Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2061470 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Indigenous products unlike others that rely on others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91507570:
These are indigenous products manufactured in Anambra state
I cant believe this
Who would have thought a product as valuable as this is made in Anambra.
If afonja or hausa can shown me any of their state producing this. I will deactivate my monicker

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Indigenous products manufactured in Anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
mktinsight:
You are so full of sh6t you stink. You are comparing local champions to multinational giants. Nestle, Dangote, Lafarge, Hayat, Honeywell, International Breweries l, Unilever are multinational billion dollar companies not Coscharis selling less than 1,000 cars a year. Other than SAB Millers hero factory tell me which multinational has put 50b naira into Anambra.

I really don’t get the point you’re trying to put across! It says a lot that quite a number of us viewing this thread have told you you’re a bit irritating in the way you choose and martial out your arguments! Your unrelenting opposition towards the ongoing airport construction being a case in point!

Any Igbo that is aware of the manoeuvres (both obvious and clandestine) that have played out in the Nigerian political-economy (from the late 60s, to date) would have nothing but admiration for Ndigbo given the way we have kept our commercial/industrial cities still relevant based solely on INDIVIDUAL EFFORT, while the likes of Lagos (and by extension, Ogun) have leveraged on all sorts of schemes, both underhand and legitimate, and all sorts of shenanigans to prop them up to the positions they’ve attained today!

Yes, we should pull our socks up and do much better, but not acknowledging how far we’ve come and the obstacles we’ve had to overcome in the process is, putting it mildly, a bit unfair!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

I cant believe this
Who would have thought a product as valuable as this is made in Anambra.
If afonja or hausa can shown me any of their state producing this. I will deactivate my monicker
Otondo face your backward region, the products in your region were manufactured by foreigners or other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Happening now!

The opening of the NPF Zone 13 Ukpo, Awka Capital Territory.

In attendance is the IGP ably represented by DIG Okoye, AIG Zone 13; AIG Danmallam Mohammed, H.E Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi ably represented by Prof. Simon Ortuanya the SSG ENSG, Gov. Willie Obiano represented by his SSA on security, Prince Arthur Eze, CP’s of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi, Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) among others.

Zone 13 Nigeria Police Headquarters covers Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
ANSMEDIA:
Happening now!

The opening of the NPF Zone 13 Ukpo, Awka Capital Territory.

In attendance is the IGP ably represented by DIG Okoye, AIG Zone 13; AIG Danmallam Mohammed, H.E Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi ably represented by Prof. Simon Ortuanya the SSG ENSG, Gov. Willie Obiano represented by his SSA on security, Prince Arthur Eze, CP’s of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi, Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) among others.

Zone 13 Nigeria Police Headquarters covers Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States.
[/s]

If this was posted by Ifeanyi Aniago, then i'm so disappointed that you could not understand the meaning of over-militarization of the southeast region and why they are deploying a whole division of Nigerian police to just three igbo states! may i emphasize ~ PEACEFUL STATES!

Soon, you will also be applauding when they build more prisons and quadruple the number of their roadblocks for extortion of money from motorists and ordinary citizens.
Not to the number of our people that will be shot extra-judiciary and buried secretly for failing or refusing to pay these armies of Policemen that see Igboland as a place where they go to become millionaires by killing the people.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
[s][/s]

If this was posted by Ifeanyi Aniago, then i'm so disappointed that you could not understand the meaning of over-militarization of the southeast region and why they are deploying a whole division of Nigerian police to just three igbo states! may i emphasize ~ PEACEFUL STATES!

Soon, you will also be applauding when they build more prisons and quadruple the number of their roadblocks for extortion of money from motorists and ordinary citizens.
Not to the number of our people that will be shot extra-judiciary and buried secretly for failing or refusing to pay these armies of Policemen that see Igboland as a place where they go to become millionaires by killing the people.

I hate having all those Aboki and Afonja in SE forming police but wat is done, is done.

Only thing now is for our teeming youths to be gainfully employed by the Nigeria Police Force and give us representation.

We need to be active with solution, rather than cry all the time.

I think we cry too much.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
If they are expanding into our area then we should start building connections and send our boys to join the police.

We cannot all be traders, if we sent a good number of them to Police, Navy, Airforce, Army and Custom, they will be fewer going to Malaysia or Indonesia to be thrown off building or molested by Ghanians in Ghana.

The problem is post-war generation of Igbo are too toxic. Lord have mercy.

The generation before the war invent the apprenticeship system, wat has this generation done?

Envy, Hate and wickedness.

It is becos many of u are not even Igbo, u are war children of Fulani and Yoruba.

Igbo is in the heart, we seat and take decision together, that is why we say Igbo kwenu and answer Igbokwe. We are suppose to be our brothers keeper.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
You rationalize every criticism as that the person is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani or whatever. Deal with the criticism instead of looking for excuses or pointing fingers. That is what makes nations great not playing blame game all the time. Stop settling for mediocrity because you are on Obiano's payroll. When did Igbo become mediocre and full of hot air like you? I am Igbo and not your type of backward Igbo. I deal with the facts and not fallacy.

As for all the products I am glad indigenous companies are trying and they should be applauded but people should stop celebrating MEDIOCRITY. People are producing but ask WHAT are they producing? I bought a deep cycle battery from Ibeto that packed up in less than a year. I have bought toilet rolls from Onitsha to patronize folks and eventually threw that rubbish out in favor of Hayat toilet products. If you want to know great Anambra companies Cutix consistently produces the highest grade of copper wiring. Zubix cheese balls were some of the best in Nigeria a few years ago. Tiger Spices has great products. Juhel I hear produces great things. Tummy Tummy too. But aside them WHO ELSE? I have been to an Anambra Trade Show and the dearth of GOOD products Made in Anambra is OBVIOUS. The lack of global multinationals with significant presence in Anambra is OBVIOUS. if this does not trouble you as it does me then you are a fake Anambrarian and do not mean well for this state.

We need to ask why many great companies and others are not in this state and work to get them here instead of celebrating mediocrity and pointing fingers as an excuse. That is being a true IGBO not whining about injustice.

OreMI22:

The dude mktinsight is Yoruba.

Unlike other yoruba whose method is to insult and curse, his method is more insidious. He highlights all the barriers to make sure nothing can be done or it should be done at such exorbitant cost that it becomes prohibitive.

These are the types of Yorubas that have no hospitals or running water, but will "advise" you how to build hospitals and running water. These are the types of Yorubas that boast about how great Lagos airport is. But if they hear an airport happening anywhere in the East, they bring you the standard of John F. Kennedy international airport as who you must copy!

The truth is that Yorubas like him sound intelligent and harmless to the naive mind. But their intention is the same as those the insult and hurl abuses. The intention is always to find a way to discourage you from developing yourself by either making it look too expensive or citing the most ridiculous examples of the project for you to copy. Bottom line, they know Nigeria is a corrupt and poor 3rd world country. Therefore doing things like Americans will simply lead to non-completion due to lack of funds or institutions to build it.

My only advice for Igbos is that while the Fulani guy's method is simply not to site any projects in Igboland, the Yoruba man's method is subversion and deceiving you not to develop yourself because it will be too expensive and not really in your interest to do so.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hahahaha

You have been busted, now go and die somewhere. Everyone has seen through your demonic mission here. We left this forum went to Omambaladotcom you followed us, we can back to nairaland, you followed us. What exactly do you want. Everyone here has rejected you and your demonic sadistic posts. Is a must to force yourself on people that doesn't want you around them? Tufia cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
You rationalize every criticism as that the person is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani or whatever. Deal with the criticism instead of looking for excuses or pointing fingers. That is what makes nations great not playing blame game all the time. Stop settling for mediocrity because you are on Obiano's payroll. When did Igbo become mediocre and full of hot air like you? I am Igbo and not your type of backward Igbo. I deal with the facts and not fallacy. As for all the products I am glad indigenous companies are trying and they should be applauded but people should stop celebrating MEDIOCRITY. People are producing but ask WHAT are they producing? I bought a deep cycle battery from Ibeto that packed up in less than a year. I have bought toilet rolls from Onitsha to patronize folks and eventually threw that rubbish out in favor of Hayat toilet products. If you want to know great Anambra companies Cutix consistently produces the highest grade of copper wiring. Zubix cheese balls were some of the best in Nigeria a few years ago. Tiger Spices has great products. Juhel I hear produces great things. Tummy Tummy too. But aside them WHO ELSE? I have been to an Anambra Trade Show and the dearth of GOOD products Made in Anambra is OBVIOUS. The lack of global multinationals with significant presence in Anambra is OBVIOUS. if this does not trouble you as it does me then you are a fake Anambrarian and do not mean well for this state.We need to ask why many great companies and others are not in this state and work to get them here instead of celebrating mediocrity and pointing fingers as an excuse. That is being a true IGBO not whining about injustice.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
True talk cool

OreMI22:

The dude mktinsight is Yoruba.

Unlike other yoruba whose method is to insult and curse, his method is more insidious. He highlights all the barriers to make sure nothing can be done or it should be done at such exorbitant cost that it becomes prohibitive.

These are the types of Yorubas that have no hospitals or running water, but will "advise" you how to build hospitals and running water. These are the types of Yorubas that boast about how great Lagos airport is. But if they hear an airport happening anywhere in the East, they bring you the standard of John F. Kennedy international airport as who you must copy!

The truth is that Yorubas like him sound intelligent and harmless to the naive mind. But their intention is the same as those the insult and hurl abuses. The intention is always to find a way to discourage you from developing yourself by either making it look too expensive or citing the most ridiculous examples of the project for you to copy. Bottom line, they know Nigeria is a corrupt and poor 3rd world country. Therefore doing things like Americans will simply lead to non-completion due to lack of funds or institutions to build it.

My only advice for Igbos is that while the Fulani guy's method is simply not to site any projects in Igboland, the Yoruba man's method is subversion and deceiving you not to develop yourself because it will be too expensive and not really in your interest to do so.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
INDIVIDUAL EFFORT is good but it needs to be subsumed under something called GROUP EFFORT that is far more powerful. Until we discover that we will continue to be shortchanged in the Nigerian experiment and migrants to distant lands.

Years ago (2002) to be precise I was opportuned to be on a private mailing list with several prominent Nigerians including people working then with Okonjo-Iweala. At the time they were discussing the power problems and the suggestion was made of expanding the use of domestic gas to generate power since it was abundant in Nigeria and being flared by the IOCs. With speed the Obasanjo administration embarked on policies to force the IOCs to use gas locally and contacted the Chinese government to build power plants in Nigeria. Three outcomes were the West African Gas Pipeline built by Chevron to carry gas to Kaizer Aluminium in Tema, and gas power plants at Olorunsogo and Papalanto in Ogun state. Secretly, Obasanjo also smuggled in a project carried out by a Lebanese firm Zartec to pipe gas to Ota before he left office. In addition, Oando owned by Tinubu's nephew started piping gas to Lagos industrial areas.

So just look at it. The outcome of an Igbo woman in power at the Ministry of Finance tackling the issue of power was basically the empowerment of the South-West. Okonjo-Iweala never thought about Delta State or the Eastern region when it came to infrastructure. All she cared about was winning awards for being a minister. GROUP EFFORT VS INDIVIDUAL EFFORT

Lesson Two. Bart Nnaji who was a one-time Minister of Power under Goodluck and is a first-class engineer had an opportunity to get the Nigerian government to push gas to every major city in Igboland. But what did he do? He was busy trying to rig things for his private company Geometric Power in Aba. Meanwhile look at what Namadi Sambo did in that same administration. He got the federal government to build the Abuja-Kaduna railway and a thermal power plant in Kaduna. That is GROUP EFFORT vs INDIVIDUAL EFFORT.

Lesson Three. Nestoil, OilServ, Seplat are companies owned by Anambrarians. All are involved in gas projects in Nigeria. The only one that has looked homeward is Nestoil but Obi Jackson could not conceptualize building a gas pipeline to the most important commercial city in the East. Instead he is looking at piping to his town Okija. Meanwhile the AKK project conceived by the Buhari administration is doing what? Connecting the two most important cities in the North West to gas. GROUP EFFORT vs INDIVIDUAL EFFORT.

PROUDIGBO:

I really don’t get the point you’re trying to put across! It says a lot that quite a number of us viewing this thread have told you you’re a bit irritating in the way you choose and martial out your arguments! Your unrelenting opposition towards the ongoing airport construction being a case in point!

Any Igbo that is aware of the manoeuvres (both obvious and clandestine) that have played out in the Nigerian political-economy (from the late 60s, to date) would have nothing but admiration for Ndigbo given the way we have kept our commercial/industrial cities still relevant based solely on INDIVIDUAL EFFORT, while the likes of Lagos (and by extension, Ogun) have leveraged on all sorts of schemes, both underhand and legitimate, and all sorts of shenanigans to prop them up to the positions they’ve attained today!

Yes, we should pull our socks up and do much better, but not acknowledging how far we’ve come and the obstacles we’ve had to overcome in the process is, putting it mildly, a bit unfair!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Where is the trash man? Come carry this load of bullshit cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
INDIVIDUAL EFFORT is good but it needs to be subsumed under something called GROUP EFFORT that is far more powerful. Until we discover that we will continue to be shortchanged in the Nigerian experiment and migrants to distant lands.Years ago (2002) to be precise I was opportuned to be on a private mailing list with several prominent Nigerians including people working then with Okonjo-Iweala. At the time they were discussing the power problems and the suggestion was made of expanding the use of domestic gas to generate power since it was abundant in Nigeria and being flared by the IOCs. With speed the Obasanjo administration embarked on policies to force the IOCs to use gas locally and contacted the Chinese government to build power plants in Nigeria. Three outcomes were the West African Gas Pipeline built by Chevron to carry gas to Kaizer Aluminium in Tema, and gas power plants at Olorunsogo and Papalanto in Ogun state. Secretly, Obasanjo also smuggled in a project carried out by a Lebanese firm Zartec to pipe gas to Ota before he left office. In addition, Oando owned by Tinubu's nephew started piping gas to Lagos industrial areas.o just look at it. The outcome of an Igbo woman in power at the Ministry of Finance tackling the issue of power was basically the empowerment of the South-West. Okonjo-Iweala never thought about Delta State or the Eastern region when it came to infrastructure. All she cared about was winning awards for being a minister. GROUP EFFORT VS INDIVIDUAL EFFORLesson Two. Bart Nnaji who was a one-time Minister of Power under Goodluck and is a first-class engineer had an opportunity to get the Nigerian government to push gas to every major city in Igboland. But what did he do? He was busy trying to rig things for his private company Geometric Power in Aba. Meanwhile look at what Namadi Sambo did in that same administration. He got the federal government to build the Abuja-Kaduna railway and a thermal power plant in Kaduna. That is GROUP EFFORT vs INDIVIDUAL EFFORT.Lesson Three. Nestoil, OilServ, Seplat are companies owned by Anambrarians. All are involved in gas projects in Nigeria. The only one that has looked homeward is Nestoil but Obi Jackson could not conceptualize building a gas pipeline to the most important commercial city in the East. Instead he is looking at piping to his town Okija. Meanwhile the AKK project conceived by the Buhari administration is doing what? Connecting the two most important cities in the North West to gas. GROUP EFFORT vs INDIVIDUAL EFFORT.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks02: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
[s][/s]

There is nothing wrong with zone 13 being sited in Anambra state. Do you know that majority of cases in zone 9 Umuahia are from Anambra state? Many of the business men in Onitsha and Nnewi fighting each other over land and business all take their cases to Umuahia and often brag about it. The thing about us in Anambra is that we like 'abroad' things too much.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 2:52am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
mktinsight:
You rationalize every criticism as that the person is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani or whatever. Deal with the criticism instead of looking for excuses or pointing fingers. That is what makes nations great not playing blame game all the time. Stop settling for mediocrity because you are on Obiano's payroll. When did Igbo become mediocre and full of hot air like you? I am Igbo and not your type of backward Igbo. I deal with the facts and not fallacy.

As for all the products I am glad indigenous companies are trying and they should be applauded but people should stop celebrating MEDIOCRITY. People are producing but ask WHAT are they producing? I bought a deep cycle battery from Ibeto that packed up in less than a year. I have bought toilet rolls from Onitsha to patronize folks and eventually threw that rubbish out in favor of Hayat toilet products. If you want to know great Anambra companies Cutix consistently produces the highest grade of copper wiring. Zubix cheese balls were some of the best in Nigeria a few years ago. Tiger Spices has great products. Juhel I hear produces great things. Tummy Tummy too. But aside them WHO ELSE? I have been to an Anambra Trade Show and the dearth of GOOD products Made in Anambra is OBVIOUS. The lack of global multinationals with significant presence in Anambra is OBVIOUS. if this does not trouble you as it does me then you are a fake Anambrarian and do not mean well for this state.

We need to ask why many great companies and others are not in this state and work to get them here instead of celebrating mediocrity and pointing fingers as an excuse. That is being a true IGBO not whining about injustice.

[/s]
No matter how you play or dribble we already know where you are coming from the zeal you are using to study Anambra and her people online, go and use that same zeal to encourage your people to stop depending on others and build themselves, the zeal you are using to study Anambra various threads both our threads on trade fair that I posted about Anambra products, you think you can manipulate your way here by naming some of the products you saw there Your post on Coscharis have already exposed you, use the same zeal you are wasting here on your people, the fact is, your can't succeed with your mission, if you can remember when and how you started, what have you achieve Practically nothing, stop wasting your time with your different monikers, your strategies can't work, you are dealing with state with highest IQ rating in Nigeria, you may succeed in other states but not with Anambra state, your mission is impossible.

Channel you energy to your people, your people are no longer happy how Igbos and others have taken over, we can't be like you, kindly watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZiCZYTbVI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

We are building ourselves we don't depend on others like your tribe

These are indigenous products manufactured in Anambra, competing in various markets with poweroil and others manufactured by Indian companies

Anambra products by indigenous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Self development is best form of development, we are known for not your lazy tribe

Anambra products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:35am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Anambra products by indigenous efforts not foreign companies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

These are indigenous products manufactured in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:52am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Dr Aladdin 7 keys herbal mixture has been in Nigeria markets for more than four decades and very popular across Nigeria, it's manufactured in Anambra state, you see the reason why I said you are dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Anambra have three noodles company all owned by indigenous not foreigners

Tummy Tummy noodles
Zubix noodles
Jolly jolly noodles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:37am On Jul 09, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by StubbornGENIUS: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91527528:
Anambra have three noodles company all owned by indigenous nother foreigners

Tummy Tummy noodles
Zubix noodles
Jolly jolly noodles
Zubix noodles tastes like whack if you cook only the noodles with no veggies or eggs.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=mktinsight
[/quote]

Otondo go and advise your lazy tribe, these are indigenous efforts in Anambra not relying on foreigners like what is obtainable in your region

Watch Jolly Jolly noodles manufactured in Anambra owned by indigenous, these products are competing with the ones manufactured by foreign companies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv0mGm9JEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAUnWzy7rc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Otondo these are Anambra products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Anu you claimed to use Ibeto battery, when you don't even know how it look like, this is the only vehicle battery been Manufactured in West Africa, it has been in markets for more than 25 yrs

Anambra products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

Anambra is leading state in lubricants production after Lagos
Sea horse lub
AZ oil lub
Ibeto oil lub
Stanel oil lub
Jezco oil
Whiz oil
Dozzy powerflow engine oil and others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:31am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

We are not your lazy tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:40am On Jul 09, 2020
These are Chicason group products manufactured in Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:43am On Jul 09, 2020
mktinsight:

This is Anambra product in malls across Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: NwekereNdokl, Xnilid and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.