Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2064308 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Unbiased1:

Hope this one will not end up like Banana island in Lagos where beautiful houses are isolated from the rest of the city? I can't build a multimillion naira house in an area where people can't easily troop in to admirer my edifice. I heard they are already building a fence around this millennium city? That is the problem I have with Nigerian developers. Why build a beautiful area like Awka Millennium city and fence it? Why don't they build it like Independence Layout Enugu where the area will be accessible to everyone to boost tourism?

OUR PEOPLE NEED ME AS ADVICER IN GOVERNMENT.

EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, OTHERWISE, THEY MAKE SILLY MISTAKE.

I WILL GIVE THEM MASTER PLAN.

NOBODY CAN OUT PLAN ME.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Go and look at 3D, it is a like bringing London to Nigeria.
Do u have the link to the 3D pic?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2019
Unbiased1:

Hope this one will not end up like Banana island in Lagos where beautiful houses are isolated from the rest of the city? I can't build a multimillion naira house in an area where people can't easily troop in to admirer my edifice. I heard they are already building a fence around this millennium city? That is the problem I have with Nigerian developers. Why build a beautiful area like Awka Millennium city and fence it? Why don't they build it like Independence Layout Enugu where the area will be accessible to everyone to boost tourism?

Awka Millennium City it is more than thrice the size of Independence lay out. AMC is not just residential, it has commercial, institutional, faith based institutions. It will be an open society for visitors and residents. But overall it will be a place the cream dela cream of SE will love to have as home, because it is coming with the best in infrastructures, facilities, security, and amenities found in the Western world.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2019
Unbiased1:

Do u have the link to the 3D pic?

What to expect at AMC. It is not just for residential area

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Residential area of AMC

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2019
Institutional/commercial areas of AMC

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
THIS DRAINAGE, WILL REQUIRE COVER TO PREVENT LARGE OBJECTS ENTERING.

THE ENTIRE AREA AROUND THE DRAIN, REINFORCED WITH CONCRETE TO PREVENT THE STRUCTURE WEAKENED BY WATER THAT WILL BE FLOODED AROUND THE DRAIN.

IT IS ONLY WATER DAT SHOULD ENTER NOT OBJECTS.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Precast concrete slab that will fit to already curved edge will be fitted to cover the surface. Then water will pass into the drain from the opening already in place.

MPI infrastructures are in charge of infrastructures in the entire new area.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
Precast concrete slab that will fit to already curved edge will be fitted to cover the surface. Then water will pass into the drain from the opening already in place.

MPI infrastructures are in charge of infrastructures in the entire new area.

You mean something like this as opposed to the steal cover?

It should be properly designed to ensure that objects dont go through but water can pass.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
At this stage and generation, we need to be doing things properly.

We have all the information to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:

You mean something like this as opposed to the steal cover?

It should be properly designed to ensure that objects dont go through but water can pass.

Not exactly. The top will not have openings like in your own picture, it will be completely sealed precast slab because water will be drained by the side as shown in the photo below.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Not exactly. The top will not have openings like in your own picture, it will be completely sealed precast slab because water will be drained by the side as shown in the photo below.

No I mean the side cover. Rather than metal, we use Precast concrete slab material.

The top should be sealed, so we can use it as walk way.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
I pray Anambra Government to imitate this design for gullies, that way they can't complain the residents blocking the water channels.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Awka Millennium City it is more than thrice the size of Independence lay out. AMC is not just residential, it has commercial, institutional, faith based institutions. It will be an open society for visitors and residents. But overall it will be a place the cream dela cream of SE will love to have as home, because it is coming with the best in infrastructures, facilities, security, and amenities found in the Western world.

This is much better. Building a new city from scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

What to expect at AMC. It is not just for residential area

I just browsed through the website and I discovered that fire service has been exempted or forgotten in the utility area

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DanielOc: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Unbiased1:

I just browsed through the website and I discovered that fire service has been exempted or forgotten in the utility area
LMAO!
Ochanja comes to mind!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
DanielOc:
LMAO! Ochanja comes to mind!

Do you have fire extinguisher in your little hut?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
BON HOTEL SMITH CITY now open in Awka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Amazon multipurpose event center AWKA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
BON hotel opens in Awka. The best in eastern Nigeria. Our team covered the facility

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
BON hotel opens in Awka. The best in eastern Nigeria. Our team covered the facility

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
BON Hotel Smithcity

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rooftop

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Poolside

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
BON Hotel Smithcity

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Rooftop
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
ANAMBRA STATE FIRE SERVICE EMERGENCY NUMBERS

1. Fire Director's Office, Command Headquarters, Eze-Uzu junction, Agu Awka 09077044410

2. Headquarters Fire Station Eze-Uzu junction, Agu Awka 09077411503

3. Amawbia Fire Station Adam & Eve roundabout, Amawbia 09077744072 / 07081877775

4. Government House Fire Station Government House Awka 09077744099

5. Nnewi Fire Station Nkwo Nnewi Main Market Nnewi 09077744182

6. Building Market Fire Station, Ogidi 09077744390 / 08086630033

7. Okpoko Fire Station, Obodoukwu road, Between Okpoko Police Station and Nigeria Custom Station, Okpoko (Ogbaru) 09077744515 / 08060706265

8. Main Market Fire Station, Main Market, Onitsha 09077744547 / 07081877770

9. Nkpor Fire Station, Nkpor/Umuoji road Eke Nkpor 09077744685

10. Ekwulobia Fire Station Sports Stadium, Ekwulobia 09077744785

NOTE:
Fire Prevention is everybody's business. Firefighting is Firefighters' business.

Call the Fire Service as soon as you notice any Fire outbreak to avoid Fire Disaster because you or yours may be involved.

All you owe to firefighters is to call in time. Do not try to do it on your own so as to answer a hero. Call as soon as you notice the fire to avoid blames on Fire Service for coming late to the fire scene.

Help share the information to help save our economy and make Anambra State a Fire-Disaster-Free State.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
BON is a world class hotel facility . Cool

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good job. I trust MPI infrastructures, they developed the biggest and most modern commercial poultry farms in Nigeria at Igbariam, they will do even greater work at AMC.

AmericanQuarter:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Unbiased1:

They need to keep out the riff-raff...the holloi-polloi! No mixing with ogbenye...whatever they have might be catching! wink

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok.

Premieres 8th Nov. Don't miss out if you are in Onitsha!!

@livinginbondagethesequel @ramseynouah @rainbowcinemasonitsha @wazobiafmonitsha @onitshasocialmediaconnect @onitshachronicles @onitsha_city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2APmrI1z4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.