Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2064155 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by mejai(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2019
I dey find job for anambra o
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2019
You got to give it to Chief Innocent Chukwuma, he is a man of vision

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Innoson making it big. Anambra leads

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2019
ANSMEDIA:

Good development

Thanks brother
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2019
Ongoing roads and drainage works at Awka Millennium City. We are guaranteeing world class infrastructure, the type never seen in the South East and comparable to what is obtainable in premium estates in Lagos, Abuja and other global smart cities.

Source: AMC

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2019
The area is coming with excellent well planned infrastructures, with covered drains. Those openings marked in blue are where water will be drained.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Obiano is an Igala man from ibaji LGA of Kogi State, cede Aguleri to Kogi State now!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2019
@AmericanQuarter^AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE OF ANY CITY ASIDE A FUNCTIONAL DRAINAGE IS THE CAREFULLY LAYED OUT TREES, BROWN PEDESTRIAN PAVEMENT STONE WALKWAY, SAFETY BAR FOR PEDESTRIAN NEAR CROSSINGS, TRAFFIC AND PEDESTRIAN LIGHT AND SOLID CONCRETE ROADS FOR CARS.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
i08033463477 meleszenawi and Abia1stson are Almajirii kids kidnapped from Kano to Anambra and they have lost their identity. They have contaminated the pure blood of we omambala people and that's why Anambra state is now poorer than Almajirii Niger state and IDP Osun state

If you think you can come here to drag me, go and learn my pattern well.

I will continue to pray for your redemption, anger and bitterness.

God will surely see you through.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
Ongoing roads and drainage works at Awka Millennium City. We are guaranteeing world class infrastructure, the type never seen in the South East and comparable to what is obtainable in premium estates in Lagos, Abuja and other global smart cities.

Great works. Southeast will have the best in AMC.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]If you think you can come here to drag me, go and learn my pattern well.

I will continue to pray for your redemption, anger and bitterness.

God will surely see you through[/s].
shut up, you're an Almajiri boy kidnapped from Kano to Anambra, when are you going to do head slamming
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2019
THEY SHOULD NOT JUST BUILD HOUSES EVERYWHERE.

THAT IS POVERTY AND CRIME LOADING.

THEY SHOULD BUILD SHOPS ALL AROUND, TO DISCOURAGE STREET SELLING.

EXCEPT IN CASES AND AREAS APPROVED BY STATE GOVERNMENT ON PARTICULAR TIMES OR DAYS.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Great works. Southeast will have the best in AMC.
Nnewi is the only place that matters in Anambra, without us there will be no Anambra, ask Abia1stson i08033463477 meleszenawi
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:

EXCEPT IN CASES AND AREAS APPROVED BY STATE GOVERNMENT ON PARTICULAR TIMES OR DAYS.

True

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
NEVER JUST BUILD HOUSES AND CALL IT ESTATE.

THINK SHOPS(HOUSE BLOCKS) ALWAYS.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2019
IT IS LIKE TAHT AFONJA HAVE COME HEAR TO SCATTER.

ONE AFONJA THINK ANAMBRA IS HIS STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:

Go and look at 3D, it is a like bringing London to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

True

THAT IS THE MISTAKE OUR PEOPLE MAKE.

WEN U CONSTRUCT, SELECT SOME OF THOSE HOUSES YOUR BUILT AND CONVERT TO SHOP.

I KNOW THEY ALREADY MADE THAT MISTAKE IN EARLIER ESTATE BUILT IN AWKA, BUT IT IS EASY TO CORRECT, BY SELECTING THE PROPERTIES FACING THE ROAD AS SHOPS.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Go and look at 3D, it is a like bringing London to Nigeria

WHERE?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

True
why are you crying to the MODS, face me ..I'm an unapologetic Nnewi supremacist ask i08033463477 meleszenawi
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2019
THIS STREET SHOP PICTURES ARE BETTER, THEY HAVE TREES.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2019
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF STREET SHOPS.

ONE IS HIGH STREET, THE OTHER IS DOWNTOWN.

THE FIRST ONE IS DOWN TOWN.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CAPACITY AND SIZE OF SHOPS ACCOMODATED.

HIGH STREET TEND TO ACCOMMODATE TOP BRANDS SHOPS THAT ARE LARGE DEPARTMENT STORE.

WHILE THE OTHER CAN JUST BE LOCAL SHOPS.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:
[s]THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF STREET SHOPS.

ONE IS HIGH STREET, THE OTHER IS DOWNTOWN.

THE TWO IS DOWN TOWN.

THE DIFFERENCE IS CAPACITY AND SIZE OF SHOPS ACCOMODATED.

HIGH STREET TEND TO ACCOMMODATE TOP BRANDS SHOPS THAT ARE LARGE DEPARTMENT STORE.

WHILE THE OTHER CAN JUST BE LOCAL SHOPS[/s].
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:
[s]THIS STREET SHOP PICTURES ARE BETTER, THEY HAVE TREES.[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerD: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=NNEWIsuper post=83701215][/quote]

WE ARE NOT COMPETING WITH YOU.

WE ARE JUST DOING OUR OWN THING.

YOUR BITTTERNESS WILL ULTIMATELY DESTROY YOU.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2019
hammerD:

[s]THAT IS THE MISTAKE OUR PEOPLE MAKE.

WEN U CONSTRUCT, SELECT SOME OF THOSE HOUSES YOUR BUILT AND CONVERT TO SHOP.

I KNOW THEY ALREADY MADE THAT MISTAKE IN EARLIER ESTATE BUILT IN AWKA, BUT IT IS EASY TO CORRECT, BY SELECTING THE PROPERTIES FACING THE ROAD AS SHOPS[/s].
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Hope this one will not end up like Banana island in Lagos where beautiful houses are isolated from the rest of the city? I can't build a multimillion naira house in an area where people can't easily troop in to admirer my edifice. I heard they are already building a fence around this millennium city? That is the problem I have with Nigerian developers. Why build a beautiful area like Awka Millennium city and fence it? Why don't they build it like Independence Layout Enugu where the area will be accessible to everyone to boost tourism?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: hammer567, YourRealFather and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.