptions and suggestions to your state. They need it better.

You are polluting this thread pls.. we need update here from good sons and sources not you.

Nye efe for now.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ndibunna:

Please we have had enough of nuisance on this thread. Carry your good analysis, presumptions and suggestions to your state. They need it better.

You are polluting this thread pls.. we need update here from good sons and sources not you.

Nye efe for now.

And on what authority are you speaking from? U sound the same as the other clown account. How one person will open more than 3 account to say different things that sounds alike baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
What they are saying is that your abia state is the worst and most backward in Nigeria, so all your attention should be on your backward useless shithole state because Anambra is doing well. All you do is opening different monikers just to deceive yourself on nairaland

NwekereNdoki:

And on what authority are you speaking from? U sound the same as the other clown account. How one person will open more than 3 account to say different things that sounds alike baffles me.

Here's Abia state thread. Come and show the world what's happening in your backward state.

https://www.nairaland.com/5939661/abia-state-development-thread-pictures/42#116146349

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
1east:
What they are saying is that your abia state is the worst and most backward in Nigeria, so all your attention should be on your backward useless shithole state because Anambra is doing well.

At this point, I guess the only reasonable thing is to ignore you and give you the silent treatment clowns like you deserve. U can mention me a million times, i won't dignify you with a response. I'm not here to educate an illitrate trader.

Even the core contributors in this thread see you as a rogue that you are, one of the may reasons contributing to this thread discourages them. Your mission in this thread I don't know, but what I know is, your shenanigans ends in the online reality where you fathom yourself as an emperor (keyboard emperor), LOL grin but offline you are plain irrelevant.

I'm focused on my purpose of following and canvasing for development across ALaIgbo (SE/SS). Your vileness does not and can not deter me. So I hope you understand that this guy here, is unperturbed about your illiterate demeanour.

The train is moving already, SEREDEC is piloting, you are just behind the train trying to catch up. I know you will, if you don't then no problem cause everybody won't make it after all. But don't worry, we will still reachout to you from 1000km away after we have set in the motion for development accross SE and AlaIgbo. My prayer is that you still remain redeemabe till then

Bye for now.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
See how these fools (some of whom may not even be Igbo) have lowered the tone of this thread to one of mindless bickering and endless back-and-forth! You open the thread to see what new developments and news are coming out of Anambra, and all you get is page upon page of infantile posts and posturings!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Miserable frustrated fellow. Oh you want the good of igbo whereas Abia your state is the only reason the whole Nigeria are insulting igbos.

Illiterate Aba pig, you have more issues to tackle about your backward useless worthless shithole abia state, but you change different accounts just to come here to post nonsense every time.

You are talking about SEREDEC/ALAIGBO development, the question should be, what has your backward abia state achieved since 1999? It has always been failures upon failures. How can ALAIGBO develop when you Illiterate Abia miscreants continue to elect buffoons and villagers who knows next to nothing about governance.

Since 1999 till date your abia state is yet to elect a single sane leader but you think such has no link with overall good governance in the region.

You are a rogue, that's why you would attack an Obiano who achieved much and then turn around to praise a well known ugly incompetent failure like Ikpeazu who has spent almost 8yrs with no reasonable project to show.

All the SE states have got its leadership right to some extent but Abia your state has remained the weak link in development of SE as a whole. Your governor Ikpeazu hasn't paid salaries of civil servants for over 5month now, but instead of you to protest naked on the streets, you are here deceiving yourself about ALAIGBO development.

That's why ediots like you in Abia think that Biafra will solve the problem of abia state, meanwhile you fools forgot that the likes of Orji kalu, TA Orji, Ikuku, Ikpeazu, etc are still running things in that state. You gullible clowns couldn't even vote them out.

Clownish frustrated fool. Spend more time to criticise and call your failure leaders in abia to order, instead of parading everywhere with numerous monikers to deceive yourself.

NwekereNdoki:
At this point, I guess the only reasonable thing is to ignore you and give you the silent treatment clowns like you deserve. U can mention me a million times, i won't dignify you with a response. I'm not here to educate an illitrate trader.ven the core contributors in this thread see you as a rogue that you are, one of the may reasons contributing to this thread discourages them. Your mission in this thread I don't know, but what I know is, your shenanigans ends in the online reality where you fathom yourself as an emperor (keyboard emperor), but offline you are plain irreleva'm focused on my purpose of following and canvasing for development across ALaIgbo (SE/SS). Your vileness does not and can not deter me. So I hope you understand that this guy here, is unperturbed about your illiterate demeanourThe train is moving already, SEREDEC is piloting, you are just behind the train trying to catch up. I know you will, if you don't then no problem cause everybody won't make it after all. But don't worry, we will still reachout to you from 1000km away after we have set in the motion for development accross SE and AlaIgbo. My prayer is that you still remain redeemabe till theye for now.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kellyjoesteve: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
See how these fools (some of whom may not even be Igbo) have lowered the tone of this thread to one of mindless bickering and endless back-and-forth! You open the thread to see what new developments and news are coming out of Anambra, and all you get is page upon page of infantile posts and posturings!
My brother the whole thing tire me too, very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
My brother the whole thing tire me too, very unfortunate.

it's very disheartening. It's best to ignore them as inconsequential as they are, that, I have learnt.

Just keep posting good developments. Their shenanigans will be buried in the progress of the state and the developmental landmarks and of course, they will get tired except of course it's an eternal curse (which I am sure isn't.)

They will be tired. At least I am sure they can't keep up being fools for the next 2 - 3 years. I think that'll be impossible, if they still do sha, then I guess they should definitely be on Guinness book of records.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

I speak on authority that I am on the right thread. Have you even seen me in your state thread or others? That's because I understand the importance of minding my business.

I can be a spectator but not a commentator. Learn to behave yourself or inye efe.

All these your back and forth is derailing this thread. Take it to your home base Biko.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are the one that will be tired eventually because we won't allow you dirty aba miscreant to hijack this thread. You won't ever succeed here, it's a promise.

You spend so much time here meanwhile your parents haven't been paid months of salary arrears in abia state but you think Anambra is the reason. Why can't you vagabond open threads to curse your abia leaders.

Instead you opened a thread yesterday to praise Ikpeazu, isn't that madness? Abia where there's almost zero development to the extent that almost everyone in that backward state now think that it's only ipob can rescue them, whereas they keep electing ediots and buffoons.

NwekereNdoki:
it's very disheartening. It's best to ignore them as inconsequential as they are, that, I have learnt.Just keep posting good developments. Their shenanigans will be buried in the progress of the state and the developmental landmarks and of course, they will get tired except of course it's an eternal curse (which I am sure isn't.)hey will be tired. At least I am sure they can't keep up being fools for the next 2 - 3 years. I think that'll be impossible, if they still do sha, then I guess they should definitely be on Guinness book of records.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
When I see Onitsha and Asaba river Bank I see a hen with a golden egg waiting to lay.

I pray Soludo see the need to partner with Private firms in other to utilize the lengthy Onitsha River Bank to build and develop a CBD at that area. He just needs to come up with the idea and do the master plan. I am sure billionaires in Anambra and the diaspora can take it from there.

Same thing Egypt did at the Nile River.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hahaha

You always pray for Anambra, but you dare not pray for your own backward abia state, why? Is it that these abia people are cursed or what?

Charity they say begins at home, abia your state is the most backward state in Nigeria, praying for your state to come out of shackles of ORJIS and IKPEAZUS, should dominate your prayers right now.

Chai. Ndi Abia sef. cheesy

NwekereNdoki:
When I see Onitsha River Bank I see a hen with a golden egg waiting to lay.

I pray Soludo see the need to partner with Private firms in other to utilize the lengthy Onitsha River Bank to build and develop a CBD at that area. He just needs to come up with the idea and do the master plan. I am sure billionaires in Anambra and the diaspora can take it from there.

Same thing Egypt did at the Nile River.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

it's very disheartening. It's best to ignore them as inconsequential as they are, that, I have learnt.

Just keep posting good developments. Their shenanigans will be buried in the progress of the state and the developmental landmarks and of course, they will get tired except of course it's an eternal curse (which I am sure isn't.)

They will be tired. At least I am sure they can't keep up being fools for the next 2 - 3 years. I think that'll be impossible, if they still do sha, then I guess they should definitely be on Guinness book of records.

You do not have a single shame. You have totally gone mad. Your thread praising Ikpeazu is already dead that is why I always tell you idiots to go and create another thread to display your foolishness..

Take your good governance advice to your Abia state, we dont need it here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

At this point, I guess the only reasonable thing is to ignore you and give you the silent treatment clowns like you deserve. U can mention me a million times, i won't dignify you with a response. I'm not here to educate an illitrate trader.

Even the core contributors in this thread see you as a rogue that you are, one of the may reasons contributing to this thread discourages them. Your mission in this thread I don't know, but what I know is, your shenanigans ends in the online reality where you fathom yourself as an emperor (keyboard emperor), LOL grin but offline you are plain irrelevant.

I'm focused on my purpose of following and canvasing for development across ALaIgbo (SE/SS). Your vileness does not and can not deter me. So I hope you understand that this guy here, is unperturbed about your illiterate demeanour.

The train is moving already, SEREDEC is piloting, you are just behind the train trying to catch up. I know you will, if you don't then no problem cause everybody won't make it after all. But don't worry, we will still reachout to you from 1000km away after we have set in the motion for development accross SE and AlaIgbo. My prayer is that you still remain redeemabe till then

Bye for now.

All these nonsense epistle because u were advised to take ur development talk to ur backward state,Abia?
My friend shut up that ur rotten mouth and get lost.
Nobody needs ur alaigbo nonsense talk here. Use the talk and call out ur useless Abia state corrupt leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Let's showcase some highbrow areas of Port Harcourt with a view to seeing if there are a few takeaways we can use to improve our major cities in the south-east....Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, Owerri, Umuahia and Aba.

One thing i've noticed by watching these YouTube clips or Port' is the necessity for our cities to incorporate underground/covered drainages and sidewalks. As well as giving the city a nice and scenic ambience, they also help in eliminating the dumping/gathering of refuse in gutters. Going forward, our cities in the south-east need to incorporate underground drainages and sidewalks in urban development.

Notice also the well maintained greenery and trees.....which Port Harcourt has always been known for, hence earning the tag, Garden City! Besides looking nice, trees help cool down the streets they line as well as help mop up carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Owerri and Aba have similar rainforest climates like Port', but what they lack is commitment from their gov'ts to do thr needful. Where you do see greenery in these cities...especially Owerri, they're usually overgrown and lack maintainance. Just check recent clips of Owerri and Aba to see what i'm talking about.

Also, notice how the streets of Port' are swept of sand/sediment/rubbish and marked as well. This shows a presence of gov't and enforcement of sanitation initiatives and rules. Coming over to the south-east, our state capitals are trying a bit in this regard, but any discernable effort tends to concentrate mainly in just small parts of the city.

Also, i noticed there's less clutter and illegal structures on the streets shown in the clips when compared to streets in cities in the south-east. What you see in old GRA, Port Harcourt is well swept and marked roads...then the sidewalks with street/traffic lights....then well trimmed carpet grass....then the perimeter walls of properties! This is how low-density highbrow areas should look like! Only Enugu tries to replicate this in Independence Layout!

Or course, Rivers state has an advantage over states in the south-east in that they have a much larger allocation from the federation account, and only have one city they focus on, while states like Anambra and Abia have three and two respectively! However, states like Anambra have a lot going for them with which they could use to make up for their comparative low position in federal allocation, and this is their wealthy and massive diasporan business, academic and professional class! But even more than this, they have a family spirit that could help pool resources together and drive a common developmental initiative! Rivers doesn't have this family spirit....and even if they do, it's certainly not as strong and cohesive as that of Anambra. Other south-east states, to varying degrees, also have this disapora and cohesiveness which could help drive development in their states, and this is where leadership is key! Governor Soludo is on the right track, but more needs to be done by way of taking advantage of the states massive, wealthy and global diaspora...developing financial tools and schemes that could help pool their resources and efforts together to help drive the states economic agenda.

Old and New GRAs, Port Harcourt.
Courtesy Thav TV: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThavTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LD3PG6-kI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bON7ftr8Xf8

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Let's showcase some highbrow areas of Port Harcourt with a view to seeing if there are a few takeaways we can use to improve our major cities in the south-east....Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, Owerri, Umuahia and Aba.

One thing i've noticed by watching these YouTube clips or Port' is the necessity for our cities to incorporate underground/covered drainages and sidewalks. As well as giving the city a nice and scenic ambience, they also help in eliminating the dumping/gathering of refuse in gutters. Going forward, our cities in the south-east need to incorporate underground drainages and sidewalks in urban development.

Notice also the well maintained greenery and trees.....which Port Harcourt has always been known for, hence earning the tag, Garden City! Besides looking nice, trees help cool down the streets they line as well as help mop up carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Owerri and Aba have similar rainforest climates like Port', but what they lack is commitment from their gov'ts to do thr needful. Where you do see greenery in these cities...especially Owerri, they're usually overgrown and lack maintainance. Just check recent clips of Owerri and Aba to see what i'm talking about.

Also, notice how the streets of Port' are swept of sand/sediment/rubbish and marked as well. This shows a presence of gov't and enforcement of sanitation initiatives and rules. Coming over to the south-east, our state capitals are trying a bit in this regard, but any discernable effort tends to concentrate mainly in just small parts of the city.

Also, i noticed there's less clutter and illegal structures on the streets shown in the clips when compared to streets in cities in the south-east. What you see in old GRA, Port Harcourt is well swept and marked roads...then the sidewalks with street/traffic lights....then well trimmed carpet grass....then the perimeter walls of properties! This is how low-density highbrow areas should look like! Only Enugu tries to replicate this in Independence Layout!

Or course, Rivers state has an advantage over states in the south-east in that they have a much larger allocation from the federation account, and only have one city they focus on, while states like Anambra and Abia have three and two respectively! However, states like Anambra have a lot going for them with which they could use to make up for their comparative low position in federal allocation, and this is their wealthy and massive diasporan business, academic and professional class! But even more than this, they have a family spirit that could help pool resources together and drive a common developmental initiative! Rivers doesn't have this family spirit....and even if they do, it's certainly not as strong and cohesive as that of Anambra. Other south-east states, to varying degrees, also have this disapora and cohesiveness which could help drive development in their states, and this is where leadership is key! Governor Soludo is on the right track, but more needs to be done by way of taking advantage of the states massive, wealthy and global diaspora...developing financial tools and schemes that could help pool their resources and efforts together to help drive the states economic agenda.

PH was not always like this. Wike has done a very good job in bringing infra upto par. Rivers also doesn't allow all sorts if lawless transporters using keke or shuttle to mess the place up. SE wants to compete with Lagos for home for agberos.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Most of those roads were recently reconstructed by Wike. PH has moved Away from open drainage roads without sidewalks.

Wike banned street trading decisively. Onitsha and Akwa need to aggressively do the same.

Onitsha is more developed/built up than PH, but because Onitsha have many bad roads and less greenery, PH looks better.

I pray major cities in Igbo land like Onitsha, Owerri, Abakiliki, Awka, Asaba, Aba, Enugu etc. do same

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
All the other SE states are getting it right gradually except Abia state where your state capital is still a glorified village full of roads traders and Aba which is more or less a cesspit of dilapidated roads, filth, roads traders, etc.

NwekereNdoki:
Most of those roads were recently reconstructed by Wike. PH has moved Away from open drainage roads without sidewalks.Wike banned street trading decisively. Onitsha and Akwa need to aggressively do the same. pray major cities in Igbo land like Onitsha, Owerri, Abakiliki, Awka, Asaba, Aba, Enugu etc. do same

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wike has done well more especially in the Port Harcourt city. The next administration should focus on places like Oyibo which has same outlook as Aba in the areas of bad roads and sanitation challenge.

PROUDIGBO:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.